For you

FOREVER AND EVER

While cleaning the hall as part of being a member in the drama club, Lizzy and I talked so much about Siwon. Lizzy asked me “Ae-In! What if Siwon likes you?” I said “what? I don’t think so? Siwon deserves with a better person. In fact, He is also famous at the media and considered to be an Idol”. Someone went into the hall and looked for Siwon we secretly follow the girl and gave Siwon a box of chocolate and an expensive gift. I feel the jealousy when the girl had the courage to give those things to Siwon. Lizzy   said  “Cheer up! Don’t lose hope it’s only a rumor” It was Sohee (wondergirls). I feel disappointed when she gave those gifts to Siwon, I started to check my money I think it’s not enough.

I sat of the floor then Siwon offered the chocolate that was given to him. I didn’t get a piece of it  in the intervening time Siwon asked me if I’m a member of a choir I said “Nope, I’m not a member of choir” He said that “Your voice captured me I forgot my task when you started to sing” my heart beats fast. Siwon asked me “If we had the chance, can we have a special no. on the stage its ok for me if you wanted it on English” I said “Its ok” Deep inside I was shouting when Siwon asked me for that, I can’t explain this feeling. Siwon told me “I’ll sing a English sing ok? I hope you appreciate this”

“You’re the voice inside my head the reason that I’m singing I need to find you, I got to find you”

Siwon “That’s the only lyrics that I know, sorry” I said “are you kidding? It’s marvelous!” Siwon smiled at me, and then his phone started to ring he fix his belongings on his bag and answer the call after that he leave instantaneously. He forgot to pick his ballpen, honestly I keep it inside my bag and started to attend my next class, Lizzy was waiting for me. I saw the girl who were looking for Siwon outside of our room “Lizzy, what is she doing here?” Lizzy laughed and said “She was waiting for Siwon to arrive in our class” It feels like I wanted her to leave straightaway but I don’t have the right to do that. Siwon came in to our class and He sobbed Sohee who wait for a minute for him. As I looked on Siwon, I think he’s about with something. He looks happy when I talked to him but right now he looks like problematic or maybe he’s just mad. After our class CL wanted to talk on him but Siwon started to ignore her he walked like he’s in a rush. I feel that he had a problem but I don’t know what kind of problem it was.

As I went home I stared to talked on his ballpen and said “Don’t worry someday I can help you”

On the next day Siwon accidentally shunt on Gi-Kwang,(Gi kwang from Karate Club) He apologized on what happen but Gi-kwag didn’t accept it He started to hit Siwon’s face in return, Siwon had given the best hit on Gi-kwang, He fell on the floor then our teacher stopped the fight between them. I wanted to give Siwon a medicinal kit but Siwon went outside the room I wanted to look for him but the teacher started the lesson. I went on the rooftop and shouted “GI KWANG! YOUR SO IMPRUDENT… WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO SIWON ??!!”

Thank you for reading J