The Tears.

Is this a dream?

♪Dear pain, oh it's been a long time. I remember when you were holding me tight.♪

 

The roads were empty. It seems like everyone was staying home that day. However, you didn't want to stay home.

Going out was good for you. To forget the loneliness that you'd be feeling later. You eventually were by a bookstore. You didn't mind where you ended up. Maybe this is fate? You got out of the car and walked inside, feeling the chill of the air conditioner.

You eyed the different sections. The first thing in your sight was mystery. You weren't really in the mood for those.

Just then, you saw some travel books next to the manga books. You immediately went over, wondering what book you'd eventually pick up. The first one you picked up was a travel book to Italy. You loved the cuisine and the scenery was luxurious. Should I vacation here one day?

On another Side:

At Ukiss' practice room, the boys were practicing hard for their upcoming performance. Everyone was pumped up that their song was doing great and they were rising to fame.(A/N I read the news about Xander and Ki bum leaving Ukiss but in this story they're still there :D)

Alexander and Ki bum were already worn out. They had already practiced for at least 4 hours. Soon, everyone else got tired.

Everyone left besides Kevin and Eli who took a bit longer to get ready to leave. "So Kevin, where are you going to go?" asked Eli. "Mmm... I think I'm just gonna go home and rest. What about you?'

Eli smiled cheekily. "I have a date tonight so I'm going to get ready for that." Kevin gently slapped Eli. "You are such a player."

"Haha I am not. Anyway, good work today. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye~ " He hurriedly walked away. Ah so he must be late for his date huh?  Kevin looked around. The stoplight wasn't' red yet and the cars were zooming by.  Wow this thing takes so long.

On ___'s side:

After reading the travel book to Italy, you put it back in search for something else. The one thing that caught your eye was "Hawaii."

You picked it up hesitantly, as if something was holding you back. Why am I holding back? I miss home. (A/N okay so I just made you from Hawaii. I'm sorry since most of you are from somewhere else~) You slowly looked through the pages, not wanting to miss a thing.

Ah, so this place hasn't changed a bit. Maybe this is where my next vacation should be? I haven't spoken to my family in a long time.  And one big thing. I miss the food too. Not that Korea's food is bad, but I need a coconut fix.

You smiled at all the pictures especially at your hometown in Honolulu. It was a special place that you had a hard time letting go.

You must've had that book in your hands for about a half an hour, fighting away the tears. You didn't know if it was happy tears or sad tears. But you took it as a sign that you definitely would go there again someday.

Kevin's side:

The cross walk sign finally said "walk" so he started to walk. Then, a car honked. He jumped up, wondering what happened. A man came outside of the car and smirked at him.

Kevin asked in a surprised tone "What are you doing here Changmin?(A/N This is the one from DBSK.) I thought you were busy touring the world and enjoying your bachelor life. Isn't that why you broke up with ___?"

Changmin laughed evilly at him. "True, I broke up with her for that reason. But I'm here for her now. I missed her. Where is she?"

Kevin tried to back away, but Changmin caught his arm. "You, I saw the Strong Heart episode. Where is she?" Kevin scoffed. "Well if you saw the Strong Heart episode, then don't you know she already has a husband? Leave her alone!"

Changmin dragged him inside his car and started driving towards his house as a temporary destination. "Call her right now. "

At this time, Kevin was so afraid that the did call her. "Yah! ____-ah, where are you right now? Let's meet up. I just finished practice." Changmin kept looking at Kevin to make sure he got the information he needed. "Oh.. you're at the bookstore?"

Changmin pulled over. "What book store is she at?" Then Kevin asked "What book store are you at?"

Kevin told Changmin that you were in Rainbow bookstore. Kevin hung up without giving you a clue that Changmin was coming too. Changmin sped up, trying to get there as fast as he could.

It took 20 minutes to get there, and by the time they arrived, Kevin was hungry and thirsty. He would try and save you, but he felt he needed to get a drink first. Then he would help you. Changmin got out of the car first while Kevin rushed to get a smoothie.

You were still in the travel book section, but the Hawaii book was no longer in your hands. Instead, you turned around and looked at the manga books. They weren't many titles that caught your eye, so you kept looking. You were about to grab a comic book when Changmin grabbed your wrist.

You were shocked, and turned around. "Ch-Ch-Changmin?!" You tried to run away, but he pulled you back into an embrace.

Why? Why must you appear now? It was so hard to get over you.. You held back your tears. You didn't want to cry in his arms or cry again because of him for that matter. "Changmin, why are you here? Why are you hugging me?"

Flashback:

It was a lovely summer in your hometown. Like always, you saw tourists come and go. Sadly, most of them only brought home souvenirs. They would always talk about going to "Paradise" but that wasn't the only thing good about Hawaii.

You wished people would realize it's called "Aloha State" for a reason. The people were friendly, and people shouldn't mess with them, or their precious land like it's their trash can. Or just a place to "relax" without knowing the pureness, the culture.

Typically, you headed to the beach in the morning, and soaked in the sun. Your friends were supposed to come, but didn't.

You were left all alone, but it didn't bother you. The sun was beautiful, the waves were calm and you could hear nature singing you a song. There was no noise from anything other than nature. People's voices were blocked out. Except one.

A man approached you, and sat down next to you. You turned away, but then he started talking to you.

"So, I'm guess you're from here?" He had a funny accent which made you laugh. "What's so funny?"  You turned to him. "You can talk in English well, but you have an entertaining accent." The man laughed. "Well, my name is Changmin. What's yours?"

"I'm ____. It's a pleasure to meet you. So, where are you from, Mr. funny accent guy?" He made a funny face at you.

"It's nice to meet you too ____. I'm actually from South Korea. Seoul to be exact." You both smiled. "So, I assume you're here for vacation?" "Hmm.. originally yes, but I think I'm gonna have to stay here for a while." You were curious. "Oh, why?"

"I think I have to capture someone's heart.."

Fast Forward:

You have already been dating for a year. You spent your sophomore year together. Summer was nearing again, and you wanted to re live your summer romance from a year ago. "Changmin-ah!" "Yes, cutie?" "Do you think we could make a special date next week to celebrate summer?" He rubbed the top of your head, making your hair messy. Not that you minded.

"Sure cutie, that'd be great." You both went home after taking a walk together. You plopped on your bed and couldn't stop smiling.

When he got home, his parents were waiting. "Changmin, we have some news for you." Changmin sat down in front of his parents. "What is it mom and dad?" His mom and dad looked at each other nervously. "You're moving back to Korea."

Tears were strolling down his cheeks. "Why? I'm perfectly fine here! I've got a girlfriend and it's only a few more years until I graduate."

His parents shook their heads. "Son, you have an opportunity to tour the world in a Kpop band. And you get to enjoy being single."

Changmin was already outraged. "I don't want to go!" His parents sternly told him "You need to go. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you must take it." By that time, he had no choice but to leave you. He told you the next day, and he left the day after that.

It took you at least 2 years to get over him. It was hard to let someone who has been there for you for so long.

You never thought you would have to see him again. You always thought he'd already fallen in love with someone else. You even thought he forgot about you. After all, he would live a good life once he left you. Or so you thought.

End Flashback

He was still holding you in your arms, and you didn't budge. Kevin had already arrived, but thought it was best he stayed quiet.

"I'm here because I missed you. I made a huge mistake leaving you. If only I hadn't listened to my parents then I-." You put your finger over his lips. "No, it's over now. We're over now. Don't you remember that?" Hot tears were burning your cheeks.

You couldn't stand that he still came back. When you were finally happy with your life. It was like nothing had ever happened.

"I'm sorry but I can't be with you. I'll never be with you again. I have a husband and you probably have a girlfriend too. Return to her and stop making life harder for the both of us!" You shouted loudly enough to have people look at you. No one did anything because you two were celebrities.

Changmin embraced you again, this time kissing you. You could hear a few clicks. You looked around.  OMG there are cameras.

Kevin tried to stop them. "Stop taking pictures!" You pulled away from Changmin, but he grabbed your phone and stored your number in his cell phone. Kevin couldn't handle it anymore. Kevin grabbed your hand and started running out the door. Changmin put back your phone in your bag before you left.

Just watch ____ I'm going to get you back again somehow. No matter what it takes.

You and Kevin were exhausted. You knew that in at least 2 days, that picture would be up and a scandal would break loose. But you didn't want to worry about it just yet. You needed to get as far away from that place as possible.

Within a few seconds, you remembered the Hawaii travel book. That's it! "Yah! Kevin! Let's go to Hawaii together today okay?"

Kevin looked at you like you were crazy. "What for?" You panted while you were talking. "It's a way to hide until all of this dies down. Come with me okay?" Kevin smiled. "Okay." He texted his manager saying he is going to take a vacation. "Let's go pack now."

You secretly went back for the car and drove Kevin to his home first. Then, you went back to your home which of course was empty.

You hurriedly came back out and drove as quickly as possible to the airport. You left your car in the area that allowed you to pick it up after you got back from your vacation. You two rushed towards the airlines and asked "When's the next flight to Honolulu?"

The lady checked on the computer. "Oh, there's one in about an hour. There are plenty of seats left. Do you want to buy tickets?"

You pulled out your wallet that was filled with cash. You were great with saving money. "Two tickets please." The woman gave you your tickets and you rushed through security to get to the gate. You made it just in time, as boarding just started.

You both sighed. "Wow this is going to be one crazy adventure." said Kevin.

On the  other side of the airport:

A slender beautiful woman walked outside, walking on to Korean soil. She smiled at the sky. I'm so going to find you.

She went to the old dorm Super Junior had. She asked the front desk if they had moved out and they said yes. Then she called up some of her old friends. She needed to find out where they all were.

After, she found that they're currently in China for work. She smiled to herself.  Well, I guess that's where I'm going.

She headed back to the airport where she stood in line to buy tickets to China. The line moved pretty quickly. And luckily for her, she found there were a ton of open seats on the next flight to China. She went with her luggage in tow to the gate.

China:

Super Junior was working hard in their studio. Their manager said that in two hours they could go back to their dorm and rest.

The announcement was followed by a few groans and complaints. "Aw manager hyung! We practiced enough already can't we go home? We're tired." He looked at them sternly. "We have to be successful in our time in China. We have to practice to be successful."

After two hours, they were back in their dorm. A few members were taking showers. Most of them were the maknaes.

The hyungs were sitting down. "Aish these maknaes. They really know how to make their hyungs suffer." They said with fake anger. They decided to turn on the TV. It was only the news but they just left it on anyway.

One after one, the boys went to shower. Then it was Sungmin's turn. He didn't take a long time like always.

He went back outside and the rest of the members were watching a variety show. Everytime there was variety, it had the power to make the members gather around for a while and enjoy each other's company. Even the awkward ones.

There was a knock on the door. No one wanted to get it. Shindong went to get it and peeked outside the peek hole.

"Yah! It's a girl!" All the single members rushed to the door. "Is she pretty?" They were a bit loud, so the girl outside became confused and scared. Shindong opened the door while pushing back the members. "How may I help you?"

The girl smiles angelically. "Hi, my name is Sunny. I'm looking for Sungmin." The lonely members stepped back and sulked.

"Sungmin!" Shindong cried out. "There's a girl that wants to see you." Sungmin didn't really care but got up anyway. He walked towards the door. As soon as Sunny was in his sight, he frowned. "Did you miss me oppa?" she asked.

Sungmin didn't want the members to hear their drama so he stepped outside. "Let's talk outside." He walked away.

Sunny followed him. "Oppa, I asked if you missed me." Sungmin sighed. "I didn't miss you. Look, I don't even know why you're here. I don't even care for you anymore." The girl was about to cry, but Sungmin wasn't affected.

"Oppa, I missed you. and I want to get back together with you. I still love you." Sungmin hit the wall nearest him.

"I don't care if you love me. I love someone already." He could hear cameras. The paparazzi again. They ran away before Sungmin could attempt to get their cameras and destroy them.

He was so frustrated that he stormed off. He then turned back. "You. Don't ever contact me again. Got it?" And he went inside.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'm totally worn out from writing this in like one day. Anyway,I'm still grateful for you readers (: You totally make my day. I'll probably update soon again since I love updating. Anyway please subscribe and comment :D