LONG LIFE RIVAL

BAP 호스트 클럽: LONG LIFE RIVAL SEQUEL OF THE GOLDEN TICKET

 

A/N: Hi,my beloved readers...This is sequel of BAP HOST CLUB: THE GOLDEN TICKET...There'll be another story of BAP HOST CLUB...All those stories that I made were actually related to each other..Actually I want to write something else...But this fic attracts my attention a lot more....You'll suprised who'll show up in this fic...ahh*spazzing

 

 

Matoki: I want Chanyeol-oppa...

 

 

Author: No one can take Suho-oppa…I’m his guardian angel…Sorry,MissAms. I take him from you…

 

 

MissAms: Don’t worry,Wolfy…I still have my beloved Kai….ahh...kai~excessive kaiotic...

 

 

EXOfiniteFae: where's my beloved Kris? C'mere mi dragon xp

 

 

===

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hzz4mGyehw

 

BAP HOST CLUB: LONG LIFE RIVAL

 

 

It was Sunday and it was blissfully hot here. But no one was complaining about it because everyone had a great time.

 

 

The youngest maknae in the group, Zelo was playing a sand castle with his hyung, Daehyun. Yongjae, out of the blue, played volleyball with Himchan on his teams against Yongguk and Jongup. Maybe it was because Haara wasn't here. If she was,you all knew him too well what he would do today.

 

Before they all went to play volleyball, everyone did the usual stuff they would do. Himchan would flatter himself about how he looked in his short. Jongup was reading a book. Yongguk was flirting with a blond girl. A foreigner perhaps. He tried to pull some strings that Himchan always did to his customers (in the host club room). But he was out of luck. The girl slapped him on the face. Then he decided to go back to his friends.

 

 

“What’s wrong with your face?” asked Himchan as he noticed there was a red hand mark on Yongguk’s face.

 

 

“Nothing. I just slapped a flying mosquito that landed on my face. That’s it” answered Yongguk sarcastically. Himchan was embarrassed that he had asked a wrong person a wrong answer on a wrong day.

 

 

Oh, poor Yongguk. Trying to hide his sheer embarrassment, Yongguk asked them to play volleyball with him.

 

 

Himchan had no sense of shame. He was half wearing only orange shorts(or was it even a boxer), with flares design on it. Yongguk just wore the same clothes he had in his mind yesterday. Yongjae wore a simple blue buttoned shirt and a pair of short.

 

 

Daehyun was wearing a fish net shirt that hugged his body.(You could see his body under that; consider that he was half ). Zelo wore the same shirt like Daehyun had except he wore it with a pink singlet inside.

 

 

"Jongup,look who's here" said Yongguk as he pointed a finger to a purple haired girl. She was a president of a theatre club.

 

 

Jongup had a crush on her. He just didn't have any guts to confess his love. Himchan and the others knew his problem with love too well. Himchan would try to solve Jongup's problem later.

 

 

They were all having their good time. It was a while when a group of boys joined them on the Volleyball game.

 

'Can we play too?' asked a pale looking boy who seemed to be their leader. Himchan eyed them carefully before letting them join the game. ‘We are EXO-K. A host club from Seoul international school (?)' said the person.(author: the name of the school, I was just bluffing about it. Hey, don’t you google it)

 

 

'So this is our rival' Himchan thought in disgust looking at them from head to toe.

 

 

Zelo and Daehyun noticed the intense atmosphere that Himchan and the others had when they met EXO host club members. So they were standing against EXO's members. BAP host club against EXO-K host club. Six against six. except Haara. It was because Haara could not come with them. Hence a war between men was declared.

 

 

"I'm Suho, the leader of EXO-K" said the male as he grinned. His teeth were so perfect that made his smile even cuter than Jongup. The atmosphere was so intense. They were introducing themselves to each other.

 

 

The EXO HOST CLUB was consist of six male students. They were Suho(the leader),Kai,Sehun,D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

 

"Oh, so you're the EXO that girls are ALWAYS talking about?" Yongguk asked sarcastically.

 

 

"So what if we are?" retorted one of the EXO's member who was half as Himchan was. But this man had a very Muscular body.Tanned. Better than Himchan's. It was Kai. Kai was smirking as if he wanted to mess up with BAP's member.

 

 

Yongguk looked at him in disgust.

 

 

Kai shot the audience with his famous grin which made them weak on their knees. He gave them his butterfly kisses. All the BAP members stared and shocked at his sudden boldness.

 

Yongguk wanted to puke when he looked at Kai’s action only to receive a deadly glare which could kill, that was sent by Kai. The handsome boy.

 

 

"You think you're great?" asked Sehun. He wore a lime Hawaiian shirt, black shorts and knitted hat. Himchan wanted to say something when Yongjae said this "Let's have a duel. The one who win, can get free services on the opponent's host club".

 

 

Yongjae looked so confident that he actually challenged the opponents for a duel. Oh my god,Yongjae.

 

 

EXO's hosts were looking at each other deciding whether they should take the challenge or not. 'We're in' Chanyeol finally said as he grinned happily. 'What's the rule?' he added.

 

 

Yongjae gave his friends an assuring look. He coughed before he told them the rules of the game.

 

 

"One of us must win the volleyball match within 60 minutes", Yongjae finally said.

 

 

So the match began.

 

 

The first match was so intense. EXO host club was ahead of the BAP host club by ten points. The EXO team was doing their best to win this match. If they win, they could show off their talents in winning against BAP host club. And on the other hand, they could gain popularity.

 

 

Baekhyun was the ultimate player there. He scored most of the points for EXO. He was in sync with Kai. Thus the first leg ended with a score from Suho. The brilliant leader in EXO.

 

 

They were playing the second match after they took a short break. Fifty minutes had passed and EXO team was still ahead of them. The score was 19-20. They decided that they must try harder to get a point. The ball was on the air in the middle of the court. Himchan shouted at Zelo who was ready to aim.

 

 

“Zelo, now”

 

 

Zelo jumped into the air taking advantage of the situation. All the EXO members looked into the sky and they were blinded by the sun. Maybe fate was on their side. I meant, BAP side. Not EXO'S.

 

 

Himchan and the others were waiting nervously if they would get a rebound.

 

 

“Zelo’s slam dunk” Zelo shouted as he threw the ball on the opponent’s side.

 

 

Author: WAIT! Is there such thing like ‘slam dunk’ in the volleyball match

 

 

Author’s another side: Hey, he was in a game. He couldn’t think any name when he was busy playing volleyball. Maybe there is a kind like that in volleyball game. You just don’t know it…

 

 

Author: alright, you win this time

 

 

Zelo made a ‘slam dunk style’ and BAP host club finally managed to get a point. So BAP and EXO host clubs were on a tie. BAP team members gave each other high five.

 

 

“We did it” Yongguk said. Zelo had made them on par with EXO. Everyone was proud of our young maknae.

 

 

The EXO team members were discussing something. Kai looked at Himchan as he mouthed something.

 

 

“It’s not over yet”

 

 

Then they stopped to have a short break. They didn’t realize that many people were watching their match against EXO team. Many of them were from their school mates. Or you would rather say fans.

 

 

Jongup saw the girl standing there watching his match against EXO. She didn't shout or cheer them. She just stood there, not doing anything except watching the match. Jongup was dumb struck. He couldn't say anything.

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

Kai noticed this and decided that lady of luck had finally on their side. He went to the purple hair girl, trying to strike a conversation with her. Jongup saw them and he felt his heart was broken into pieces. They were laughing and you could sense some sort of jealousy arisen from Jongup.

 

 

The purple haired girl was looking at him and continued talking to Kai. Both of them were now looking at him. “Are they talking about me?” asked Jongup to himself. Kai was returning to the court and signaled his friends to get ready.

 

 

AT THE VOLLEYBALL COURT

 

 

Jongup hadn’t said anything since they began the match and this had made Yongjae worried.

 

 

“Jongup, are you okay?” asked Yongjae as he patted Jongup’s shoulder.

 

 

He felt dizzy. He hadn’t played this much before. He had never played any outdoor games. He would rather prefer playing chess to playing volleyball. But for the sake of their beloved prince, Himchan, he pushed himself to a limit. And to prove that he was worth to be loved by that certain someone who was watching him. And he was having a heartbroken state that had weakened his mental strength to fight against EXO-K host club.

 

 

They resumed the game and it was one minute more to the final countdown. Zelo was passing the ball to Himchan before he passed it to Jongup who was already exhausted.

 

 

“Jongup, catch” shouted Himchan before he threw it to Jongup. Jongup was in a daze. He didn’t manage to catch it and instead it landed on their field.

 

 

Everyone was too shocked to move even a single step. Jongup stood there lifeless. They were lost to EXO team. Jongup scanned for the girl only to be heartbroken as she left the place.

 

 

He had dissapointed his friend.

 

 

And that girl.

 

 

A/N: AHH!!!*spazzing...wow,kai,you are so charismatic...

 

This story is dedicated to my friends and Exotics...

 

To zombie and fairy:...how is it??

 

To vampchick: Chanyeol naekkoya~~~*Zelo’s accent with his cute aegyo

 

NEXT : BAP HOST CLUB: ROMEO AND JULIET