Hell At Home

Overshadowed

 

 

Unnedited so expect many errors! 

 

Chapter Two

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

Hell At Home

 

 

I made my way slowly, feeling some pain in my throbbing knee, due to the fall I had suffered during class. My exhausted body had reached its limits and all I wanted to do now was sleep. If I could I would have stayed in the forest, but last time I had done that my crazy family had gone searching for me and had dragged me home as if I were a dog. Nothing I was not used to but still every time they did that, every time I received bad words or gesticulations from them, my heart hurt. I sighed as I made my way through roots and dancing-to-the-wind branches. My small cold hand, unconsciously, made its way to my chest where my most precious possession was. My mother´s necklace. I had found it in the attic, inside a treasure box, as I was searching for one of my oldest plushy. My plushies were what gave me strength and warmth at night, nothing else could. The necklace was a black leather necklace with an elf-shoe silver pendant that was supposed to bring good luck. Something that I was still waiting for. Sooner than I had wanted it to happen,  I was standing in front of my house. I stopped and took a deep, deep breath as with my slightly trembling hand opened the door. I grounded my teeth, right there sitting on the sofa, was my lovely grandmother. I tried entering silently but her head whipped to my direction.

She signaled for me to go and sit right there next to her, as if I were a dog, which was probably what she thought. I made my way, ever so slowly and noticed how irritation flashed through her eyes. This was my grandmother from my dad´s side who thought, since my mom had died, that she was to be in charge of me. It would have been good if she treated me kindly and was a nice grandmother but she was not like that. She was the complete opposite, sometimes I wondered what I did before that made my life be this way. This horribly unacceptable, inhumane way.

¨What is this?¨ I glanced boredly at the paper she was holding in her hand, I wanted to show her my cold side, if I had one, that would keep her away from me.

¨Those are my career decisions.¨ I said nonchalantly. I had been nervous throughout the day, because I had not wanted them to see this certain piece of paper, but by the looks of it, privacy was not in the vocabulary of this people. I had hidden this paper under my table and it seemed as if they had checked my room very thoroughly.

¨You are prohibited to be a singer. How dare you even think about it? It´s such a waste of time, money and you're not even handsome to say you have a chance to become popular, if you ever pass the interviews.¨  Here we go again. Welcome to my stupid life, where all I received were harsh words to my being.

¨Some of those points are true Jongwoon. It´s going to be a waste of hard earned money and you would have to go live closer to the company´s, leaving us alone.¨ I turned around to glare at my brother, who was right behind my father.

¨What are with those eyes? you-¨ My father had started speaking and was about to hit me, his own son, when my brother obstructed.

¨Dad leave him alone!¨  I could feel my face starting to get red. It was not because I was embarrassed but I was already tired and mad. What I did with his life had nothing to do with them. It was always the same routine, the same born-from-hell routine, I had to pass every time I got home. I could actually feel something snapping in my brain and all too suddenly I was standing up and heading for the black door.

¨LEAVE ME ALONE! It´s not like you even care about me!¨ I screamed before I ran out. There was still some sunlight out so I could actually go out without getting lost. I ran to my refugee. The only place where I could actually be free and have no need to hide behind things I didn't need. Finally after a long and painful way of hitting branches and roots I saw my haven. I was thankful to whoever had built it because it was something rather amazing. I entered, after opening the wooden doors, and walked to the black, wooden piano. Before playing I took out the horrible fake glasses and black beani, for it could get quite hot in here. After I grabbed the rubberband from my hand and did a mini-ponytail in my copper colored hair, I started playing. I immersed myself into the piano, letting all my bottled-up feelings come out as a melodious sound. I could feel a small lonely tear make its way down my cheek, as I thought of all the things that had happened that day. Playing the piano helped me forgive everyone and distress my body at least for a while.

As I played the last notes from my self-made memory music sheet, I heard a sound. It was a small click, as if somebody was taking a picture somewhere really close. My fingers froze on top of the piano as I slowly turned around to look at the door, only to find a camera pointing at my direction.  

 

 

 

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

To tell you the truth I doubt this chapter is longer than the one before...Yeah...Sorry I took so long to update but I´ve been terribly busy so I have to write only when I have free time, which is not that often...Once again sorry it took me so long :D Love you guys and thank you so much for waiting patiently and for commenting and subscribing (even reading!) Oh Also I like responding to comments :D So I hope you don´t mind =) 

 

lahdeedah000  Thank you :D I do hope it becomes an interesting fic, since that´s one of the things I´m striving for :) Thanks for your support as well! I really appreciate it 

cloudy91 Oh I´m terribly sorry for not updating fast! but I´ve been too busy so I can only grab my spare time to try and write something :D I hope this update helped you, at least somewhat =) Yes Yesung seems pitiful...

rayie_159  I know worst father ever, but this happens sometimes in real life. Ummm the perfect brother will remain nameless for the moment until I´ve decided who it can be XD Oh Siwon is appearing really soon :D 

JailBird  Yes and console him! But sadly I think many things are awaiting him...=) Thank you for commenting and cheering Yesung! XD

tifane Yep you definitely can but Yesung doesn´t wanna go XD jk Ummm actually the brother is, for now, nameless. I don´t know who shall be the brother so I´m waiting for it to reveal itself to me XD Hehe Siwon will appear sooner than expected ;) He might change Yesung, you never know :D  I also want to see him like that! Love you unni thanks for always being there! :D 

KcuLL22  Thank you for subscrigin! :D Ummm like I said before I´m not sure who the brother is XD He´s still nameles for the moment. We´ll see if it shall be Kyuhyun XD 

yewonlove   Thank you and I´m sorry I updated so late but I´m really busy :( Actually the brother is nameless for right now XD Thanks again! 

yuyumunaw  I also wonder the same. How can someone hate him? Thanks for you long wait but finally the chapter came :D Don´t worry Siwon will appear soon ;) 

Chrystelle Thank you so much! :D Sorry this chapter was not long but i´m trying really hard to just update so long chapters are kind of hard to do....sorry...I don´t think this was a fast update either...so again sorry..

kyusungnista  I know. He´s really poor in this fic...Ummm I doubt this counts as a fast update but at last I wa able to update through so many things I have to do...

r3diavolo89 Love you too unni!! ❤ And thank you for always cheering for me and being there as well :D I think bullying Yeye is their favorite hobby...they´re weirdos that have nothing better to do... Btw the brother is nameless, I still don´t have  name for him but sooner or later I´ll reveal who it is :D