My sister is a babysitter ?! PART II/II (very short chapter)

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! (My Little Sister Can't be This Cute!)

Rina's POV

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaaah~!" I heard Kojiro cry so I immediately stood up and carry him. 

"Oh Kojiro, please stop crying" I whispered to him as I pat his back softly. "Maybe he's hungry" I immediately went to the kitchen with Kojiro so that I can make him some milk to drink. Arriving there, I got his bag containing all the things he need and made him a drink. 

"There you go~!" I handed him the bottle of milk and he stopped crying.Finally.

"What's all with the commotion?" Kazuki asked while walking towards us. 

"Well, Kojiro cried because he was hungry. I think." I replied and he nodded. 

[FAST FORWARD: THE NEXT DAY]

Kazuki and Kojiro were watching random TV shows while I was cooking our breakfast. Damn, they're talking in Gibberish again. Haha. Nut heads. 

"Oi nii-chan! Breakfast is ready!" I shouted as I sat and ate my meal. Kazuki followed and carried the baby with him.

"So, Rina, when will Kojiro's mom pick him up?" 

"Well, she's going to pick him up today. That's why I'm going to the park with him today" 

Kazuki just nodded and we continued to eat our meals. After eating, I immediately took a bath and wore my clothes. I also gave Kojiro a bath. 

 

The both of us went to the park to have some fun and to meet Mrs. Nagata and Kojiro's mom there. We watched the other children play, which made him excited, but, he's too young for those! I feel sorry for him tho.

"Kojiroooooooooo! Want some ice cream?" I heard some dude shout at the back, I turned around and saw Kazuki.

"Dada!" Kojiro shouted excitedly. 

"Jeesh nii-chan, why does he call you daddy?" 

"It' because he loves me more" Kazuki stuck out his tongue and gave Kojiro some ice cream. Parents at the park were staring at us! Damn, awkward much? Why are they looking at us?! Do we look weird?! 

 

Suddenly, a lady walked towards us.

"Miss, what a handsome child you have here" she complimented Kojiro

"Uh, thanks" I replied to her and smiled. She looked at Kazuki. 

"Is this the father?" she asked me making my eyes widen. 

"EH?! NO! This dude right here is my brother" Kazuki looked at the lady

"Uh, yea, she's my sister" he added and continued to play with Kojiro. 

"Aw, that's too sad, I thought the two of you were a couple, anyways I have to go now" she bowed and left.

Well, that was unexpected, I was gonna say 'Yeah, he's the father' but noooooooooo! Kazuki will get mad if I do that! Besides, he has plenty of chicks with him, and only considers me as a sister, a step-sister to be exact. That couple thing between us will never happen. 

After waiting for a while, Mrs. Nagata and Kojiro's mom finally arrived. They thanked us for taking care of Kojiro and left with him.

End of Rina's POV