Another "Ordinary" Day At School

Change

No One's POV

After, Eun Jung's dad parked right in front of the school, Eun Jung quickly walked out silently but was being followed by Hyunseung.

Hyunseungs POV

Me:Hey, what's her problem? (stops following.)

Eun Jung:(Stay's silent and keeps walking more distant from Hyunseung.)

No One's POV

As Eun Jung was normally walking to class she bumped into someone who somehow knocked her glasses off.

Eun jung: Oh, I'm So Sorry.(While scoping the floor for glasses.)

Kyungsoo(D.O.):Why? I'm the one who should be sorry.

While Eun Jung was still scoping the floor, Kyungsoo picked up Eun Jungs glasses and put them upon her face.

Eun Jung:(Looking up) Oh, hi, Kyungsoo..

Kyungsoo: Oh, Hello-.... What's your name?

Eun jung: Eun Jung, Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo! (happily)

After the meeting, Eun Jung repeatedly thought about his face. (Sigh... He probably doesn't like girls that are like me. Eun Jung thought.) Soon enough, she realized that she was late for class from stopping too much to think about his face. She looked around to see if anyone else was in the hall, then quickly ran to class.

Eun Jung: Annyeonghasseo! I'm very sorry that I'm late.

Mr. Choi: Eun Jung, Since this is your first time being late, you're not in trouble. But next time, you get detention.

Eun Jung: Yeh!

Eun Jung's POV

(Walking to seat) Sharing stares with everyone here is so awkward... OMG. What's Kyungsoo doing here? (sit's down.)

Eun Jung: (whispering) What are you doing here?

Kyungsoo: I've always been in your class.

Eun Jung: Okay.

No One's POV

Right after class ended, in a seconds time, everyone ran out of class. Except D.O. and Eun Jung. Right before Eun Jung ran out of the class, she screamed to Kyungsoo as he was just sitting in his chair lazilly while sleeping.

Eun Jung:YAH! (HEY!)

Kyungsoo: Yeh? (Jump's out of seat from scream.)

Eun Jung: (Walks up to him.) I never knew you were in my class!

Kyungsoo: Aish! I'm really sorry I forgot to tell!

Hyunseungs POV

Hmmm, Where's Eun Jung? I really wanna see her! Aish, what am I saying?!?! I should try my best to only see her as a friend. A good friend. (Stops) What is Eun Jung doing with Kyungsoo? She's not supposed to befriend populars.(Walk's over to Eun Jung and Kyungsoo.)

Hyunseung:(Whisper's to Eun Jung) What are you doing with him?

Eun Jung:Oh, Hi, Hyunseung! This is my new friend Kyungsoo!

Kyungsoo:(Waves at Hyunseung) Annyeong!

Hyunseung:(Slightly frowns then grumpily waves.)

(Bell Rings)

Eun Jung: Oh, bye, Kyungsoo! Time to go to our next class!

Kyungsoo: Bye! (waves)

No One's POV

To Hyunseung the day passed just like that and in a matter of time, It was time to go home. But Hyunseung didn't change his mood at all.

Walking on the way home:

Eun Jung: What's your problem with Kyungsoo?

Hyunseung: There's just something really strange about him. I don't trust him.

Eun Jung: WHAT?! You're probably just jealous because you think that he'll replace your "best friend" spot! (teasingly)

Hyunseung: Meh.

Eun Jung: See? Whenever you do that it means that I win the conversation.

Hyunseung: "Win" the conversation?

Eun Jung: Nevermind. (stops) Hey, Hyunseung.

Hyunseung: (Turns around) What?

Eun Jung: I'm at my house already. (points to house)

Hyunseung: Oh, okay. Ummmm bye! I guess...