A New Rival Out of His Old Girlfriend

Falling In Love Is Supposed To Happen BEFORE The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note; Two chapters in one day! Awesome right? Well, I need to get this story done before school starts, so I might need to post more than one chapter a day- which is why I updated so early. Anywhos, I think you'll enjoy this chapter.

 

 

Rachel's Pov

 

It's been a month since the incident with father. Mother left for the States, and Jonghyun and I don't even look at each other. It's not like I'm mad or anything- we're just really busy. He comes home late from work, I have school... it's just hard to spend time together. Also, we don't share a bed. I know, we shared a bed when we were on our Honeymoon, but he's seen a weak side of me that I'm embarassed to show. I hate getting mad, or sad, which is why I'm always smiling. For him to see that side of me... I feel like I've let myself down somehow.

A school holiday left me unprepared. Usually during the weekdays, he would be at his office, but today, we were both stuck home. I wanted to stay in my room all day, but even I get bored. I walked into the living room but found that Jonghyun was already there watching television. I then thought I might as well go back to sleep, but Jonghyun had sprung up from the couch and had me pinned up against the wall.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jonghyun asked. He sounded genuinely concerned, and hurt that I would avoid him at all.

I couldn't find my words somehow. I was stuck there, staring into his eyes, my lips trembling nervously. Finally, a squeak came out of my lips; "I was embarassed."

"Idiot." he breathed as he engulfed me in a hug. I was seriously breathless. He was hugging me! I felt his breath on me; "I don't care about how your family was, you're here now, and I'll always be by your side to protect you."

Even though you still love Se-kyung...

Those words popped into my mind, but I didn't have the heart to say them out loud. For some reason, even thinking about her made my heart ache. Could it be... that I'm jealous of Se-kyung? Because she has the heart of the man I'm married to? That can't be true, can it? I shook those words out of my head as I focused once more on the man hugging me. He was so... comforting. He pulled away from me and smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Does anyone else know?" he asked me curiously.

"No, just you and your friends." I answered honestly. He seemed relieved for some reason, though I don't know why.

The ringing of the doorbell caught us off guard, and I turned off the television as he answered the door. When he came back, he was with his friends... and a very beautiful girl.

 

 

Jonghyun's Pov

 

I opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter