Roles

Snowlodge... Fun?

(Kris' POV)

I sat up straight.

"WHAT?! Manager, you're not going on the trip with us?" I asked. There's no way Manager can not come with us. We need the Manager there. Without him...

"No, I am not. Kris, you're one of the oldest in the group. You need to do your best to take care of your youngers."

"But ---"

"No 'but's."

I laid back onto the couch and sighed. Staring at the ceiling, I tried to imagine what it's like without the manager there. There's gonna be ing chaos... I thought to myself. They're gonna fight over everything... I can't even imagine...

"Suho and Kris: You guys are in charge of your own group. You will be doing some activities separately, and some activities together. When you are separate, both of you will need to watch out for your group; when you are together, all of you need to watch out for each other. Understand?"

"Yes..." The 12 of us mumbled. I'm always assigned the role of taking care of everyone. Always. Me being one of the oldest doesn't mean that I'm more mature... Doesn't mean that they can't take care of themselves...

"There aren't any restaurants near the snowlodge. The closest one is about 10 miles away. Even if you find transportation, the food will be too expensive for you. There is a market just down the street. You can buy fruits, vegetables, meat, any food there. Some are cooked, and some are not. The cooked foods are refridgerated and needs a microwave for heating up. The snowlodge will provide you with only a stove and some cooking and eating utencils, so even if you buy the already cooked foods, you don't have a microwave to heat it up. There is no dishwasher; all the dishes need to be done by hand. Since Sehun is the youngest and won't hold any important roles, he will be in charge of washing the dishes." Luhan glanced at Sehun. Sehun smiled and nodded, and Luhan looked back at Manager again. Ugh. Those lovebirds.

Baekhyun spoke. "But Manager... We... Don't really know how to cook..."

"There will be a chef at the kitchen. His job is not to cook for you, but teach you how to make your own food. Everyone will take turns cooking. Whoever's cooking that day must cook three stomach-filling meals for the members: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You will decide who is the chef of the day in your own ways.

"You will be sharing rooms," The manager said, reaching behind him and taking out a box. "There are 6 rooms; two people will be sharing a room. I will not be letting you choose your roommate; I know there'll be chaos. So I put the names of K in this box. M, you will come up and choose a name at random; whichever name you picked will be your roommate for two weeks."

My eyes widen. Oh God... Why... I have to be paired with someone from K? Oh ho ho.

I caught Luhan looking at Sehun again. Of course they are happy. There are chances they might be paired together. Sigh... Xiumin... I'll miss you, Human Alarm. I thought and glanced at Baozi, smirking. I crossed my legs, uncrossing them as I accidentally hit Kai in the stomach next to me. I sighed again... Stupid legs.

"M, come pick your roommates." Manager announced cheerfully. Yeah. He's happy.

Tao was the first to go up, reaching his hand in the suspicious box.

Get Sehun. I thought mischeiviously and smirked at Luhan, who's looking excited and worried at the same time. Does he not know that he shows his love for Sehun to us without himself knowing...? I thought and rolled my eyes. Tao's hand slowly emerged out of the box, a piece of paper taken along with it.

"Suho hyung~!" He said cheerfully as he looked at the paper. Nothing disappoints him... I thought, and rolled my eyes again. Jumping up and down, he hopped next to Suho and sat down. I looked at his cheerful and aegyo-filled face... And almost blushed. What... I put my hands to my cheeks, trying to hide whatever colors were forming there.

"Suho hyung~" He said and linked his arm with Suho's.

"TaoTao~" Suho called back. I rolled my eyes at them and tried to direct my attention somewhere else. Why do I feel... Jealous...? I asked myself, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Xiumin, come up."

Xiumin went up to the box and quickly took out a piece of paper.

"Chanyeeeeeoooolll~" He called out, reading from the paper. I swear. These people are on drugs. I thought, focusing on picking the rooms instead.

"Xiumiiiiinnnnnnnnnn~ Come sit heeerrreeee~" Chanyeol said, patting the empty space next to him. Xiumin sat down and made a Baozi face at Chanyeol, making him chuckle.

Chen was the next one to pick. Opening the paper, he read: "Kai." He didn't seem disappointed. Kai is a... Fun person. Chen smiled and sat next to a giggling Kai, giving him the weird eye. I glanced over at Luhan. He looked more and more relieved as the people picked were not Sehun. 

Lay went up to the box and took out a paper. Carefully unfolding it, he read the name in his head silently and went to sit next to D.O with his usual spaced out face.

Next is Luhan. There's only Baekhyun and Sehun. Let's see who gets who... I thought, smirking. He looked too happy went his hand went inside the box. Taking some time inside, he finally chose a piece of paper.

Opening the paper, he read the name on it, and his face suddenly fell.

"Baekhyun..." He said quietly. I looked over at Sehun. and he looked disappointed, too. I smirked.

And that, my friend Luhan, leaves me with Sehun.

 

A/N: Second chapter~ yaayeeeezzzz~ xD and 18 subbiesssss omggg~ thank you so much xD I hope you enjoyed this chapterrrrr... I'm not that much of a good writer... Mostly a dreamer, but can't put my dreams in my own words xD Anyways, thanks for subscribing, and I'll see you in the next chapter, which will be updated... some time... from now... i dunno. I'm a lazy bum ;~;