The First Day

The G Dragon Will Always Be Alive

        Ji asked Bae where they went but were interrupted by  TOP asking Ji if he needed help with his suitcase. ( Bae sighed in relief he really could not think of an excuse.) 

      They were taken to the hotel in separate taxis. Since Dae was oviously going to go with Eun Mi and Bae and Seungri were  inseparable Ji was going to have to push what happened in the plane away.  It didn't seem like TOP remember himself calling Ji during his dream  because he acted normal. When they were in the taxi TOP apologized for what Happened but never apologized for dreaming of Ji . Ji was disappointed he assumed that top didn't remember or that the had heard wrong and TOPs  dream was not about him. He was going for it anyways.
       
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
       TOP decided to play it safe and apologize. It was obvious Ji saw his strained pants. He didn't know if he had said anything but, he assumed he didn't when Ji told him it was fine and it was normal.
     TOP had debated if he should just apologize for dreaming of Ji but came to the conclusion that he might not have said anything. He was almost done with his plan he was just needed to finish and not let Ji affect his decision.  
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
    They were lucky to get rooms in the same area. Bae  was next to TOP who was next to Dae. Across from Ji was TOP and next to Ji and across from   Dae was Eun Mi. The only one who was farther apart was Seungri who was a room away from Eun Mi and the farthest from Bae. Seungri was pouting because of that. He then decided that it probably didn't matter and he would spend his time in Bae room anyways. Seungri smirked. 
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
      The rest of that day was spent looking around. They went shopping together ended up separating. Ji ended up with TOP not that he was opposed. He enjoyed his time with TOP and he could tell that TOP did to. Ji bought a lot of things mainly because TOP would say they looked good. ( he decided that be could have someone pick up his extra suitcase at the airport when they got back. ) Ji also enjoyed the fact that when he tried on skinny jeans or a really lose v- neck. TOP would clear his throat and look away for a while. Ji new that somehow Top was attracted to him. 
    Ji talked a lot and TOP would listen and laugh at all the right times. Ji however noticed that TOP did not really talk a lot about himself , there was something mysterious about him. Ji thought it was just him though. TOP surprised him when he put a very beautiful bracelet in his hand. Ji's heart was about to go out because of the act.
 
GDGDBABYBABYGDGDBABYBABY 
 
TOP spent his time watching and listening to Ji. TOP didn't want to admit it but he was enjoying himself. Every time Ji tried on something tight or showy TOP had to look away. He definitely did not want to Have a hard on at the shopping district. TOP saw a aqua collared bracelet with a   very abstract design he bought it without thinking and handed it to Ji . He questioned himself on why he did it but could not come to a conclusion. He watched as Ji's eyes lit up and he his blush reached his collarbones. In the end they went home to find the others had already arrived back