When I Fall

FOREVER AND EVER

Forever and Ever

 

 

I actually met him during the winter season; Most of the teenagers were attending at the New Year’s Eve celebration. My mom forced me to attend on the party so I can meet new friends and get to know them so I won’t be out-of-place when I enter in high school. My mom said “Ae-In, be on the good side ok? “  I just said “Alright, I understand “ I started to hug her and went to the party. I went to the party and the people were so desolate I saw a couple who is kissing at the corner and some girls hanging out with some boys whom they don’t really know. I was fascinated when someone sang on the stage.It was Ryeowook with his touching music together with Kyuhyun and Yesung. I said to myself “ yeah this is exciting I’ll get some autograph after their performance “ After a while someone called my name I actually don’t know who that person was and then he went closer to me and said “ Ae-In don’t you remember me? “ I just said “Who are you? Uhmm maybe you went to the wrong person mister” he said that he is Minhyun, my elementary classmate I started to remember him and started to laugh it’s been almost a year yet he remember me. We both talked about our personal life and asked him if he has girlfriend, he said “No, I don’t have I’m focusing on my studies that’s why I don’t have time for being in a relationship“   similarly he asked me the same question and I said that “I don’t have also.. my mom told me that I have to focus on my studies and being in a relationship is a major destruction on my goals in life “ I told Minhyun that after the performance of KRY I will get an autograph with them the he started to laugh at me he said that there were so many fans that will jolted me if I would do that.

He said that there will be a major performance before 12AM in the morning it was no other than Siwon. I was ignorant when I told him that “Who is Siwon?” Minhyun laughed at me and said he was the face of the group which is Super Junior. In the meantime the MC had lightened me with the spotlight and told me that I will be on the spot singing at the stage, I was shocked because it was my first time and Minhyun said that “ Ae-In don’t be nervous everyone was having  fun don’t take it seriously “  The MC asked me if what song would I be singing, I said that

“I would like to sing my favorite song the title was I’ve fallen for you “
MC “Wow! I think it would be a nice song, go ahead the floor is yours”

I’ve fallen for you, finally my heart gave in and I’m fallen in love I’ve finally know how it feels, so this is love”

As I sing the chorus part everyone looked at the main entrance and I don’t know who they were looking at but I said to myself he’s handsome more like a dream guy or maybe a prince charming   :)   after I finished the song I went down on the stage and asked Minhyun if who that guy was and he said straightly It was Choi Siwon. My eyes were stunned as I looked at him. As the  MC  had given him the chance to talk. Everyone screamed my eardrums were shattered then the real party started I went outside and look for Mr. Siwon . I saw him drinking a coffee outside and went near to him and asked for an autograph. I also asked him if he would like to take a picture of us together and after that I thank him and then he said “Are you the girl that was singing on the stage before I came? “  I said “Ye….yes Yes I am sorry if I’m quite boring while singing “ Siwon said that “actually I was listening to your voice before I went inside it was angelic you’re a great singer “ my face turned red and I ran inside the hall my heart was beating fast Oh my God! Then the fireworks had started. This is the most happiest day before the 2011 end.