Love Crashed

Airport's Cafe

Yoona's pov

 

I'm so excited and happy because my friends celebrate my return to Korea at the airport cafe."Yoongie !! Come here !! I have some suprise for you !" i heard someone calling my name.When i turned my head,she is Jessica."Yes?" I answered while walking closer to her.Suddenly,when i almost reach at Jessica's place,a man who is holding a coffee crashed me."Ouch !! Hey ! Can't you see me ?!" I shouted."Hey,you are the one who can't see me.i'm just standing here and you crashed me and you want to say that it is my fault ?"He answered and walks away.I was like,Ughhhh !! I continue walking towards Jessica and sits besides her."Oh god ! whats wrong with your shirt Yoongie ?" Jessica asked me with a shocked voice."there is a crazy boy who crashed me while holding a coffee" I answered while pouting."Oh!We wash it later okay ? Now,look what i bought for you!" She says while taking out something from her back. "Wow!! you bought a "rilakkuma" for me ?? Oh goshh! thank you Sica!" i shouted while hugging her.

 

Donghae's pov

 

I walked away after shouted at the pabo girl."Geezz,who do she think she shouting to?" I mumble alone while walking."Pheww!! Lastly,my comfortable dorm.!" I say and knocks the door."Hello! anybody here ?" Suddenly,someone opens the door and I saw a white hair guy at the door. "Yo!! Donghae ! I thought it someone else ! i didn't know that you return to Korea today..!" Like what i thought,it is Eunhyuk."Bro..! Come in!" I walked into my dorm and quickly take a shower.Suddenly,I remembered about the girl that i crashed at the airportand smiling alone ."She looks very cute and pretty" My hearts whispered.I shooks my head as I'm back in reality.Did I fall in love with her ? No, I can't fall in love with a clumsy girl like her.But,did I really fall in love with her?