Opposites

Impossible?

 

 

 

Oppisites

_________________________

 

Kai P.O.V

 

We had dropped YooYoung at her house, we wouldnt know where it was if not for Lime though. She told us before she pretty much passed out.

Now she's asleep over my shoulder. She breathes softly and quietly.

I sighed as we wakled closer to her home.

She's not the type of girl I would usually like. She really isnt my type at all, but she's just... Special.

Sooner that I had hoped, we arrived in front of her house.

 

_______Lime P.O.V___________

In 1....2....3!

I quickly jumped onn of Kai's back, grabbed his arm and judo flipped  him.

 

 I obviously startled the rest of them because they jumped in surprise, I ignored their surprised faces and pinned Kai on the gravel.

He was so startled, he probably thought I was sleeping.

I continued to grab his elbow and hold it high n his back, while still pinning him on the ground.

“YOU BASTARD! I SHOULD KILL YOU!” I shouted in anger.

Xiumin and Chen snapped out of their shock and burst out in laughter.

I came close and whispered in his ear “If you ever pin me down again, I’ll break your arm!”

I let him go, his face was contorted in a mix of surprise and a late reaction to pain.

“You’re crazy..” He rubbed his shoulder.

“What was that?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

Tao slung an arm over my shoulder “Alright killer, take a breather.”

I smiled a little. I didn’t mean to, but being bound by anything really actually scared me. It reminded me too much of the hospital I stayed in for 2 whole years.

__Flashback__

“Hyelim? Is that your Korean name? Or do you prefer you Chinese name ?” Said the friendly nurse gingerly.

I won’t bother to answer. She shouldn’t pretend like in a few minutes she won’t be shoving pills down my throat.

I turned over so she wouldn’t see the tears forming at my eyes.

I miss my parents. I want to see my halmoni. I want to see my sister. I want my family.

But that won’t happen.

The door opened gingerly into my clean and larger than normal hospital room.

“Hyelim, how are you doing?” My buissness like oppa opened the door.

For just a 16 year old kid he sure liked to wear suites and walk around all business like. Of course it’s only because he was raised that way. He wasn’t even raised with Hyesung and I.

He was raised with our horrible uncle, being bred to take over the company someday. I don’t really think of him as a brother. He’s more like somebody who is legally being forced to babysit me in the hospital, and pay for the bills.

“Why did you even come?” I said grumpily.

I turned to see his hardened face “Because I love you.” He said through gritted teeth

“I would sooner believe that you gave the company away to a homeless person.” I snorted

“You have such a sharp tounge for a child.” He snapped.

“You have such a busy life for a child. Aren’t you supposed to be, oh I don’t know having a life by now?” I snapped back.

“This is life.” He grumbled.

I was getting angry, thinking about how my uncle had ruined my oppa’s life “Do you even enjoy life? Do you even know what the joys of life are?!”

“And you do?! You’re in a hospital bed with BRAIN CANCER. Do you?!” His eyes were tearing up slightly.

“Have I been like this my whole life? At least while I could walk, talk, and have friends, I enjoyed life. I LOVE my life. Do you?” Tears ran down my face.

He  sat down on a chair and curled into a ball saying nothing. The vulnerable look he had on now. It was the first time I had seen it and It really surprised me. It reminded me that he was only 8 years older than me. He was 16. Is this what life for him is? An office with grey walls, and dull lights, and piles and piles of paper work.

I sunk deeper into my bed “You know, sometimes I think that I’m luckier than you. Although I’ll probably die in a few months, I know what it’s like to live. To love. I loved omma and appa. And I love you and Hyesung. I know I’m only 8 but I feel like a grown up. Although I’ll never be as old as you, I wouldn’t live like you.”

He looked up at me, I didn’t realize he was crying. Tears streaked his face. “I didn’t have a choice…” He whispered it softly.

He stood up abruptly and wiped the tears off of his face.

He walked over and hugged me. I was taken aback, he has never hugged me, or smiled at me, or showed any emotion in front of me.

“I do love you. Don’t think any different, I’m just occupied… With work.” He chuckled “You know, for a kid you really are smart.”

I smirked “I’ve told you before.”

He smiled brightly “Araso, I’ll believe you from now on, but Oppa is busy,” He kissed my forehead “I’ll see you tomorrow, ok?”

“Araso.” I hugged him back.

And for the first time in quite some time, I smiled. A real smile, with emotions of happiness.

As soon as he left the smiley nurse came back. “It’s time for your pills, ok?”

My smile instantly dropped. I attempted to jump up and out of my bed.

The lady smirked and caught me before I could escape “No, no, no, you would think that you would know to sit still by now.” As She came closer to me my throat closed up “A-are you- w-wearing p-purfume?!”

She smirked because she obviously knew about my hypersensitivity to perfumes.

“Oh! Am I?” She feigned surprise.

She layed me back down and pulled out the straps as I layed there half passed out.

She always did something like this. She either drugged me or used something I didn’t like to get me in bed so she could strap me down.

She strapped my arms and legs together, so I had no space at all to even wiggle.

“Now, now. It will be over soon.” She said with fake sympathy.

“AYH! HELP ME! THIS NURSE IS CRAZY!” I screamed.

She came closer to me again, dazing me. If she came any closer I might pass out.

“Get away from me!” I pushed her

She turned and brought out the dreaded pill bottle.

She wiggled it in the air and popped it open. My eyes widened and I shut my eyes and mouth tightly. I wiggled and tried to move, but it always only left marks on my wrist. From the first time she strapped me in to loosely, she knew by now that it has to be tight, or I’ll run.

One by one, she shoved the pills in my mouth and choked me with rounds and rounds of water.

These appointments usually had a lot of throw up and gagging.

And usually ended with her unstrapping me and leaving, satisfied.

 

____Hyelim P.O.V______

“Lime? Kwenchana?”

I snapped out of that horrible memory “Ne, I’m fine.”

It was just now that I realized that I wasn’t wearing a coat. I walked ahead of all of them, and rubbed my bare arms.

“Aigoo, it’s cold…”

Suddenly a jacket was draped over my shoulders. I turned to see Chanyeol.

I shrugged it off and handed it back to him “I don’t want it.”

He put it back on me “You said it was cold.”

I glared at him “Yeah, but you make it even colder.”

I shrugged the jacket off again.

“That’s impossible, and you know it.” He said smiling.

He put the jacket on me again, and wrapped his arms around me.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I tried to push him off, but he had a strong grip.

I was overwhelmed by his amazing smell and warmness. But I was never going to admit it. That right now he smelled like fresh grass.

Truthfully, Chanyeol felt better than any other coat or jacket.

“You want to know why I’m warm?” He said close to my ear.

His touch was sending sparks all over my entire body, “Tell me.” My curiosity won over.

He held out his palm, and in a split second there was a dancing flame.

My eyes widened at the fire in his palm. The red light it gave off warming my face.

Although I shouldn’t be surprised, I have seen it before. But seeing it up close was just amazing. Seeing something that should have been impossible. I am awestruck.

He played with the small flame, bouncing it over his fingers “You know why  cant be cold now. Fire runs through my veins.”

I was still staring at the flame, ignoring him. Unconsciously, I reached for his hand.

He extinguished the flame as puickly as it appeared and grabbed my hand “Michoseo? Are you trying to burn yourself?!”

I snapped out of it, and blushed slightly at my stupidity. “Mian, it’s just so… Cool.”

He laughed. Even his laugh was nice and warm.

“Yah.” I became serious and grabbed his arm. I motioned him closer and he came closer until we were only inches apart.

Still walking close together I whispered “Yah, how is that possible?”

He smiled, revealing nice white teeth that were even better up close.

“Secret.” He put his finger up to his lips.

“Yah! How can you show me something that cool and then not tell me how!?” I complained, pouting.

“For such a tomboy you are really innocent.” He laughed like it was the funniest thing.

“YAH! Don’t change the subject and I AM NOT A TOMBOY!” I shouted. “Yah, has anyone ever told you that you look like a crazy person when you smile.” I continued smirking.

“Yah, at least I actually smile, you just smirk and bare your teeth.” He snorted

“I smile all the time, I just don’t like you!” I replied.

“Wae? I never did anything to you.” He pouted.

“Are you joking? You never did anything to me? You TACKLED ME IN CLASS, CALLED ME NAMES, AND I DON’T LIKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BESTFRIEND!” I accidentally blurted the last part.

“Mwo? What was that last part?” He put his hand up to his ear.

I turned crimson red “Forget I mentioned anything…”

“Are you blushing right now?” He teased me.

“OF course not! Why would I blush because of you?!” I blushed even deeper.

I attemped to walk away from this embarrassing situation but he grabbed my collar “Where are you going? Are you jealous?...” He teased me

“Shut up! Jealous of what?” I yelled.

“You know, I don’t like your chingu like that.” He said softly.

“Then mwo? Why were you talking to her anyway.?” I said, unsure of my feelings.

His face turned red “I don’t want to tell you…”

“MWO?! STOP DOING THAT! TELL ME!” I exploded.

“Araso, araso,” He said, his face turning an even deeper shade of red “I-Iwasaskingheraboutyou.” He mumbled in a jumble of words.

I understood him though, I blushed “Oh.. Wae?

“Aigoo~…” He said walking ahead of me.

“Yah! JERK TELL ME!” I ran for him.

I realized a little bit too late that he had stopped walking and I ran into his building like back.

I almost fell on my , but someone caught me from behind.

“Be careful.” Xiumin winked at me

He let me go and I blushed “I can catch myself…” I mumbled.

 

 

 

 

I can already see my future. DEATH. I'm sorry I havent updated for like a month, but in my defense I can safely say that this wasthe busiest month of my life. I had huge exams in school, I was babysitting, ect. And today is Christmas! (Technically yesterday...)

MERRY CHRSITMAS!!!!!

Hehe and It's my birthday! So Saeng il chuka hamnida to me!

Please forgive me though, please?! *Bows*

And let me just tell you the next update will be immidiate, probably tonight or tomorrow because I already have like the next 3 chapters written out. NOW FOR YOUR PIC SPAM!!! and as promised it will be extra, extra, extra long! <3

And sorry this chapter was kind of a boring filler.

Now you understand what I meant by more than half this update is mostly pictures ;D

ENJOY.

 

[IMG]

Lol, Sungyeol's owl immitation, I love it when Idols make stupid faces, it makes me feel so mutch closer to them!

[IMG]

I love this picture. It brings me pleasure.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Derp-Yeon

[IMG]

I wonder to myself... "What the hell were you doing Jay?"

[IMG]

I'm literally just sitting here... Laughing by myself...

exo kai24.jpg

Have you ever actually seen these commercials? "SHAMWOW!" More like Jong-wow!

exo kai12.jpg

YES.

[IMG]

"SMELLLLLLLLLL!" Lol If You Havent Seen The BigBang Parodies, WATCH THEM.

[IMG]

It's always Sunny in Korea.

exo luhan15.jpg

Thank You ;D

002e1018f7ce11e1afde22000a1cdd33_6.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_a6PH8L2G8cQav5fmqna

AS SOON AS I SAW THIS IT REMINDED ME OF THIS ------------>

imagesb.jpg

Sure thing Kai-bai-bo.

tumblr_m3nt2eaqay1rp3dhzo3_250.jpg

Oh Suho, you're so.... Special.

[IMG]

Himchan gives the best preformance derp faces

tumblr_m1z3iptV3d1rrf4hxo1_1280.jpg
 

And then D.O.'s like "GURLLLLLL PLEASE I'M THE IEST MEMBER IN THIS GROUP."

tumblr_m70ektQyzR1qed5dro4_250.jpg

It makes me smile knowing that even a god can derp.

[IMG]

I think this is L but whoever you are, you are definetly Infinite's photogenig guy ;D

[IMG]

OHHHH KEYYYY I'M TELLING!

[IMG]

What..... The Hell? Who is this? XD.

[IMG]

Makin da to da camera. (Heechul is my bias in SJ ;D)

[IMG]

", COME DOWN FROM THERE YOU!"

[IMG]

y commercial practice ;D Cover those nippies Jaebom, there are children here!

[IMG]

"Look at my face, honey." I love this.

[IMG]

S.M. Is the derp factory. I WANT TO LIVE THERE O.O

[IMG]

This looks alot like to me.........

[IMG]

Hehe, score one for Minho.

[IMG]

DO NOT GET ON THE DIVA'S BAD SIDE. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

[IMG]

Well.. I don't know what to say about this.

[IMG]

"Just making sure you dont forget that I'm here. BECAUSE I AM HERE."

[IMG]

"IS THAT A-"

[IMG]

I'm pretty sure Ive used this picture before, but you can not deny. It's amazing every time.

[IMG]

OH YES I DID!

[IMG]

I'm in it for the music guise. Seriousley.

[IMG]

You.

[IMG]

These plots are so..... Stimulating. I sound like a huge ert.

[IMG]

I am Junsu, the only I give is to Christine

[IMG]

Speachlss every time.

[IMG]

NEW PEOPLE TO SHIP!

[IMG]

I feel like such a bad person for laughing until I couldnt breath.

[IMG]

"It looks like you're life will end if you ever touch my again."

[IMG][IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

Why the hell did I laugh so hard?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just in case being and Idol fails, theres always the option of becoming a stripper.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

I'n sot sure who this is, but nonetheless it is quite comical.

[IMG]

Ohh Kyu, you're so evil. And gorgeous.

[IMG]

HEECHUL LOOKS SO CUTE *O*

 

[IMG]

YES MASTER.

[IMG]

Probably from all that marajuana.

[IMG]

What a y face. Make another. They amuse me.

[IMG]

Well If I Was Sandara Park, I Wouldn't Give A Either.

 

AND DONE!

And for your question!

Q: How did you get into K-pop and why did you continue to like it?

A: I got into k-pop a long time ago when people were still being pulled around by horse. Just kidding! It was only about 6 years ago. It was actually my older sister that got me into it. It was Asian appreciation month or something like that, so on ON DEMAND, my Television program there was K-pop being broadcasted. I usually don't watch T.V. but my sister showed me and I fell in love with it. The first K-pop song I ever heard was B2ST/BEAST- Bad Girl, I think the secont was T-ara- Bopeep. Well my sister grew out of it with time, and now hates it but 6 years later I STILL LOVE IT WITH A PASSION! Why? Well why not? Kpop is so diffrent from American music. I love how in almost all kpop sogs there is not a single curse word. And I like knowing that the lyrics to my favorite song arent about or clubbing. K-pop and Korean culture is my personal escape and there are mre reasons that I can count on why I still love kpop, but Kpop is globally popular and getting more so everyday. Kpop is just simply amazing and has something special about it.

I'm tired, goodnight Lovlies and make sure to commend and subscribe <3 MERRY KRISMAS(Hehe, Krismas.) AND I LOVE YOU