TaeTeuk Moments

Airport's Cafe

After they reached at the shopping mall,

 

Taeyeon's pov

 

I drive the car and park it at a corner of the parking lot.We ran into the shopping mall."Oh no! I forgot my purse ! Wait here girls ! I'll back in a second," I ran quickly to my car to get my purse and I saw an Impact White Lamborghini parkes besides my sport car.I am suprised of that and starts thinking about the owner of the car."It must be a rich man right?I hope I will met this man one day," I started to dream about that boy."Oh no!! The girls !!" I almost forgot about my purse and the girls.I take my purse and run as fast as lightning.Suddenly i fell down and hurts my knee."Oww!Crazy high heel !!" I shouted painfully.Suddenly,a boy with brown hair walks closer to me."Are you okay miss?" He asked.I can hear his lovely voice.I look at his face,wowww! He is soooo perfect.His smooth hair,his eyes,his smiles,all of it are perfect to me.I stared his face for a minute."Miss?Are you okay ?" He asked again."Oh ? Ah..yes..I'm okay.."I answered while smiling. "Let me help you to get up,"He said while holding my hand to help me to get up.I just can't stop blushing."T-thank you," I thanked the boy."No problem,"He said."Anyway,can I know your name and your number ? Maybe we can hang up together some day ?" He asked while smiling.Woww! His cute! "Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon,this is my number," I said while hand him my phone number."Oh! Beautiful name..just like the owner.My name is Park Jungsoo.You can call me Leeteuk.This is my phone number.all me when you are free okay ?" He said while winking.He walks away with his friends.When i turn back,all my best friend are spying after me.I walk nearer to them."Who is that boy Taengoo? And why are you with him just now? " Sunny asked me."Oh,h-he just helping me after i fell on the road just now," I answered. "Do you got his phone number ? I saw he hand you a piece of paper just now," Yuri asked me with a teasing voice.I hit Yuri's shoulder softly and blushed."Guys! Look ! Someone is blushing!" Hyoyeon continued teasing me."I think one of our friend had fall in love !!" Sooyoung shouted loudly.They laugh and continue teasing me one by one.My cheek turns into a tomato that time.I just cover my red cheeks and giggles.

 

Leeteuk's pov

 

When we reach the shopping mall.I parked at the parking lot besides a red sport car."Who;s car is this ?It must be a rich girl's car," My heart whispering.We jumped out of my car and walk into the mall.Suddenly,I saw a wavy,blonde hair girl on the road.I walk nearer to her and ask her if she is okay.She stares into my eyes.At the same time,I can see that she is really cute,dorky,adorable and pretty.I opens my eyes wide as i'm back in reality."Miss you okay ?" I asked her again."Oh?ah..yes I'm okay..," She answered.I help her to get up and asked her name and her phone number.I say that maybe we can hang out together.But it sounds like a date for me.I wink at her and continue walking into the mall with my friends.I saw a group of girl are waiting for her at the main door of the shopping mall.

 

I will continue the next chapter later..I have some work to do..! See ya'! :D