Secrets to unfold

Hidden Secrets and Spying Hearts

Wooyoung made his way to Nichkhun's room. Apparently, all of his stuff was moved to his room, by "someone's" request. He'd never been into Nichkhun's room even though he's been knowing him for almost a good 3 weeks, which he found was kind of weird.... Now that he thought about it, he didn't really know a lot about Nichkhun at all. He's the owner of the hotel, he's  pretty erted, and he's very good looking. There wasn't much after that. Wooyoung wondered why he grew so attached to this mysterious boy, without knowing so much about him.

Wooyoung opened one of two huge doors that stood in the heart of the hotel. It was surely the room the bellboy pointed to when he asked for directions, but it seemed odd. Why is there such big doors in here? How big can his Nichkhun's room be?

As he steped in, he realised this was no ordinary room. There was a reason as to why there such a grand entrance with such big doors. This "room" of his, was more like a house within the hotel. Out of the corner of his eye he coul see a bar to the left, with all kind of alcohol, even the expensive imported stuff. To his right, was sort of like a living room. A huge 60" TV that was so HD, you really felt like you were whereever the TV was showing. Even the sound was so realistic, you could feel even an insect flying by. The entrance of the house branched into two hallways, one into the kitchen, and the other into a hallway which Wooyoung asumed, were all rooms of Nichkhun's. 

Although Wooyoung wanted to see the rooms, he was craving some ice cream, so he headed straight into the kitchen. On his way, he saw family pictures of Nichkhun and his parents. Nichkhun was your typical asian baby. Fair milky skin, just like he does now, chubby cheeks, and a bright smile. But, thoughtout he got older, the pictures seemed to get colder. He looked around 10, in thsi picture. It was only him and his dad. From then on, all of the pictures where all of him and his dad only. Wooyoung wondered what had happened to his mother...

He finally reached the end of the hall way, and he could clearly see a tiled room, that was obviously the kitchen, but it wasn't the kitchen that caught Wooyoung's attention, it was this small door a little further from the kitchen than was cracked open by a tiny bit. It seemed like Nichkhun didn't close this door all the way of this room when he went out.

It was kind of weird. That room was the only room in this whole hallway, next to the kitchen. It was a really weird placement, and Wooyoung was wondering what was in that room. The curiousity got the best of him, and he approached the room. He opened the door hair by hair, to reveal a set of stairs that led downstairs.

"A basement?" Wooyoung thought

He looked over his shoulders to make sure no one was there. He didn't want Nichkhun coming in and finding Wooyoung snooping around his house.

He looked for the light switch, which he found right next to the door. It lit the whole stairway, or at least as much of what he could see. It made a sharp turn to the left midway, just like those in American houses. He made his way down the stairs, to find himself in a dark room. He tried looking for a light switch with no hope. But as soon as he stepped a little bit deeper into the room, lights switched on. Motion sensor lights. Quite fancy, Wooyoung thought. 

Everything in here was extremely high-tech. Wooyoung didn't really think about it much, he was so amazed at the size of this underground, basically cave. He spotted a big desk, with a computer with multiple screens. Nichkhun's background was of Wooyoung sleeping shirtless.

'When did he take a picture of me like this?!' - Wooyoung thought to himself, embarassed. 'What a er-' he was thinking to himself when he noticed a certain folder that caught his attention. "CC00000 - Red". The code seemed offly familiar, but he didn't know from where... But then it hit him. It was almost like Wooyoung's ID for his agency...

"Could he?- No." Wooyoung thought to himself. "There's no way he would lie to me lik-" Wooyoung couldn't finish his thoughts at the noise of a door being opened. Wooyoung panicked at the thought of Nichkhun finding him at who knows what this room was at this point. Nichkhun would definitely not like this. he rushed up the stairs, making sure the lights in the bottom floor turned off. He rushed up the stairs, almost tripping, turning off the lights of the stairway, and leaving the door just like before. He rushed into the kitchen, grabbed an ice cream, and put it in his mouth in a matter of seconds. Even though he was trained for this kind of stuff, he wasn't used to it. He was out of breath, and almost breathing heavily.

As soon as Wooyoung put his ice cream in his mouth, Nichkhun appeared.

"Oh you're here!" Nichkhun said, giving him a warm smile, "Eating ice cream as usual I see, pfft." He made that noise with a slight smirk and giggle, and as he did that, Nichkhun saw, out of the corner of his eyes, the door to the underground was rocking back and forth slightly. He moved towards it, studied it, and closed it. He looked at Wooyoung suspiciously without him noticing, and smiling right away when he looked.

As Wooyoung ate his ice cream, he pondered about Nichkhun, who exactly he was, to what extent he should believe him from now on, and he started to question their relationship. Up until now, everything did seem too good to be true. The owned of a hotel randomly speaking to him, inviting him to dinners, and beggining to get attached to him. Could he be the guy Agent Ok was warning him about? Was Wooyoung in a big mess he didn't know he was in? Did Nichkhun Know Wooyoung's real identity?

He kept thinking hard, but at the snap of Nichkhun's fingers he came back to reality.

"What are you thinking about so hard that you don't even notice me calling your name? Nichkhun said, pouting his lips and giving him the suspicious look

"Nothing I was jus-" Wooyoung got cut off in the middle of his sentence

"Am I not that important to you anymore?" Nichkhun said in his childish voice he used every time to bother Wooyoung. He knew how much Wooyoung hated that tone of voice, only because Nichkhun always got what he wanted that way

"You know I care about you okay!" Wooyoung replied loudly, but hesitant at the end. He hoped Nichkhun didn't catch that. Nichkhun gave Wooyoung that cute half smile he always did whenever he was happy. Wooyoung loved that smile.

Wooyoung smiled back, at how cute Nichkhun was, but after what he had seen a few moment ago, he didn't know what was real or not. He's now on the defensive, and he can't really trust anyone once again...