Chapter 1

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai! (My Little Sister Can't be This Cute!)

 

"Rainbows~! yaaaaaay~" you shouted as you run with Dai-chan. Glitters , Skittles and Rainbow monkeys were everywhere. Until this weird looking monkey suddenly popped out of nowhere and shouted right in front of your face. "RINA, WAKE UP! "

'Wake up! Rina Suzuki!' you heard voices as you open your eyes. You looked around and eventually, you were inside your classroom. Daydreaming. 

"Miss Suzuki!" your teacher, Mr. Fujiwara called out your name. You stood up immediately and rubbed your eyes to know what was already happening in the class. "Miss Suzuki... daydreaming again eh? What's the formula for getting the density of a substance?" you knew there was a recitation happening, you looked around the room and saw your friends, Mami, Tomomi and Haruna taking a nap. "Don't worry about them, They already answered my questions." Mr. Fujiwara insisted. 

"The formula for getting the density of a substance is D = M over V." you answered and smiled.

"Okay then, I was just checking if you got to read the lectures yesterday. You shouldn't act like your brother, He was the worst." he said and rolled his eyes. You sat down and the bell rang. 

"Okay, Class dismissed. See you all on Monday". Mr. Fujiwara said as he left the room.

"Whoa, it's Friday already?" you asked yourself. The other students already left out of the room. Only four of you were left. You saw  Haruna, drooling ; Tomomi , her lips ; and Mami sleeping peacefully.  You patted their backs and the three of them woke up.

"Already over? WOW!" Haruna exclaimed as she woke up. The other two looked at you with creepy smiles. They moved closer to your seat. 

"So, Rina, playing some games again eh?" Mami asked 

"Yeeeeep. Onii-chan wouldn't let me sleep. Unless I won this game against him" 

"Ugh, you know Rina, you're such a lucky fellow. I mean.... look at your brother! Damn, he's sooooo y. If I could only him. I would have done that for years!" Tomomi shouted and giggled. 

"You guys are such weirdos, let's go. I'm starving already." the four of you stood up and left the room. The four of you were famous in the school since the four of you are a band. 

You walked to the lockers and kept your books there. The four of you stepped out of the building having chit-chats.

"Hahaha, so.. Haruna? Tora-san asked you out?" Mami asked Haruna.

"Yeeeeep." she answered. "So, did you go out with him?" Tomomi asked "Yeeeeeeeep!" 

"Uwaaaaaaah~"  you , Mami , and Tomomi teased Haruna.

"Hey, if you and Tora-san got married, invite us okay?" you asked her and gave her an okay sign.

"You guys are crazy" Haruna chuckled and rolled her eyes. While you guys were walking........

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAA!" you heard and saw Kazuki waving at you with a smile.

"OMG. Rina. I think I'm gonna faint" Tomomi acted like she was going to faint.

"Okay Tomo, don't go overboard. We still need to babysit my brother" Mami pulled her out of the scene

"Your brother?" Tomomi asked

"Yeah. You don't remember? My cutie Hikaru!" 

"Oh, anyways Rina. bye bye now. See you"  the three of them left and waved good bye.

 

"Oi Rina!" Kazuki patted your shoulder

"Onii-chan~" you act cutely and hugged him

"So.... what's up? What happened at school?" he asked you while the both of you walked away from the school campus.

"Ugh. Fujiwara sensei is sooooo annoying. He disturbed my daydreaming. There was like unicorns and stuff. Until he woke me up." you pouted

"Awww Rina. You're sooooo childish" Kazuki pinched your cheeks "Want a piggy-back ride?" he asked you. You smiled at him and nodded. 

"Hold my bag" he insisted and gave you a piggy-back ride. 

"So, who's gonna cook? me or you?" you asked him. 

"No one" 

"No one?" you asked him with a confused look.

"Yep. No one. We're gonna have a sleep-over at Byou's. You're the only girl there tho. You'll be treated like a princess!" he insisted and hold your legs a little tighter so that you won't fall back. 

"Etto.... how about my clothes?" you asked him

"My bag contains all the things we need for that freaky sleep-over" he replied 

"I remember our last sleep-over at Rui-kun's house one month ago" you laughed

~FLASHBACK~

"UGH! RUI! Get Maru off of my head!" Kazuki shouted because Maru was scratching Kazuki's hair

"Aish Maru! Bad cat! Get off uncle's head!" suddenly.... there was noise coming out of the kitchen, Rui took a look and it was a total disaster.

Cake frosting was around the table , the plates got broken , Jin was eating a lot of cake , You were throwing water at Manabu , Byou , Aoi and the others.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" Rui shouted..

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Hahaha! that was epic! Rui got mad at us that time, good thing we're all good." 

"I wonder what'll happen at Byou's" you tapped your lips with your index finger.

As Kazuki walked throughout the streets of Shibuya, busy people were every where , Sakuras falling from the trees, Gyarus camwhoring and other randomness that people would do.

 

 

The both of you arrived Byou's house, it was huge, you can say that Byou was a rich .

Kazuki knocked at the door, as the door opened, you saw Keiyuu. 

"Keiyuu!!! " you got off Kazuki's back and hugged Keiyuu.

Kazuki's closest friends were there. All of them are BOYS! You were the only girl in the house.

 

Suddenly, you felt arms around your waist, and there he was. The owner of the house, Kazuki's best friend, Byou.

"Hey yo Rina! Glad you made it!" he gladly greeted and hugged you.

"Well, I wouldn't be here if onii-chan didn't fetch me from school" you smiled.

 

"HEY YO PEOPLE! LET THE SLEEP-OVER BEGIN!!" Byou shouted and cheering were heard all over the house.

'This is going to be some sleep-over.....' you said to yourself.