We meet but you don't remember

Our Promise

I kept staring at her, I felt frozen until she asked, "Are those flowers for the little girl who died here?". My eyes widen then I asked, "How did you know?" she laughed then she said "A nurse told me a story about a little girl who died because of her illness and little boy who would drop off flowers for his missed friend.." she paused for awhile then continued, "I'm guessing your the boy? Why don't you sit here next to me" she was smiling again while patting the bed. I nodded and walked over, I put the flowers in the empty vase on the side table as usual then sat next to her.

Jessica POV

When he sat next to me I felt happy like I did 15 years ago then I said him, "So, tell me about the little girl who died..." I wanted to know what he thought about me when I was younger, his eyes widen then he said, "Well she was 2 years younger, her name was Jessica but she preferred to be called Sica, uhh also she was really cute,and really kind, but she had the most brightest smile." I started blushing knowing that he use to think that.

"By the way I'm Lee Donghae"

I smiled and said, "I'm Je...Sooyeon, Jung Sooyeon", he had a shock look on his face, "Jessica's last name was Jung too..." the atmosphere became gloomy so I tried to make it more cheerful, I laughed and said, "What a funny coincidence". He laughed a little then his phone starting ringing, I could only hear Donghae talk, it was about some girl's party. He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand, he turned to me while I was putting my pinky on his pinky then I looked up at him and said, "Let's make a promise."

He laughed and said, "Don't you think pinky promises are a bit childish?" I shook my head, "Pinky promises are never childish!", "Fine" he said, then I smiled and said, "I promise to always be friends with you through good times and bad times." he had a shock look on his face, I could tell he remembered the promise and I could tell he kept it, just like I did, "That promise...fine I promise too"

Then he was about to leave until I said to myself,"Pabo oppa..I remember you but you don't remember me..pabo.." he turned to me again and asked, "Did you say something" I shook my head then he walked over and wrote something on the notepad that was on side table, "Thats my number, call if your lonely or just want to hang or even talk for awhile." he hugged me and was about to leave again then he turned I was waving goodbye and he smiled back then left. "Just like when we first met 15 years ago" I thought to myself.

Yoona POV

Today was my birthday and I was also going to confess my feelings to Lee Donghae. I've known him since high school but I was 2 years younger, I fell for him the first day we meant, he even told me about how he visits the hospital everyday to drop off flowers for his dead friend which was sad because it was also on my birthday but I didn't care because I thought it was sweet. I noticed Eunhyuk and Siwon walk into the club along with Hyoyeon and Tiffany but where was Donghae, was he still at the hospital? They walked over to me and greeted me happy birthday while giving me their gifts, I thanked them. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went to the dance floor then Tiffany looked at me and said, "Your confessing to him today right?" I nodded then looked at Siwon and asked, "Oppa, where's Donghae oppa?"

"Ah! Hyung is coming we already called him, miahne he was at the hospital because...well you know why"

"I see.." I pouted but I was glad he was coming then we noticed a familiar figure walk in, it was Donghae. He walked over to us and greeted me while giving me my gift, it was a beautiful necklace I wore it immediately.

-1 hour later-

After awhile of dancing and chatting I finally had the courage to confess to Donghae, "Oppa..I need to tell you something important!", "What is it yoong?" he asked, "I lo.." before I could say anything else Donghae got a phone call, I heard a girl on the other line and Donghae was smiling, "Could that be his girlfriend? No way he never talked about having a girlfriend.." he finally finished his phone call then asked, "What were saying Yoong, miahne for the sudden phone call."

"It's okay oppa, I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie tomorrow?" I didn't feel comfortable confessing to him today after I heard his conversation on the phone so I decided tomorrow I'll confess. He hesitated for while then said, "Miahne Yoong, I'm busy tomorrow how about the day after?" I felt kind of hurt but I shook it off and said, "Sure why not.."