Can't resist the Infatuation

FOREVER AND EVER

I went home smiling, my mom was a little bit confused on what’s happening to me she thinks that I’m insane. I said to my mom that I’m ok after that I went my room and started to hug my pillow, I know his name and I screamed at my pillow.

5AM , my mom woke me up because it’s my first day of class in second quarter I hurriedly packed up my things and went to school. I saw my school and I was wondered about it. I saw Minhyun at the gate and asked him “you’re also studying here? “  He said “yes I am, maybe were classmate let me see your certificate of matriculation” after that he said that were classmate as he look on my paper we went to our classroom together. He introduced me with other girls, and as I sit on my chair and then Siwon came into my class, what the fudge! He’s my classmate it seems like I don’t want to be absent. Most of the girls giggle when they knew that Siwon was their classmate, everybody stared at him including me. After the introduction of our teacher she already dismisses us, I don’t want to go home because I want to end my day looking at Siwon. While walking at the lobby my classmates called me and asked if I want to join on school organization I just said that “I’ll think about it “ I’m thinking if I would join an organization or maybe a club where Siwon is a member..nahhh as if he would recognize me.  Lizzy, my current classmate asked me if it’s ok to eat together with me I just said “of course” then we went at the canteen. While looking for a seat I saw Siwon eating something then Lizzy asked me if whom am I looking then she started to smile and asked me if I like Siwon I just “No, why should I?” the I started to tell her what happen before the end of my 2011 I said that Siwon told me I have an angelic voice while singing on the stage then she told me that Siwon is one of the member in drama club. She asked me if we would join together but I still have a hesitation to join. While going home I saw Siwon take the back gate to leave, I follow him then He started looking at me I don’t know what to say then he asked me “you’re familiar”. I said that “yes I am, I was on the New Year party and I’m the one who sing on the stage before you enter”. He smiled at me and said that if I would like to join in Drama Club I quickly said “YES”. After that he told me that he’ll wait for me tomorrow. I went home then started to shout I can’t explain this feeling I’m excited for tomorrow, I can’t sleep I!

On the next day of class I talked to Lizzy and told her that Siwon asked me to join in the drama club. We both shouted then everyone started to look on us. Lizzy asked me straightly “Do you like Siwon?” I said “Actually, Yes I started to admire him when he told me that I have an angelic voice I didn’t expect that he will be my classmate I’m so lucky” at that moment after dismissal we went to the Drama Club. We told the president on the club which is CL (from 2NE1) that we would like to join. Siwon saw me and talked to CL that he will recruit me as a new member together with my friend, CL told me to sing at the stage in front of the members I became nervous then Siwon told me that “You can do it, I’m here watching at your performance” I asked CL that Im comfortable on singing in English, she just told me “It’s ok as long as you feel comfortable”

I started to sing Only Hope (just the chorus part)

So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be always yours I pray to be only yours I know now you’re my only hope”

Everyone was amazed with my voice, it’s very angelic. CL told me that I will be from the group of musicals. After that Lizzy showed of her dancing skills. I went outside to drink water; Siwon talked to me and said that I’m amazing my voice captured everyone’s attention. We both laughed and …… I started to run and talked to Lizzy. I can’t resist to smile when Lizzy and I were eating at the canteen.

 

Thank you for reading :)