Chapter 1

Pretty Boy + Handsome Boy

 

Chapter 1

 

 

 

 

“You're in messed with the wrong person, dammit!!” Sungjong run as faster as he could. In the blink of an eye, he pounced toward the man that had snatched his bag. With an extra dramatic action, his punch land right on the thief’s right eye.

DUSH!!

Sungjong stood back and slung his handbag around his shoulder. “YAH! How dare you ugly bastard snatch my bag?! Don’t judge people by appearance! I’m not weak!” Sungjong already open his jaguar step that possibly will frazzled his prey’s body and in this unfortunated situation, the thief.

The thief guy that had tasted Sungjong’s defensived skills already fainted on the ground with a nonstop nosebleed and a bruise around his eye. The people on the street that had watched the scene since the started had crowded around them.

“You’re very impressive, miss!” suddenly Sungjong heard a clapped from a guy that also one of the crowd there. Sungjong was a little strucked when he saw the guy.

“Wow, he’s handsome…” thought Sungjong. In the midst of the scene, he still can eyeing the guy handsome features.

“I still can’t believe that a girl as beautiful as you can catch that thief easily!” praised the handsome guy with a smile on his face. Is he flittering with me? He looks like a playboy. Wait! Did he called me a girl?

“But I think you should not had done a brave stunt like that. It’s dangerous you know?” the guy said with a soft voice (that made Sungjong wanted to puke) and he sound like he really concerned with what had happened (of course Sungjong knew that was all a lied). His gaze never leave Sungjong’s brown orbs but more likely never leave his lips.

Sungjong thrown away his intention to be friendly with this guy because it is obvious that this so-called-handsome-guy is a playboy. Sungjong could felt that this guy already had many girls around his waist. And also since he mistaken Sungjong with a girl, oh that can’t be forgiven!

“It’s a small matter.” Sungjong turned away from the guy.  He just make a first moved when suddenly the guy blocking his way.

“May I know your name?”

“No.” Sungjong reply coldly.

Just like I thought! He’s a playboy! Whispered his heart.

 

₪₪₪₪

 

“I heard that your bag had being snatched…is it true?” asked Sungyeol as he looked at his friend’s face waiting for an answer. They were now in Sungyeol’s room, finishing their homework since they are in the same class.

“It’s true. How did you know?” Sungyeol only ignored his best friend question and started scanning his friends body up and down, looking for any injuried or scratch.

“But, is not that your bag? I thought it had being snatched away by the thief?" he tilted his head confusedly.

Sungjong smirked. “I snatched back from him. What did you think I should do? Just stand there and being an idiot waiting for a prince charming to save the day?” said Sungjong sarcastically. Sungyeol eyes widened that Sungjong afraid it will fall from its socket.

“Jinjja? You run after the thief?” Sungyeol blinked his eyes disbelieved. Seriously this kid!

“Yeah. I also gave him a present!” Sungjong giggled. Sungyeol already know what the present was. He already imagined the poor-thief-guy eyes, swollen and bruised. Sungyeol winced only by thinking about it.

“Are you okay? Did you injured yourself? Did the thief do anything to you?” he grab Sungjong shoulder and shaked it slightly. His eyes full of worried and rage. How dare he?!

Sungjong rolled his eyes. Sungyeol already knew that Sungjong is one of the best students in defensive skills and already won many tournament. But Sungyeol always forget that facts and start to fuss around if something bad happen to Sungjong. Its not like Sungjong did not appreciate his friends concerned. Ever since they were elementary school, Sungyeol had a habit to be super-over-protective toward the latter. He always stand by his side (and sometimes too clinging) and try to protect the younger boy from any dangerous include from the pedo noona and hyung or sunbae or the guys that looked like they ready to pounce and the boy right there and then.

“I’m fine, hyung! I’m not that weak!” said Sungjong, annoyed.

“Aish! What if he stronger than you? What if he carried a weapon with him like knife? Do you want to die that earlier? Do you want the same thing that happened four years ago to repeat again, huh?” Sungjong winced slightly. Suddenly the floor look so interesting to him.

“That was four year ago, hyung. I’m already 18 years old. I can take care of myself.” Sungjong said the last part softly. Sungyeol eyes softened when he saw his friends distressed. Pabo you Sungyeol! Why you said that thing again?

“I’m sorry, Jongie. I shouldn’t remind you about it.” Sungyeol pull the boy for a hugged and softly rub the younger’s back. “Its just that I worried if something bad happen to you again. I can’t lose you anymore.” Sungyeol kissed the younger forehead softly.

“Did your brother know about this?” Sungjong shaked his head.

“I don’t want him to worried. He will keep me in the house for a year if he heard about this. So hyung, please don’t tell him.” Sungjong begged with his famous puppy eyes because he know that no one can resist him. Sungyeol sighed.

“Alright.” Sungjong grinned and give a peck on Sungyeol’s right cheek making the older boy blush.

“Thanks hyung.” Sungyeol ruffled the boy head and get back to his homework.

“Ah! I  forget to punch that another guy.” Sungjong suddenly remembered the handsome guy that mistake him with a girl yesterday.

“That playboy!!” Sungyeol face palmed. When will this kid know to stay away from trouble?

 

₪₪₪₪

 

“Hi! We meet again!” greeted the handsome guy that Sungjong remembered had meet him two days ago.

“Huh?!” why is this world so small? Why I had to meet him again?

“I don’t know that we go to the same school.” That because we never meet before, pabo! Sungjong only nodded and gave the guy a faked smile.

“I’m Myungsoo. Nice to meet you.” He his hand out for a shake. Sungjong just followed the guy and shake his hand even though his heart asked him to run away from this guy.

“I’m Sungjong.”

“You have a natural face. Even without make up your face is still beautiful.” Sungjong lips twitched slightly. Did he still think that I’m a girl?

“I’m a boy.” Sungjong blurted out.

“Excuses me?”

“I said I’m a boy! Did you have a hearing problem or what?” his voice raised slightly, clearly annoyed with this Myungsoo guy.

“Of course you’re a boy.” Said Myungsoo shortly, like he already know the facts a years ago.

“But you’re more beautiful then the girl that I had met before.” Sungjong blushed when he saw Myungsoo smile. Wait! Why am I blushing like a school girl. Get a grip on yourself Sungjong!

“Maybe this is so sudden but…will you go on a date with me?” asked Myungsoo. His face slowly lean closer toward Sungjong’s with a smile on his face. Sungjong grip tightly on his file that he was holding. Watch where your handsome face is going you bastard…you don’t want to have a scratch on it…!!” said Sungjong in his mind.

“Go by yourself!!” automatically, the file land perfectly on Myungsoo’s face. Myungsoo rubbed his face with a smirked on his lips.

“Who do you think am I” whispered Sungjong in his heart.

“You know, when you got angry, you become so cute?!” Myungsoo pinched Sungjong’s cheek. Sungjong quickly slapped the hand away.

“Thanks for the compliment but don’t ever think that I will call you handsome.” He turned away from Myungsoo and make his way to his next class.

“So you already thought that I’m handsome!!” shout Myungsoo toward him, making him blush harder. His thought toward the handsome boy already get caught. !