Final

I'll Take That Bet

As soon as the school bell rang, you ran out of school as quickly as you could. And to think I was about to ask Kai to get yogurt! You huffed angrily, bitter toward the fact that he was only dating you to win a bet against--

Chanyeol.

You rubbed your forehead as you stormed out of the front doors. And dammit, I thought he was pretty cute. He's just a jerk though.

You shook your head and continued, cursing Kai's name in your head as you walked. He's just like that jerk Kris. Kind of ironic, considering he saved me from Kris. But jeez, they're both jerks, huh. Cute guys are just never nice, are they? Argh, that son of a--

"!" you hissed as you were knocked into. Your shoulder felt like someone had punched you, and you turned to glare at whoever had knocked you over. "Ugh! Can you just--"

"Watch where you're going?" The person finished your sentence for you, sending an equally intimidating glare back. He was a blonde, a very cute one at that, but obviously he was rude. At least he was honest.

You stared at him a bit, and he averted his eyes, as if it was awkward. 

"...You should apologize," you spoke. 

He narrowed his eyes, bringing his gaze back to you. "Why should I? You're the one who crashed into me in the first place!" He crossed his arms and then rolled his eyes.

"Ugh!" You threw your hands up. "You're so rude! You should just apologize, and then this whole thing will be over and you can go back to being that annoying bastard that you are!" 

"Well maybe you should apologize, so you can go back to being the heartless that you are." He rubbed his own shoulder, scowling. 

Just then, you spotted Kai walking toward you. In a moment of panic, you looked around helplessly. You couldn't just run away from the kid in front of you- that would mean you lost the verbal fight. However, Kai was approaching, his steps getting faster and faster after he'd spotted you.

You waited until he came a good distance, unable to come up with a solution.

So, you grabbed the collar of the kid in front of you and kissed him, closing your eyes. When you opened them, Kai had stopped in front of you two and stared, gaping with his mouth wide open. 

You shrugged, grinning. "Looks like I won the bet," you shot at him, pulling the now confused and probably pissed kid off to the side. 

"Alright before you kill me I want you to hear me out--"

"Kai made a bet to kiss you first with Chanyeol and you found out and you just got your revenge," the blonde said rather quickly with a bored tone.

"...How'd you know?" You tilted your head, confused.

The kid scoffed. "You think you're special? They make that bet with every girl in this school," he informed you. 

"Well... Sorry." You shrugged, tucking your hands into your pockets as you walked alongside the blonde.

He shrugged back. "I win, I guess."

"Not for the crash! That was completely--" You stopped speaking and grinned. This kid was alright. "Hey, I'm ." You turned around to face him and offered him your hand.

"...And I'm L.Joe." He stared at you with an odd look as he furrowed his brow, confused. 

"Nice to meet you. I guess I'll be seeing you around, so here's my phone number if you need it. Which you probably will." You shot a wink at L.Joe and hurried away, leaving behind a slip of paper with your cell digits written hastily.

Now that's how you flirt. Looks like I really did win something today. Grinning triumphantly, you hurried toward the bus stop, not wanting to miss your bus.


OKAY HEY GUYS THIS IS SO OVERDUE BUT I FINALLY FINISHED MY OTHER FIC ABOUT KAI AND L.JOE SO YEAAAAAAAAAAH.

I'll prolly be starting it when spring break starts but for nwo i'm done so yay! And theere are probably a lot of typos cos I need to go to piano really really soon asfdjklsaj;falksjdf wish me luck and seeya later when I edit XOXO