The arrangement of NIGHTMARE

Hey!! That's my wish!!!

11871537-red-rose-flower-isolated-on-whi11871537-red-rose-flower-isolated-on-whi

So, Exo-K and Exo-M are separating? Even though we are one....Well, I guess it is for the better. Our manager must have some kind of plan too. I wonder who I'm sharing the room with? 

tumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.png

" Noooo!!! We are being separated!! " Luhan hugged me... -_-" Am I his teddy bear or something?? He really likes hugging me. Am I that comfortable? " Yah! Why am I not in the same room as Chen?! We are suppose to be together!! " Um...Not trying to be rude but isn't it a bit exaggerated?? Xiu Min, is it? I still don't get the way it works here.

 

" Tao, are you sure you want a room all by yourself?? Are you sure you can sleep alone?? Sure you won't get nightmares??" Wow...This Kris is really different when it comes to Tao. Why a special treatment? They must be really close to each other. And nightmares?? Tao gets nightmares, I guess. Well, he is still young after all. I mean I even get nightmares sometimes.

 

" Why?! WHhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy???? Why is it a must to separate Exo-K and Exo-M??? I wanna be with Suho!!!! I want!! I want!!" Whoah. Someone is actually caring about the separation. What's his name again? Lay? I still remember that Suho-hyung said that HE is HIS unicorn. Ummm... Didn't really get it but still!

 

" Not fair!! Only the Baekyeol and Kaisoo couple gets to be together and share the same room. I also want!!" Umm...Baekyeol? Kaisoo?? What's that? Nicknames?? I don't get my members.... I mean it's just a dorm arrangement, not life... What is wrong with them?? Complains everywhere. Aren't we all a group??

 

" But of course, one would prefer to be with the person they treasure and love. Don't they?" Huh? Did he just?? Kai just read my mind?? Weird...O-okay so he read my mind.... HOW?! " Ummmm...." D.o stood beside Kai and smiled at me. " You are just easy to read. Your expression, that is."

 

D.o also?? These two guys are weird. How can they read my mind?? I don't get them at all!! Gah!! Weird... " Is it settled already??? I wanna visit my dorm~ The room I'm gonna share with my lovely lovely lover~ So, the arrangement remains the same?? No difference?? Yay!! Baekhyunnie~ We still get to be together!!" That shocked me. So, suddenly and BOOM! Wow, I should get used to these kind of talks.

 

" Well, that's because we are fated, Chanyeollie~ We are the ultimate couple!! Bwahahahaha~" Ugh. So cheesy. Damn they are weird. Well, nevermind them. They are strange and more weider than Kaisoo. Oops did I just say Kaisoo?? Well, guess it's better to call those two that way. hehe

 

" Yah! Stop being lovey dovey here!! We are in a serious mode... Not honeymoon. We are in stress..." Kris groaned and scratched his head. I can see that he is in stress.... -_- Wonder why.... " Tao, are you sure you want to sleep alone?? Upstairs?? Without me?? But it's so big!! Why would you want it all to yourself?? " Oh...Now, I get it.... OAO I guess...

 

*sigh* Hmm?? Tao stood up and stood infront of Kris. He folds his fingers into a fist and put it near his cheeks and..... Don't tell me.... "Bbuing Bbuing~ " Wah!! *chills* Did he just act cute?? Bbuing?? I can do better than that!! Hmph! You may be younger than me and a maknae but I'm also still young! Hmph! Wait.... That Kris guy.... He's FROZEN?!

 

" Awww~~~~ SO cute!!! >.< Okay!! Okay!! " Kris hugged Tao and rubbed his cheeks against Tao's and patted his head. Literally rubbed his cheeks against Tao's. Wow. That Kris guy was really scary just a moment ago and now, he's all cute and soft. But this is not a sight that I want to see though. He really becomes weak when it comes to Tao....REALLY weak.... I find it kinda cute though. Lol

 

" Suho! Suho! Suho! I want to be with Suho. I want I want I want!!! Why am I in Exo-M?? " Umm...That's Lay, right?? Wow!! I'm good at remembering!! I'm a genius!! Hold on Hold on. This is not time for this.... " Lay... Come on... We can still see each other. It won't be that bad." Oh....This Suho guy, guess he's my leader is kind and soft. -_- " Okay~ Whatever you say~ " 0_0 uhmmm That's all??

 

"Kkkkkkkkrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee!!! " What?? What?? Oh! THat must be ummm.... Chen! Yup! That's Chen! " What?" *glares at Chen* Whoah. Whoah. He's back to normal. " U-uhm I mean... *fakes cough*  What's up, Kris?" Lol That priceless face!! Kekeke~ Wait. What? Why am I having fun??

 

" Kris~ I can be with Xiu Min??" Is he trying to act cute or is this normal?? " No." That was fast. Without hesitation. " Please~ Look at Suho. He arranged Exo-K in a way that is super duper awesome but us?! What is this? How come only Tao get a room for himself?? I want Xiu Min!! Why is he sharing a room with you and Luhan??  I want Xiu Min!! " When is this gonna end?? I looked around the room and I was shocked to see the rest of the members doing their own stuff.... Kai and D.o are gone. GONE. But their bags are here..... How in the world?

 

" Are you complaining? * rolls up his sleave* " Is he already gonna start a fight?? Because of nothing?! " On the second no. I guess we will be just fine, right Xiu Min??"  *rolls eyes* Seriously?? That was fast!!! WHat the heck was that?? " Nobody dares to go against Kris. " Huh? Gah! Its's Tao. "Ummm..." He looked at me and stared into my eyes. "Only Suho does." Whoah. Did I just hear him correctly?? Suho? That leader guy actually dares to go against the unstoppable?? " Yup!"

 

Did you just read my mind?! How in the world again?! " You are just easy to read. Suho does go against him and would manage to convince Kris. " How is that possible?! I thought you are the only one who can stop him. Wait, why am I talking to you from my mind?? " How would I know that? And yes, I am able to convince Kris but that Suho guy is really something. *smirks*" Smirk?? He's smirking!! " O-okay..."

 

He smirked again and that was at me this time. Creepy. He stood up and went pass me. " Oh. And by the way, just because you are younger, that doesn't mean you can do a better aegyo than me. I'm still cuter than you even if you are the maknae~ Bye." Wha- What the HECK?? He even emphasized on the word 'maknae'. Gah!! Just watch it, bro. I can be cute if I want. Hmph!

 

" Sehunnie~ Don't worry, hyung will always be there for you, okay??" Wah! That shocked me again!! I should really get use to this!! He just pop out of nowhere and started hugging me again. Why is he always hugging me?? T^T I'm not his teddy bear.... 
 

I looked around... No one's there?? Only the two of us?? So, everything's settled... I guess. Fast...Hmmm... I looked sideways and Bwah! Close.. Too close. Luhan-hyung's face... " ummm..." He held my hand and looked into my eyes, worriedly. " Are you okay?? You look shock. " That's because of you! Stop being too fast!! I don't know how to describe it. Ummm!!! Oh yes!! Stop popping out of nowhere!! *sigh* But he looks worried. Hmm..he's weird. But in a good way. " Don't worry...I'm fine." 

tumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.pngtumblr_m3r1n3JqxH1qmi4v7o3_250.png

I looked at him and wow. He cheered up and started jumping around like a cute.... deer? Wait, deers don't jump.... I'm weird. He came towards me and I felt something soft pressed against my cheeks just for a few seconds but.... wait... I looked at Luhan who was grinning happily at me and spinning around. " Bye, Sehunnie!!! Meet ya later!! " He left. I touched my cheeks. Did...did.... ..did...." DID HE JUST KISSED ME?!"


Lol! SO, I finished my second update. I know I know it was a really slow update. You can't blame me though. Coz I've already warned you. Bwahahaha~ Uhm excuse me. *coughs* Sorry... 

Still, I updated~ *applause*

 

tumblr_m9rs3zzpd31qzk4kqo1_500.gif

Thank you~ Thank you~ *bows* So, how's my update going?? How's my HunHan going? Hmm?? ummm....

tumblr_m616jotgVH1qzh5sno1_500.gif

I don't know... You guys have to tell me~ >.< How's my story~ and all the stuff. 

My updates might be ty and stuff. I'm a busy person and I don't really have good stories. And mostly,...

 

tumblr_m9xs83elf91rb20wgo18_r1_250.gif

Anyway, Thank you so much for reading and liking and subscribing to my story. Didn't know it would get up to 24 subbies~ To those 24 subbies, I love you. *muacks* Whether you appreaciate you or not. hehe ^^ 

tumblr_lra6otYVxW1r2a1lzo1_500.gif

SO, yup... Uhmmm.... Comments are appreaciated as well.. Well... Hope you guys enjoy it. Hope so. Bye. 

Hope you guys really enjoy it. Please do comment!! >.< Bye.....

 

Oh! And gifs not mine. Belong to the rightful owner. -.-"