New Home

Falling In Love Is Supposed To Happen BEFORE The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rachel's Pov

 

We landed in Soeul in the late evening- so late that the sun was about to set. I saw his friends there, but I was really too tired to acknowledge their presence. The plane ride was boring- like on the way to Bangkok, Jonghyun didn't talk to me, and sat there listening to music. I on the other hand opened up one of my favorite books and read the entire time.

"How was the trip?" Onew asked as he tried breaking the silence. I kept my gaze out of the window, and pretended I wasn't listening to their conversation.

"It was fine." Jonghyun smirked; "Rachel wrote 'I love Jonghyun' in lotion on her sunburned back." That made my head snap in his direction as I glared at him.

"You really wrote that on your back?" Minho asked as he chuckled.

"No, this one did." I growled, as I pointed at my husband.

"Seems like you had fun." Key smirked happily.

"Oh right, Key-shi, thank you for everything... except for the pyjamas... I like wearing things that aren't see-through." I said to him happily as my phone began ringing. It was mother, but I was surprised since she hardly ever called during the day time.

Mother- Rachel? Is that you?

She sounded hysterical, so I knew immediately something was wrong with father- What's the matter mother?

Mother- Your father lost his recent job. He went out drinking and smoking. I'm afraid of what will happen when he gets back home.

Me- Mother, you have to leave. We can't stay with father anymore. He's too far out of reach.

Mother- I was thinking the same thing Rachel. I can go back to the States... a friend of mine had already bought the ticket for me. The flight is tomorrow morning.

Me- Mother, pack your things, I'll be right there.

I snapped my phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter