#037

sm town high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin went home around midnight after his meeting with the so called 'im Soojung's oppa!'. No one home, usually Soojung will be standing infront of him and yelling at him why he went home late. After receiving the message from Soojung telling him she won't be at home, he can't help but felt worried and sad.

He also recieve a message from Jonghyun, he said Key was with them and Soojung was not with him. He felt relief because of that. 

Kai had told him, Soojung was not with them. He know that Soojung was not with Victoria or Luna or Amber or Sulli. He just met them. 

So, Where the hell is she?

He went to her room, opening it slightly. No sign of Soojung anywhere. He let out a small chuckled. "What did you do to me Jung Soojung?" he made himself comfortable lying on her bed, smelling her scent. "i'm going crazy" he muttered before falling a sleep.

-

Taemin wake up early than he usually does, when he open his eyes he look at his surrounding, he turn his head to the left, no Soojung, he turn to the right, no Soojung. Letting out a sigh he kick the blanket away and step out of the bed.

"Where are you?" he muttered, his phone in his hand. NO message and missed call from Soojung. 

His eyes catch a big calender hanging on the wall, chuckling by himself he jump to the bed smelling the scent again, he just love her scent. He thought Soojung will count how many days left until she went abroad but her calender is clean.

A vibration on his phone made him alert. "Soojung!" he sat up abruptly answering the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Soojung?! Yah do i sound like a girl to you?" Kai said angrily on the phone, Taemin snorted and lay down again.

"What do you want?" he ask lazily.

"Tsk! i just want to inform you that our flight to America got cancel due to a certain problem with the pilot" Kai started, Taemin let out a relief sighed. "It's tomorrow" Taemin jump out of the bed in shock,

"WHAT!?" he actually yell on the phone, "You're kidding right?" his face turn pale, a sweat slowly forming. His heart beat become more faster. He felt afraid, afraid of losing Soojung. There's something inside his mind telling him to tell her the truth about his feeling for her.

"Oi, Lee Taemin" Kai trying to get the mad man attention. "Taemin!" he receive no answer, is he that surprised? "Yah Taemin ah" he waited for the person he call answer him, he hasn't hang up on him. "Fine, just want to tell you that Soojung is at Key hyung's apartment and by the way Key is our cousin, long distance cousin" with that he ended the call.

Unfortunately, Taemin didn't heard it all. His phone no longer in his hand, it safely landed on the bed when he jump out of the bed. Must tell Soojung the truth that was all in his mind. He pick up his phone, "Kai! Yah are you still there? Kim Jongin?" he groan in curse the said man, 

Running to his room and change to a different shirt and brush his teeth he went out to his car, He dial Jonghyun's phone but there is no answer, he know that his hyungs won't be awake at this time. 

But surprisingly, Minho asnwer him. "Hyung!" Taemin exclaim happily when Minho answer his call.

"What do you want?" Minho ask in annoyance, "This better be important" he warn him with a yawn.

"It is!" Taemin grinned, he start to drove out from his house. "Help me find Soojung" he plead.

Minho groned, "You know Taemin, you should know where she is, she's your freaking fiance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter