Before The Aftermath

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

       When Ji got to his house he immediately went into his room and packed up the most necessary items. He then drove to a hotel known for being luxurious. He was sure that Bae or Dae would let him stay over but, he did not want to be a bother. 

   He entered the hotel, booked a room, and headed there. His ring tone rang through the elevator. He took it out and turned it off.  Tomorrow was going to be a very long day. 
      He entered his room and went to the restroom. He took a long look in the mirror. He wore Black framed glasses (not that he needed them) and had natural brown hair cut in a very professional style. He stared into his own eyes and wondered how he became like this, so cold and so like his parents. He had no idea what he was going to do tomorrow. For one, he had no wife and no kids. This whole proplem had not been in the carefully laid path his parents had left him. Heck this was not in his plans 1 month ago. One thing was for sure, he better call his lawyer first thing tomorrow, not that he had not 3 days ago ( he was a business man after all). With that he undid his shirt and collapsed on his bed.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY
 
      When Ji woke up ,he had his shirt all tangled around him; one thing he hated about not wearing pjs. He got up, went through his luggage, and got a simple T- shirt to put on. He looked at his phone and thought he might as well look through it since he would have to deal with it eventually. He got up went to the phone turned it on. " " he said. There was 50 missed calls and 72 messages. About 12 calls were from his lawyer, 25 were from his angry wife and in- laws, 4 were from Dae and 8 were from the media. Then there was one call from from Bae. He rung Bae first since, he had to apologize for not telling him about yesterday. Bae had switched his background tone to Ma People by Lexy. Ji liked that song . Finally he heard Bae's morning voice . 
"Hello"
"Hey, man," Ji responded. 
He heard Bae get up while saying "" in the back ground.
"Man, what was that about yesterday you could have warned me so I could get the get away car ready."
 Ji responded," Sorry man, I honestly forgot to tell you."
"Don't worry about it. I actually called to see how you were doing. If you want to go out tonight and drink and have fun to get over it or something you know my number."
Ji chuckled and answered, "I don't think I can or should go out for at least a month since, I'm getting a divorce and everything, but thanks man." 
"Ok  then Ji if you need me call me but I got to go shower right now. Bye."
 "Bye", Ji responded and hung up. 
 
He called Dae who just wanted to know if he was ok and inform him that the companies stock value had actually gone up instead of  down like expected. He called his lawyer who let him know that the papers for the divorce were ready and that he had everything planned in case the Lee Geun Di (his wife's maiden name) and her parents decided to take legal action.