Running

Overshadowed

 

 

 

 

Uneddited! Errors can be found. 

 

 

Chapter Three

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

Running

 

 

I was shocked to say the least. I did not known what had just happened but I knew I had to get away from this man. My privacy had just been invaded in the most random way possible and I couldn't take it. No one in my whole entire life had ever taken a picture of me, for some stranger to do it was totally weird. The good-looking stranger seemed to notice m awkwardness and my shock for he quickly bowe down.

¨I´m so-¨ I did not need to finish listening to his words. It was not like I cared at all what he felt or thought, he was probably going to end up leaving me or hating me as well...just like everyone else. I stood up, moving the wooden piano bench with a loud scraping sound and grabbed my bag. I made a mad run for the door, where the black-haired stranger was still bowing and talking,


 

~~~~**~~~~~

 


I had gotten lost in the forest, while trying to take pictures of the beautiful scenery that surrounded me, but soon enough I had found myself hopelessly lost. I had planned to call my father so he could help em, but then I remembered I had decided to come here alone. I sighed and tucked in the phone into my pocket, it was of no use outside either way. As I was about to turn back and heard the way I had come, I hear a beautiful sound coming from somewhere in my left. I turned to that direction and found myself being guided by it. When I reached the small hut I found an incredibly handsome boy in the inside. He was playing the piano so passionately. Before I could help it my camera was already clicking away. Not too long after the boy had turned round to face me and I found myself gazing into teary brown eyes. I could see all the shock, pain, and feelings inside those beautiful alluring eyes so I decided to do what was the most courteous. I bowed down and apologized. I was in the middle of apologizing with my most profound sincerity for bothering and interrupting this celestial being when I hear a harsh scraping sound. I looked up just in time to see copper-colored hair fly by me.

I turned around and tried to catch his arm but it was too late, he was already gone. I sighed and mentally slapped myself for having been so dumb and having left the entrance so unprotected giving an escape chance to the angel that had been hidden inside here. I walked towards the piano and gingerly ran my fingers through it. I tried to reproduce the melodious music but what I played could not even be compared with what I had heard. Giving up I inspected the piano and that was when I found a small notebook underneath black-framed glasses and a black beanie. Deciding against my better judgement, I slipped the notebook from underneath those fake, yes fake, glasses and opened it.

Some good paragraphs into the song or poem, I was not sure of what it was, I had tears in my eyes. This boy´s emotions were transmitted so well into his writing I could not help it. I read my most favorite words out loud, trying to find their rhythm.

 

 

 

Deep in the night when you lie in your bed

wondering at shadows up over your head

and you pull those soft white sheets to your eyes

do you whisper to God and ask Him why?

 

Why is she gone and why did she go?

you want to know and you want Him to show

you a reason. So pray as fast as you can.

But unanswered prayers are a part of the Plan.

 

But when you ask why and your eyes start to cry

and you feel so sad that you think you might die,

listen. Because He will tell you. And cherubs' wings

hug and hold you snug as they sing

 

a song so sweet like sirens of lore

as you slip into dreams of what was before

 

Source: My Angel, My Muse, Mother Death Poem http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-angel-my-muse#ixzz28TjwfWJZ

www.FamilyFriendPoems.com  © Christy Hughes     


I gave up, having no idea as to how the song was supposed to be or if it was even a song. I really wanted to listen to that boy play the piano once again but I was not sure if he would come back to this place. I skimmed the room and saw a perfect hiding place. I was going to hear him sing, if possible, or at least play even if I had to wait hours for that.

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~



 

I smiled, seeing myself surrounded in beautiful bright flowers. Lucky them, no one hated them for their beauty was incomparable and it did not matter if there were many that looked alike. They would always make you feel better. I flung myself into the grass and searched in my bag for my notebook and a pen, sadly I only found my pen but my notebook was nowhere to be seen. Sighing I remembered that I had placed it on the piano the same as my glasses and beanie. Well I guess that meant I would give the boy time to evacuate himself out of my favorite place before I went back to it.

I knew many hours had passed fo it was already dark and I knew soon enough I would have to go back home, though that did not mean I would enter in the front door. I always kept my window unlocked for when this types of things happened. Besides I knew that my father had already locked the front door hoping that I would never appear again. But at least I knew I would not give him that pleasure just yet. Maybe in the nearing feature but not right now.

I slowly made my way to the cabinet and soon enough I could make it´s dark shadow from all the other darker shadows. I slowly went to it and hearing no noise coming from inside I decided to enter. I began searching for the light switch, yes it was incredible that a house in the middle of nowhere had light, and soon enough the lioght illuminated the small room. I noticed my notebook in the same place I had left it and smile as I got nearer. I looked from the notebook, glasses and beanie to the piano and sighed, before letting go of those three things. I sat down in the piano bench and started playing the song I knew by heart. After, without even thinking about it, my voice accompanied the melody forming a quite nice sound. I could feel tears threatening to fall down from my very own eyes but before thye could I hear a sniffle coming from inside the room. My movements stopped as I listened, thinking I had imagined it all along. There were some seconds of complete silence, where all you could hear was the air dancing with the trees, but then the noise was heard again. Shuffling sounds to be exact.  

 

 

 

~~~~~**~~~~~

 

 

Hello everyone~ To tell you the truth I am quite proud of this chapter. It is specially long and I kindda like it XD Sorry it took so long to update and all of you are so very kind. Every single one of you, even the silent readers, why you ask?Because they read thisXD Thanks so much for the support shown to this story T_T You make me cry out of happiness...

 

 

KimJojoh Of course I´ll continue! If you meant it the way I understood it XD *Bear hugs you*  Thank you! kiss =) 

rayie_159  Jajajajaja I hope this was long enough...Thank you so much for being patient. Hehe of course it was Siwonnie but their first meeting didn´t go that well did it? I don´t think so....

KcuLL22 Hahahahahaha!!! *Joins octopus dance* lol I love that dance XD Sorry it´s taking me so long but once I have vacations, I might update faster unless I´m not home for vacations...which would be bad.... Either way thank you and thanks for being so patient with this slow updating author! =) 

kyuXye Thank you so much o//o I feel so shy when you guys tell me this things =) But thank you so much!!! Sorry I haven´t been able to update fast just yet, I´ll try my best to do so though :D Wait you speak Spanish don´t you? I can answer your comments in Spanish if you so desire :) Just tell me :D

JailBird I won´t let that happen, at least not now=) Don´t worry about that. Oh thank you that´s such a huge compliment for me o//o Btw whenever you need to talk or comapny you can always come to me, I like talking to people, unless you don´t feel comfortable talking to me... but other than that I wouldn´t mind and I would do my best to answer fast XD It´s alright I like to help =) and I don´t like it when friends, or people I know, are being treated badly, in fact I hate that. 

Chrystelle Thank you so much! You guys have no idea how muhc your comments make my stress fly away and sometimes when I´m under so much pressure but I read your comments I get all happy and I get the feeling of wanting to write more :D Thank you so much again!  :)

DredhezRei Yep exactly Siwon XD Oh yeah I also hate his family, and I´m the one who did them that way XD Thank you so much for commenting! =) 

tifane *Hugs back*  I have missed you! Tifane unni! Yep as you saw it was Siwon but I don´t think Ye will open his heart for him fast, remember he is really emotionally damaged...Thanks for commenting! =) 

r3diavolo89 Yep he took pics of Yesung, even I wanna see them, though I can see them in my mind, I can just so imagine him in this story! :) So handsome. Jajajajajaja yes I thought it would be fun to make his grandma be that way XD Oh ummm...well that´s a little bit of how I feel when I play any intrument XD I just love music so much! Thank you Trias unni! Love you! :D

yuyumunaw  Weeeell...I don´t really understand when you ask what happened with his fam, but let´s just say his father resents him for making the love of his life to die, the father´s one crazy person and it was not Ye´s fault,  Then the grandmother is just evil and the brother, let´s just say he has his motives which will be told laaateeeer on XD Yep Yeo, Siwon to the rescue XD though not exactly. 

WeLovesKey Well...I guess this is pretty fast if you just recently read this story XD I am sorry to hear about you crying but I´ll try my best to keep the story flowing and to write faster, but you have to understand I´m in school and they are overworking me...yeah but I´ll try my best :) Thank you for liking this story already I´m glad to hear that :D Thanks for commenting as well hope to see you aroudn often ;)