Meet Again

Airport's Cafe

Yoona's pov

 

Yul,Sica,Fany,Sunny,Hyoyeon,Seobaby,Sooyoung and me ride Taeyeon's red sport car.Taeyeon drive her car to a shopping mall.On the way to the shopping mall,the face of the boy who crashed me at the cafe appears in my mind."He is soo handsome and charming.." I whispered."What did you say Yoongiee ?" Sooyoung asked.I forgot that she sat besides me."Yes ? Oh .. nothing.." I answered.Why did i think of him ?Did I just say that he is handsome ?? Do I fall in love with him ? Do I ? Forget it.I will never fall in love with a crazy boy like him.

 

Sooyoung's pov

 

Hyoyeon are making some crazy jokes for us.We laughed out loud including Yoongiee.Suddenly, Yoongiee looks out the window and whispered something."What did you say Yoongiee ?" I asked her.And she answered that it was nothing.I felt something different about Yoongie.I want to tell the others,but i think its better to be silent.

 

Donghae's pov

 

I am bored because there is nothing to do today.My bestfriends also forgot that today is my returns day.."Eunhyuk ! Siwon ! Kyuhyun ! Leeteuk hyung !" I called my friends."Yes,Hae?" Siwon answered."Yes,hyung!" Kyuhyun answered. " Yes,bro ?" Eunhyuk answered."Yes Hae ?" Leeteuk answered. "Lets go to the shopping mall..I'm bored stay in the dorm without doing anything,so lets go to the shopping mall and buy new clothes.Agree?" I said. "Sure ! Let's Go !" They answered.I just chuckles a bit."Okay,change your clothes," I said. "W-wait,how can we go to the shopping mall without any transport ?" Kyuhyun asked."Don't worry.You guys ride my new car..!"Leeteuk answered proudly."Okay! Let's go!!" I shouted and we move to the shopping mall with Leeteuk's car.

 

And they move to the same shopping mall at the same time.Will they meet again?How will they meet?Will they go out for a date after that?Let's read the other chapter..^^Oh! and i will gone for a week..Because my brother wanna use this lappy for his assignment.. :o