The Deal

Change

Eun Jung's POV

YES. Finally! (Runs up to bedroom then carelessly drops backpack near door.)

(Runs to computer.) Gotta check my blog.

Eun Jung: Hmm?(Hears tapping noise coming from balcony, walks and opens door.)

Hyunseung: Hey! What's up?

Eun Jung: What are you doing on my balcony? How'd you get up here?

Hyunseung: (points to tree next to balcony.)

Eun jung: Oh, but still, what are you doing up here?

Hyunseung: I have something to tell you, but don't get shocked, please.

Eun Jung: Okay, tell me.

Hyunseung: Ummm... Okay, I've been meaning to tell you that I-I L-Li-i-ke-(gets cut off by strange noise.)

Eun jung: (Looks to side and sees paper airplane on balcony and looks down balcony rail.)

Kyungsoo: Hi, Eun Jung! (Climbs tree up.)

Eun Jung: Hi, Kyungsoo! Whatcha' doin' here?

Kyungsoo: Oh, I just saw you two up here and decided to just join in.

Hyunseung: Oh, that's fantastic...(sarcastically)

The two (Eun Jung & Kyungsoo) talked for what seemed like hours, and Hyunseung already forgot what he was gonna say, and just stared awkwardly and listened to their conversation.

Kyungsoo: Oh, I've been up here for a while already, gotta go home!

Eun Jung: Goodbye, Kyungsoo!

Eun Jung: (Turns head to Hyunseung.) Why don't you talk to him? You seem really awkward and stiff whenever you see him. Are you just really shy?

Hyunseung: Ummmmm, yes.

Eun Jung: I knew it. I knew it all along! Here's the deal, the next time we see Kyungsoo, I'll try my best to get you two all buddy-buddy, okay?

Hyunseung: Ehh? Whatever. Deal.

Eun Jung: Fine! It's settled then! Don't forget okay?

Hyunseung: Ehh. Fine.

Eun Jung: By the way, I think you should get going, it's getting late.

Hyunseung: Okay. Bye, then.

Eun Jung: Bye! (Shuts balcony door and goes inside.)

Eun Jung: (Goes in front of bed and falls back.)