Difference like Heaven and Hell

How to Fall in Love with an Angel

   Ryeowook felt weird. Of course he got hugged often by his hyungs, but this time it was different and the small boy wasn't able to say why it felt different.
   It felt like Kyuhyun didn't want to let him go ever again and Ryeowook didn't know what he should do.
   "I... I think... I can stay a bit longer until you can live alone!", Ryeowook said uncertainly and Kyuhyun nodded.
   "Yes, that would be good!", he said and let go of Ryeowook, who looked confused and shyly on the floor again, while Kyuhyun smirked, "I will give you a drawer at my cupboard for your clothes!"
   Ryeowook nodded and took of the pullover, which Kyuhyun borrowed him to go out, before he grapped the bag and followed Kyuhyun into the bedroom, where Kyuhyun cleared out one of the drawers in his cupboard for Ryeowook.
   After he unpacked all his clothes, Ryeowook put in his new clothes carefully. He seperated the trousers from the shirts, socks from the underwear, so everything had his own corner in the drawer, while Kyuhyun wittnessed everything from aside.
   They decided to take a walk after Ryeowook changed into his clothes, because now, he was able to take of the big clothes, which made him looking like a walking potato sack.
   They walked through the streets, watching at some shop windows while Ryeowook sometimes asked weird questions, like "What's that? I never saw such a thing!", while he pointed at am all-around-toaster.
   "Are you serious?", Kyuhyun then asked confused, "It's an all-around-toaster!"
   "And why do you need that?"
Kyuhyun explained him for what people used that kind of toaster, while Ryeowook listened carefully.
   "Humans are weird!", the small boy just added at the end of the explaination and walked ahead.
   "The only one, who is weird, is him!", Kyuhyun said to himself, while he looked at Ryeowook, who walked some stepps ahead and stopped in front of another shop window.
   "Sometimes he is so innocent and naive like a little child and then, he says so weird things like 'Humans are weird'...", Kyuhyun thought while he followed Ryeowook from one shop window to another, "He is a human, too... or not? God, what am I thinking? Of course he is... But what's with those big scares? They look kind of unnatrual..."
   "Hey, you aren't even listening to me.", Ryeowook said and waved with his small hand in front of Kyuhyun's eye, which bought Kyuhyun back from his throughs.
   "What did you say?", Kyuhyun asked confused and shook his head to blow the weird thoughts away.
   "I asked you, if you want to go in the park!", Ryeowook repeated, while he looked up to Kyuhyun with his usual innocent expression.
   "Sure, why not!", Kyuhyun said and they walked into the park.
   They walked for a while, until they reached a play ground. They sat down on the swings and talked to each other about this and that. After a while, Kyuhyun got curious and wanted to know more about Ryeowook.
   He asked him about his hobbies and what he liked and what he disliked. "Ah, the bananas were there because you like them", and Kyuhyun finally understood the mystery of the bananas.
   Kyuhyun enjoyed the afternoon, he could spend with the small boy and even if they were just walking around and talking to each other, he really enjoyed it, even if he didn't really understand why. But maybe he not only got used to him, maybe he started to like him, so that the small boy would be his first, real friend in his life. And maybe Ryeowook could become the first person, who Kyuhyun was able to tell about his parents, a topic which he always avoided.
   "Kyuhyun-ah, let's go there! I want ice cream", Ryeowook said happily and pointed at a small ice cream parlour, which were on the other end of the park.
   "Okay...", Kyuhyun panted with a bit pissed tone, because he was tired of walking around and wanted to sit down for even more than ten minutes, but the small boy had too much energy.
   They went to the ice cream stand and Ryeowook chose two different kinds of ice cream, while Kyuhyun stood next to him, still uncertain what he should choose.
   "What do you want, sir?", the young girl asked him, waiting for his order, to prepare it for him.
   "Nothing for me, thanks!", Kyuhyun said, because he couldn't choose. Then he turned to Ryeowook, who stopped eating his ice cream and looked confused with his big brown eyes, up to Kyuhyun. "Why don't you take one?", he asked like a little boy.
   "I'm not in the mood for ice cream. Besides that, I couldn't decide, which one I should eat either", Kyuhyun explained, put his hands in his pockets and walked head.
   Ryeowook looked confused after him. Then he ran after Kyuhyun and grapped his arm, before he held up his ice cream.
   "What do you want from me?", Kyuhyun asked confused, while Ryeowook held his ice cream closer to Kyuhyun's face.
   "Try mine!"
   "No, it's yours and I really don't want one!", Kyuhyun said and tried to push the small boy away, but he didn't give up, "Do you really want me to eat your damn ice cream?"
   Ryeowook nodded and handed Kyuhyun the ice cream, who just on it quickly.
   "Satisfied?", Kyuhyun asked, but the small boy shook his head, "What do you want from me with you damn ice cream? Just say it!!"
   "I want you to really try it. If you don't do it, I won't eat it either!", Ryeowook said while he pouted.
   Kyuhyun panted and rolled his eyes. "Okay, if you want it so badly!", Kyuhyun said and grabbed the ice cream, which already began to melt, and this time he tried it and enjoyed it.
   "And? It's good, right?!", Ryeowook wanted to know and looked up to Kyuhyun with big, bright eyes.
   "Mhh... tastes good!", Kyuhyun said and nodded in agreement, before he gave it back to Ryeowook. But he didn't eat it alone by himself, like Kyuhyun expected. No, the small boy started to share his ice cream with Kyuhyun, which really surprised him.
   And while they shared the ice cream, they walked ahead. Kyuhyun handed back the ice cream to Ryeowook, as a cyclist snapped at the small boy, so he fell down on the ground.
   Kyuhyun's eyes grew wider and he kneeled down immediatly to Ryeowook: "Are you okay?!"
   Ryeowook nodded, while tears filled his eyes.
   "Are you really okay? Are you hurt? Please, don't cry", Kyuhyun said, trying to calm Ryeowook down, who fought against the tears.
   "My ice cream..."
   "What?"
   "Because of him, my ice fell down", Ryeowook pouted.
Kyuhyun fell down on his and had to laugh. The small boy was sad because of his ice cream? And Kyuhyun thought, he got hurt somewhere, because that damn cyclist drove like a crazy freak through the streets.
   And while Kyuhyun helped Ryeowook to stand up again, he noticed that he didn't get angry at the cyclist. A reaction, which he had always showen, when something like this has happened.
   "Maybe I really changed...", Kyuhyun thought. Then he taped off the dust from Ryeowook's clothes as he noticed a bloody mark in Ryeowook's knee.
   "Hey, you are hurt! Your knee is bleeding!", Kyuhyun said angrily. There it was, that anger!
   "No, it's okay!", Ryeowook told him.
   "Let me see it", Kyuhyun ordered, kneeled down and wanted to wrap up Ryeowook trouser, but the small boy kneeled down as well and looked deep into Kyuhyun's eyes.
   "I'm okay! Really! It's nothing!"
   "Are you sure?"
Ryeowook nodded with a honest smile and Kyuhyun took a deep breath. "Okay, if you say it's okay! But at home, we have to desinfect it!" Then Kyuhyun looked on his watch: "Mhh, maybe we should go home. It's late already!"
   The small boy nodded and they walked home slowly, because Kyuhyun didn't want to pressure Ryeowook with his wounded knee.
   As they arrived in the flat, Kyuhyun pulled Ryeowook to the sofa, where he should sit down, but Ryeowook said, he wanted to change his clothes first. He came back wearing one of Kyuhyun's simple white shirts and grey jogging-shorts.
   When Ryeowook stood in the door frame, Kyuhyun couldn't stop looking shocked and confused at Ryeowook's knee, where the bloody mark has been before. Now, there was nothing not even a scratch.
  "Ya, what's that? Wasn't it bloody before?", Kyuhyun asked confused and jumped up to observe Ryeowook's knee.
   "I said it was okay", Ryeowook said. Then Kyuhyun stood up and looked deep into his eyes, before he suddenly grapped Ryeowook's arm and pulled him closely to him. He grapped Ryeowook's collar and pulled it away, so he was able to see the small boy's chest, where he saw the bruise and scrated one day before.
   "Nothing...", Kyuhyun said to himself, before he let go of Ryeowook again, who just looked really confused to him.
   "What do you mean?", the small boy asked confused, while he looked at Kyuhyun with his puppy dog eyes. Kyuhyun walked back to the sofa and sat down, before he looked at Ryeowook.
   "I'm going crazy... What the hell are you?"
   "Me? I'm Ryeowook!"
   "I know that... but your knee was bleeding and now... there is nothing!", Kyuhyun said confused.
    "Ah, when I fell down, I just kneeled down into the strawberry ice", Ryeowook explained and sat down next to Kyuhyun, who still looked really confused. And even he nodded to Ryeowook, the small boy was sure that Kyuhyun didn't really believe him.
   Kyuhyun became curious and if Ryeowook didn't watch out, he probably would be be able to uncover Ryeowook's real identity.
   "Angel's Rule #1: Never be uncovered by a human!", Ryeowook thought and stared into space until Kyuhyun's poke on his arm to wake him up again.
   "Mhh?", Ryeowook turned confused to Kyuhyun.
   "Are you dreaming?"
   "Ehh... no.. no, I'm here!", Ryeowook said, shook his head and smiled at Kyuhyun, who just raised an eyebrow, "I'm just a bit tired!"
   "Then go to bed!", Kyuhyun told him and pointed with a little nod into the direction of the bedroom.
   "But... how can I sleep in your bed?"
   "You are tired, so go sleep! I will be here... I'm not sleepy yet", Kyuhyun explained and grapped his laptop, "I will play my game for a little while, so you don't have to worry!"
   "Okay...", the small boy said and stood up, "Have fun and good night!"
   Kyuhyun just waved to him, because he was already concentraded on his game. After he heard that the door of the bedroom was closed, he paused his game and leaned back.
   "What's that weird feeling...", Kyuhyun talked to himself, "Something is different... He is different... I'm not a dummy! I can distinguish between blood and strawberry ice cream... Aish, I'm really going crazy..."
   And as long as the small boy stayed with him, the thought became stronger and stronger that the small boy was different from others. Kyuhyun just had to uncover, what it was. But what if he don'tt like, what he would uncover? Would he get angry? Mad? Sad? No way! Maybe he wouldn't like Ryeowook anymore. Did he liked him?
   And suddenly, all those questions came up on his mind, flying around like crazy in his head and he wasn't able to think clearly about one after another.
   Only one thing Kyuhyun was sure about: There was a difference between them like heaven and hell.