Taoris

More Than This

Listen to this as you read:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP6H0MXFKeU

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody's POV:

"I'm broken... Do you hear me? I can't take this anymore. I know I did wrong...but I...I'm sorry..." Kris whispered on the verge of tears into his phone. He was only speaking to the voice mail though.

 

I'm broken, do you hear me?

I'am blinded, but you are everything I see

 

Kris walked threw the dark night with only a few light streets on. He reached his destination and walked up to a club. He walked in and sat at the bar. "What can I get you?" the bartender asked him. "Just water..." They nodded and left to get it. Kris scanned the dancefloor.

 

I'm dancing, alone

I'm praying, that your heart will just turn around

 

His eyes widened when he saw the one he had been trying to call for the past 2 hours, Tao, dancing with another guy, Luhan. His eyes began to fill with tears. The song in the background ended and he saw Tao take Luhan's hand and bring him straight the the bar he was at without noticing him. He just watched them from the corner of his eye as they sat not far away from him. When the bartender brought Kris his water, Tao and Luhan finally noticed him. Kris just drunk his water still looking at them. Tao looked at him once and then kept his attention on Luhan. "Let's go back to my house." Tao suggested. Luhan thought for a second but nodded. So the two began to leave. Kris watched them leave. His heart broke as they held hands. He finished his drink after about 10 minutes later. He decided to visit his love. He got up and dropped cash on the counter and left straight to his house. After about 20 minutes of walking he made it. He slowly started to walk up to the door.

 

And as I walk up to your door

 

He got to the door and stood there. Until he felt strong enough to open the door. He softly knocked and waited for the door. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing Tao. Kris looked inside and saw Luhan sitting on the couch looking at him. "What do you want?" Tao asked in monotoned voice. Kris froze. He had to speak. He had to say something at least. His eyes traveled to Luhan who was staring at him. His head slowly faced the floor, and he took in a breath.

 

My head turns to face the floor

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

 

 

He spoke still staring at the ground, "When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight... It just won't feel right." He brought his head up and looked straight into Tao's eyes, "Cause I can love you more then this... When he lays you down... I might just die inside... It just don't feel right.... I can love you more then this....Take me back...Please.."

 

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more then this, yeah

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more then this, can love you more then this

 

"I'm sorry... but no." Tao whispered and slowly closed the door on him leaving Kris standing there. Pain struck his heart. Deep in it. He slowly turned around and walked home. He went straight to his room and fell on his bed. Tears started slowly spilling out his eyes. He began crying himself to sleep.

The next day he woke up around 8 in the morning. He laid in his bed and straight at his ceiling. He felt like taking a walk. That was what he normally did when he was depressed or angry. He quickly changed out of his old clothes and put on jogging ones. He walked out his house door and began to walk. He breathed in the fresh air and just walked. After about 20 minutes of walking he saw a couple in front of him after he turned a corner. He watched them with envy. Then jealousy hit him. His mind went back to memories of him and Tao together.

 

If i'm louder, would you see me

Would you lay down, in my arms in recuse me

Cause we are~ the same

You save me

When you leave it's gone again

 

His mind cleared and he stared at the couple again. His eyes widened. It was Tao and Luhan.

 

Then I see you on the street

 

As soon as he looked at them Luhan wrapped his arm around Tao's shoulder bring him close. Kris kept walking but slowly. His heart stopped and tears threatened to spill.

 

In his arms, I get weak

 

As the tears threatened, they got their wish. They started pouring out as Kris dropped onto the floor with his knees, crying. His heart was in pain. He was in pain.

 


My body fails, I'm on my knees

Prayin'

 

He kept crying, not caring at all who heard. But he heard fast footsteps running to him from the front. He slowly lifted his head and saw Tao and Luhan running toward him. They stopped right in front of him. Luhan bent down and tried to help him up but Kris didn't move. He only sat back on his knees and heels and stared at Tao. Tao looked away. Luhan noticed and slowly got up and hugged Tao. Kris felt more tears fall. "When he opened his arms and held you close yesterday... Did it feel right? Cause I can love you more then that... When he laid you down, I know I died inside... It didn't feel right. Cause I can love you more then that..."

 

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

 

As Kris spoke, Luhan slowly let go of Tao and only stared at him. Tao stared at him as well. Before they could speak, Kris hugged Tao tightly. He whispered in his ear, "I've never had the words to say, but now I'm asking stay... For a little while inside my arms..." Luhan's eyes widened at the sight. Tao didn't move. Kris kept whispering, "And as you close your eyes tonight, I pray that you will see the light. That's shining from the stars above."

 

I've never had the words to say, but now i'm asking you to stay

For a little while inside my arms

And as you close your eyes tonight

I pray that you will see the light

That's shining from the stars above.

 

Kris let go of his love and pecked his lips then slowly turned around. He started to walk home. Tao watched him leave. He never took his eyes off him. Luhan only stood next to him watching him stare at the man walking away. Tao thought back to what he had said before. It was weird... But, made him want to hug Kris...

 

When he opens his arms an holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this (x2)

When he lays you down,I might just die

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more then this, yeah

 

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more then this (Yeahhh~~~)

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this, can love you more then this

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was my first songfic

I hope you liked it~

This was also my first Taoris fic<3

Anyway, Idk if you liked that ending...It was sad..ish....

Well, subbie and comment please~ ^^