Is It Scary?

Is Everyone Here Like This?!

 

He pulled me along for a while, without even looking back at me. He let go.

“Sorry.” He said, still not looking at me. I didn’t exactly know what to say. “You were mad too, right?”

“I was trying not to say anything since they were your friends.” I said. He turned to me.

“Don’t do things like that. Stop acting happy when you just want everyone else to be happy.” His voice was serious.

“I’ll try not to…” I wiped my cheek where that guy kissed it. “I can’t believe that guy did that to my face.” L.Joe smiled, pressing his lips on the same spot.

“I’ve disinfected it.” He gave a big smile. I felt nothing when that guy kissed there, but now that spot was on fire. He took my hand. “Let’s go.”

 

We walked into a small store. There were cute little things everywhere, like jewelry, clothes, and candies, everything a girl would want.

“Let’s look around.” He led me to a table full of jewels. I held up a super cute necklace with a firefly on it. “Do you like that one?” he asked me.

“It’s so cute~” I said.

“Ah…I think that one’s a couple necklace.” He held up the other half, which was a second firefly that would hug the other one.

“Oh.” I put it down.

“If you want, I can still get it.”

“Nah, it’s ok.” I think he’s the only person I would want to give it too… We went to a different part of the store. We looked at shirts and I quickly realized everything was designed for couples only… “Maybe we should go to a different shop…” I said awkwardly.

“Ok, but Eun Myeong wanted me to buy some candy for her. You go wait outside while I pay, ok?” I went outside.

He came quickly, holding a little bag for Eun Myeong. “Let’s go eat something.” We went into a little café. “They used to sell lots of cakes here.”

 

“L.Joe, is that you!?!” An old lady called him.

“Ajumma!” He ran over. “It’s been such a long time!”

“I know.” She looked at me. “Is this your girlfriend?”

“No…just a friend.” He said to her. “Do you still make cakes here?”

“Of course! Do you two want some?”

“Yes. What flavor do you want?” he asked me.

“Mmm…strawberry.”

“Haha, what a cute choice~ I’ll take chocolate.” He said to the lady. We sat down, taking our cake.

The strawberry cake was lovely~ “Is it yummy?” L.Joe asked.

“Delicious~” He smiled.

“I used to come here when I was a kid, it still tastes good. Well it’s already dark out, we should get back home.” We left, waiting at the bus stop. It was taking quite a while…

An old lady walked by. “Are you kids waiting for the bus? They don’t run at this time.”

“What? When’s the next one going to come?” L.Joe asked her.

“Tomorrow morning.” She said.

“What should we do…” L.Joe was in thought.

“You two can come to my small hotel in town. I usually find lots of people waiting for a bus here like you two. If you have some money, I can rent out a room.” She smiled.

“I think we have to.” I said to L.Joe still thinking.

“…Ok. How much money is it?” he asked when we got inside the hotel. It was really just someone’s bigger-than-normal house.

“Only $20.” He paid her and she showed us to a room. “You two will have to sleep together, there’s only one room.” She left.

 

There was a small bed and few other things, they had a tv though.

“Well at least we can watch some tv.” He said turning it on. We sat down on the floor, watching some movie. (Yes, there wasn’t a couch haha.)

It was a romantic comedy. I thought it was cute, but I think L.Joe was bored. He rested his head on shoulder.

“Is it boring?” I asked laughing.

“I don’t really like romantic comedies… I’m more of an action person or horror.” I flipped through some channels. I think this is a horror movie…I don’t really like them, but at least L.Joe would be happy.

“Wah~! I love this movie!” He sat up, excited. I’ve never seen this before; hopefully it’s not too scary…

It wasn’t too scary yet, but I could tell it was going to be. I tried not to watch, looking to the side instead of the front.

L.Joe noticed. “What are you staring at?”

“Ah…nothing, I thought I saw a bug.” I lied.

“Well watch, this is the best part!” The music in the movie got increasingly creepy. I can watch this, this is fine, but I kept trying to stare away. I heard a scream in the movie, good thing I didn’t stare. I looked back.

OH MY GOD!!! AH!!!! This movie is so…graphic. L.Joe looked so intrigued. I tried not to scream, actually it’s not that hard when you’re totally petrified. The movie ended and the credits rolled.

“That was great!” L.Joe said as he got up. “Well let’s go to sleep.” I don’t think I can sleep after watching something like that… “I’ll take the floor, you can have the bed.” He said. He lied down on the ground.

 

I couldn’t fall asleep… I kept thinking about that scene at the end of the movie! Arg! Why did I look!?!

“Ji Yong-ah are you okay?” L.Joe asked from the ground. “You’ve been fidgeting around for the past hour.”

“Uh yeah, I’m fine.” I turned towards him. Maybe if I see someone there, I won’t be as scared.

“Are you sure? You seem restless.”

“Nope, I’m just fine.” Suddenly my phone rang, I screamed at the sudden noise. L.Joe sat up.

“You’re afraid of scary movies?” He said. I nodded. “You could have just told me. I wouldn’t have watched the movie then. I thought you liked it so I kept it on.”

“I’m just a little freaked out is all…” He sat on the bed, next to me.

“I’ll sit here until you fall asleep. Then I’ll go back.” He said. My phone rang again. Who calls at this time of night!?!

“Hello?”

“You’re still awake?”

“Why are you calling at this time!?”

“Can’t I?”

“You can…it’s just not the most desired time I would want to talk to you.”

“But I always want to talk to you…So L.Joe hasn’t done anything to you, right?”

“….Nope….”

“That doesn’t sound very convincing. Where is he? I want to talk to him.”

“Then just call his phone!” I hung up. L.Joe’s phone rang instantly. He left the room to answer it.

 

L.Joe POV

“Hey Jinyoung~”

“You haven’t been acting naughty with my daughter have you?” he asked.

“What~? I couldn’t have possibly done anything~” I .

“Yah, just spit it out. I might forgive you for touching my daughter without permission.”

“Well I did sleep with her yesterday.”

“WHAT!?!?!” He exploded.

“Don’t worry~” I said chuckling.

“What the hell have you done in my absence!?!”

“Well there were hugs, kisses on the cheeks, nights alone, many things~”

“…You…” He was speechless. Keke. “What are you doing right now?” he asked sadly.

“Well I was about to go to sleep with Ji Yong-ah. You interrupted us.” I said, trying to make it sound as intimate as possible without my face getting red.

“Don’t you dare touch her!” He sounded really mad.

“Sorry~ I’ll talk to you later!”

“But… ok fine…” He hung up. I went back inside. Ji Yong was on the phone with someone.

“Just because he said it, doesn’t mean it happened like that… No! I mean, yeah, but oh just go to sleep!” She hung up, glaring at me. She stood up. “What did you say to him?” Her tone was serious. Is she mad about it?

“Just some things that happened.” She walked in front of me.

“Don’t do that again.” She said, looking me in the eyes. Is it because it was specifically Jinyoung?

“Why?” I asked.

“It only causes trouble for me.” Tch.

“So I’m just trouble for you, is that it?!”

“Just go to sleep L.Joe-ah.” She turned away. I turned her back around.

“If I’m really such trouble for you, why don’t you just go to Jinyoung’s house for the rest of the break!?!”

“Maybe I will.” She walked out.

----------------------

Kya~ L.Joe disenfected her cheek~ But Ji Yong!?! What the heck! How can you get mad at L.Joe like that!?! Does that mean you have feelings for Jinyoung...?

I know some of you Jinyoung fans may be wondering when he will be coming back, but come on~ At least give L.Joe his time to shine! The L.Joe fans are happy right?? haha

As always feel free to say anything~ ^^ I might update again today...but not too sure. (Totally not trying to troll here, but a special rated m chapter is coming soon. Really trying not to troll you guys right now. But it's hard not to...)