You Remember After All

Our Promise

I drove to the Cliff of Clouds parking lot with Yoona, but when I got there I suddenly got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo, this is Sooyeon's nurse."

"Is something wrong?" I was starting to get worried.

"Sooyeon...Sooyeon is missing!"

"MWO!! Missing!?" I was getting more worried, first I leave her without saying anything and now she is missing.

"I have an idea where she might be"

"Where!?"

"Cliff of Clouds, because I heard her talk about a cliff that had to do something with clouds before she went missing."

"I'm at the Cliff of Clouds right now!"

"Please find her..."

"I will!" after I said that she hung up, I looked at Yoona and said, "Wait here for a moment" she looked at me with a confused face but I left her and ran to the cliff hoping Sooyeon was there, "Jessica please be there.." I thought but why did I say Jessica instead of Sooyeon?

Nurse POV

"Time for the plan to work.." I said to myself

~Flashback~

I saw him running out leaving Jessica at the door way, she had a sad but confused face. I walked over to her, she gave me a smile and said, "Help me put my plan in action."

"Plan? What plan?"

"My plan to help Donghae remember who I really am."

"I see, okay I'll help, but what is the plan?"

"The plan is you drop me off at the Cliff of Clouds. Wait awhile then call Donghae telling him I went missing but say you might have an idea where I am, and if he ask where tell at the Cliff of Clouds."

"Arasso, come on lets go."

~End of flashback~

Donghae POV

When I got to the cliff I saw Sooyeon standing in front of the fences looking up at the clouds, I walked towards her but when I was about a foot away she said, "Remember when you said you would bring me here when I got better?" I was confused, what did she mean remember? I don't remember saying anything about bringing her here, I only remember telling Jessica I would bring her here when she got better. My eyes widen Sooyeon couldn't be Jessica, Jessica died when I was younger. She turned around and faced me, "Oppa even though I'm not better, I'm glad I'm here with you.." she started crying, I walked over to her and hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Oppa miahne for lying to you.." I hugged her tightly, was she really Jessica?

"Lying about what?" I asked

"Lying about my death...I was leaving to America and I thought I was never going to see you again so I told the nurse to tell you I died. Also I wrote you that letter because I wanted you to keep your promise and I wanted to let you know I'll always keep the promise..."

I started crying after she said that, all these years I thought I would never she her smile again never hear her laughter again but all along I did see her smile again and I did hear her laughter again. I hugged her more tightly, I didn't want to let go, I was filled with happiness. "It's okay now because your here with me."

Author POV

Yoona followed Donghae after he left her in the car, when she got to the cliff she saw Donghae and Jessica hugging. She was filled with anger, "That's suppose to be me not her!" Yoona thought to her self, she walked away, she couldn't stand seeing them together. On the other hand Jessica and Donghae broke their hug and went to watch the clouds. They were both shocked when they both saw a heart-shaped cloud. Jessica laid her head on Donghae's shoulder and asked,"Am I the first person?"  

Donghae knew what she meant and said, "Of course you are" Jessica smiled and said, "That makes me happy" Donghae took Jessica's hand and held it, "Me too" then he laid his head on Jessica's head.