#011

sm town high
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "oh.. jinri ah, you're my classmate?" soojung asked excited. she can see from sulli face she's a bit sad when she saw her behind Taemin, sulli smiled is brighter before she saw soojung.    "krystal~! you in my class? horaaayyy! you're sitting next to me" sulli dragged soojung to her sit and leave the annoyed taemin standing like an idiot.    "soojung-ah, i'll wait you at the cafeteria, okay?" taemin asked making his fangirls in the class squealed. soojung looked at him than she remember something she ran toward him and stopped him before he went out of her class.    "oppa.. your phone and bring the bento with you at the cafeteria later" soojung said handing him his phone. taemin smirked and looked at her classmates, her classmate were looking at them he kiss her cheek infront of the class and walk away. soojung is shock but try to act cool, she know taemin want to make her annoyed.    "krystal, taemin oppa really love you didn't he?" sulli asked her as she sat down "he even let you touch and bring his phone" sulli sighed, soojung looked at her weirdly.     "its normal jinri ah, im bored with my game and he's game is awesome you should try it" soojung said winking her eye. sulli stuck her tounge out at her, she just smiled.    "but seriously, shinee oppa try to borrow he's phone but taemin oppa won't let them" sulli explained but soojung ignored her because the teacher just come in.     "stand up! good morning miss BoA" one of the student say, they stand up and say good morning to BoA. BoA eyeing each of her students than stop at soojung, she smiled at her.    "okay now, we have a new student here, soojung~?" BoA said to her motion her to come infront introducing herself, soojung smiled nervously she stood up and walk slowly infront of the class. BoA raised her eyebrows at soojung.    "hye" soojung bow politely "im jung soojung, just call me krystal" she continued talking with her fake sweet smiled. everyone clap their hands as soon she done talking.    "anything to ask?" BoA asked to the others. every boys raised their hands. BoA ask again pretending not to see the boys raising thier hands. the boys in the class start to whined and bravely asked more like yelling to soojung 'hey do want to have a date with me?' 'why do date taemin hyung?' 'you're hot'  BoA glared shut the boys up, the classroom went silent. "you can sit down now" BoA said to soojung. "you're just like your unnie jessica, krystal" BoA sighed. soojung heard her and turn her head around to wink at BoA, BoA just chuckled.    they start their lessons a usual but soojung still uncomfortable with every class she enter, every boys will stares at her like she was going to be their prey, their last lesson before break was english, soojung got bored easily just by hearing the teacher talk infront, sulli looked at her, Soojung had her head rest on her arm leaning on the desk, sleeping. sulli smiled softly at her 'she's still the sleepyhead i know' she thought.    unforunately for soojung the teacher saw her sleeping, sulli nudge soojung's shoulder to wake her up but she didn't even a wake. the teacher put his book away and approaching soojung table everyone watching the teacher's movement in fear. he walk making a clap sound by his shoes.    "soojung-shi?" he said waking soojung look up immediately "do you mind read page 17 infront?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter