♥♥♥

Why Not?
Please log in to read the full chapter

..........






“I’m turning in for tonight.” You announced to your friends as you dusted off your futon.

“Boo, what a kill joy.” Your friends teased you and laughed. You were tired coming from a volleyball game when Victoria invited you over for an overnight party with the rest of the gang. It was supposedly in celebration of your first day as fresh high school graduates.

 

 

---

“With who?” You asked curiously.

“Everybody.” Victoria answered, wiggling her eyebrows. Your heart skipped a beat.

“E-everybody?” You asked, trying to make Victoria emphasize the word. She leaned in closer to your ear and whispered.

“Luhan will be there.” She giggled to your ear. You froze and felt your knees get weaker.

Everyone knew of your little crush on Luhan ever since you started high school. You desperately tried to hide it, in fear that he might never talk to you again. But you knew very well that Luhan was anything but that. He was kind and very approachable. He’s a little mischievous though, but he only pulls mean pranks on his guy friends. He’s anything but a snob too. You knew that. But the thing that bothered you was that you’ve never seen him with any girl.

There was a point in time you thought he was gay. You feared for it a little bit, but the selfish side of you decided it was better than seeing him with another girl. Any girl but you. And so you couldn’t be happier whenever you were around him.

He treated you like his guy friends; you were really close. He messed your hair ever so often, saying it was always more fun doing it with your hair than with the guys, just because yours was a little longer. He teased you a lot, but would get really mad whenever other guys would try to do the same. According to him, he’s the only one who can mess with you. And although you didn’t like being teased, somehow you liked the feeling. The feeling that even if he didn’t say or mean it like that, you imagined he meant something like “She’s mine. Back off.”

 

But through the years it has been very clear to you that you were his best friend. Out of his many, many acquaintances, you were one of the very few he could actually talk to with just about anything. You were his ONLY girl best friend. And that has always been enough for you. You always thought you were lucky enough to have a spot made just for you in his life. This is Luhan we’re talking about. How would you dare ask for more?

 

But you can’t help but wonder sometimes. Does he have the slightest idea about how you feel?

 

---

 

 

“It’s only 1 A.M., Minnie.” Sehun said.

“Yes, which is why I need to sleep. Unlike you jolly people who get to slack off, I happen to have a summer job that requires me to wake up tomorrow by 7.” You answered as you dropped to the comfort of your big, cozy pillows.

Sadly though, you were too tired today to get excited over your first sleepover where Luhan was included. You could always daydream about him and you some other time. Right now you were just tired. Plus, what difference would today make, right? It’s not like anything’s gonna change. It’s always just gonna be you dreaming about him. Very one-sided, if you may.

 

You covered your head with a pillow and wrapped yourself with a blanket. No one wanted to turn off the lights, and this was your way of getting some dark.

 

“Hey, let’s play spin the bottle!” You heard Sulli suggest.

“Meh. Too boring.” Kai monotonously replied, making Sulli’s shoulders drop. “C’mon, really? Truth or Dare? Everyone’s gonna end up picking truth and this is gonna end up being another mushy get together. Whe

Please log in to read the full chapter