Details and A Pleasant Surprise

Hidden Secrets and Spying Hearts

Here it is! Since I promised. LOL.

•••

But then it hit me. "Alright! Alright! You have my number just text me!" "Did I really say that?!? HOW COULD I SAY THAT?!" I kept thinking while lightly slapping my lips. "What am I gonna do no-" I try to question myself before I get interupted by a loud buzz. My phone. A text message.

*Agency* I read, sighing with huge relief. "What could they possibly want?" I kept asking myself.

Agent Jang,

We have gathered more information regarding your target of investigation. He is currently staying at the same hotel as you are, his looks, whereabouts and details have not been comfirmed yet, but we will do our best to update you. Be careful of your surroundings as of today, because they might know who you are, or they might know that there is someone looking for him there. Signing out

-Agent Ok

"Agent Ok?" I thought to myself... "Haven't heard that name in a while. I wonder hows he's doing." I countinued thinking, then I reminded myelf to delete the message in order for no one to see it. While in the process, my door crashes open. My instinct? Grab my knife from my earlier lunch, and hide in the bathroom... But then I noticed it was Nichkhun. I sighed, and put my knife down. Hopefully he didn't see me.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I yelled at him

"I'm sorry, but there's been a complaint about this room..." he softly said, waving his hands at me to calm down

As I was about to ask what it was he said, "... about someone being too good looking!" he exclaimed as he poited his fingers at me

My reaction? Instant facepalm. "I don't even know you like that..." I put my head down, and kept shaking it.

"Anyways! Let's go!" He said rushing me

"Wha- When? Where?" I kept questioning as he was dragging me out of my room. I hadn't even changed. I had my bathing suit on, plain v-neck, my vans, and long socks. Messy hair, I looked like a hobo! But there was no helping it. He was just so strong, he had extreme muscles that my arms (twig-like next to his) couldn't resist.

•••

He eventually led us to the places of the hotel that noone used. It was dark, we were turning everywhere, it made me kind of nervous, but for some reason, I felt guarded. Maybe just because Nichkhun's muscles are so big, and he's so tall. I just kept looking around to see any hints of where we were going, but then a heard a *click*

Doors opened revealing a balcony. It wasn't dark yet, but you could see the scenery or the whole city. The sun was about to start to set, and the sky was this blood orange color. It was beautiful.

"You know, I always come here to relieve stress, or just spend time relaxing." he said softly, his tone of voice compeltely changed from the usual. He seemed, well, more relaxed. I can see why too.

"Ah-!" Nichkhun exclaimed, kind of scaring me, following to take out a container from out of who knows where.

"FOOD." I shouted when I saw it. I was so amazed by the view that I had totally forgotten I didn't eat anything all day. I was starving. I honestly could careless about what kind of food it is, since I love all food, and everything tastes delicious when you're hungry.

I could smell it as soon as he took the food out. Jjajangmyeon, a lot of side dishes. I also saw some icecream for dessert. MY FAVORITE.

We ate like kings, until we had to losen our pants. We could basically roll out of that hotel. Good food, nice a view, warm place... My eyes felt heay...

•••

Well, the update I told you guys I would do. LOL. Hope you like it? x.x" Give me ideas of what to do? :D