FiRST DAY . .

I'm with superstars

Joyce and Hannah decided to go to the to go to the owner's office to talk about the price of the apartment they're about to rent.

 

"Annyeong, Joyce imnida"

"Annyeong, Hannah imnida", Joyce and Hannah introduce theirselves

"Annyeong, I'm Mr. Chou, the owner of this building. Can I help you ?"

"Well, we just want to talk about the empty apartment on the 15th floor," Joyce said politely

"What about it ?"

"We just want to rent it"

"well, girls, it cost a ;ot, can you  afford it ?"

"Don't worry Mr. Chou, we can afford it", said Joyce then smiled

"Alright, but before we settle the price, let's take a tour inside first", said the manager and both Joyce and Hannah nodded for approval..

 

 

After the tour inside the apartment, all things we're already settled and the price is 20,000..

 

Finally joyce and Hannah arrange their things inside because the apartment itself already have furnitures and maybe that's the reason why the rent is so expensive

 

Because the apartment is wat TOO big for Joyce to live alone she invite Hannah to atay with her since she's also slone in her apartment and luckily Hannah agree to joyce.

Now both of them live near the Super Junior and their School

 

 

== FIRSTDAY IN SCHOOL ==

--JOYCE POV --

It was already 6am when the alarm clock ring. So I walk To the bathroom to wash and prepare myself for the First day of the class. When I go downstairs Hannah is already making our breakfast..

"Good Morning", I greeted Hannah

"Good Morning,Joyce", she greeted back with a smile on her face..

 

After eating we go to the School together since we study in the same School but we are not in the same class because she's Major in Arts and I'm Major in Music and Dance.

 

== IN THE CLASSROOM ==

Upon entering the classroom, the teaches asked me to introduce myself in the class, so I introduce myself..

 

"Annyeong, Joyce Lee - imnida", then bowed a bit.

When I look around Donghae, kyuhyun, eunhyuk and Heechul - oppas we're the same class as mine.. The teacher is about to start the class so she asked me to sit down in the chair behind Heechul, between Donghae and a girl... Then the teacher started discussing...

 

 

 

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG !"

 

The bell rang, signaling the end of our break time.. I go to the canteen to buy some snack when I saw Siwon-oppa walking towards me..

 

"Annyoeng,Joyce, so, you're the same class as my hyungs", he said smiling

"Ne.. so you also study here.., how come we're not in the same class", I said pouting.. he pinched my cheeks and I smiled to him..

'Gosh, He's so handsome!', then he also smiled et me.., am I blushing ??!!

 

"OMO ! look whose blusing", kyuhyun said suddenly appearing from nowhere..

"YAH ! oppa, stop it ! I'm noy blushing" I said covering my face with my hands..

 

Suddenly someone accidentaly poured her juice on me and now I'm all wet !

"OMO ! I'm so sorry ! I'm very very sorry!", said the girl who accidentally poured her juice on me, and she keeps wiping my wet shirt..

"It's alright, I'll just.... change", I told her to make her feel calm and It worked ..

"I have some spare clother if you like", she offered me

" Don't worry I have my own", I told her

 

 

"Joyce.., are you alright.." Siwon suddely said in a worrying tone..

"Ne, oppa.. I'm alright.... just... wet"

"You must change reight away so you won't get a cold", Heechuk-oppa suggested

"I guess I should change now", I said to them and bid goodbye before I go straight to my locker to change my clothes..

 

--DONGHAE'S POV --

Joyce, Eunhyuk, kyuhyun and I are having our break together then suddenly someone accidentally poured her juice on Joyce's clothers..

At first I think she did it in purpose but when I see her face, I can't imagine how a beautiful, adorable and a innocent looking girl like her could do it in purpose..

"OMO ! I'm so sorry ! I'm very very sorry!", she apologize to joyce and keeps wiping Joyce's shirt..

I just kep staring at her without even realizing that joyce is already soaking wet..

Then siwon hyun arrived and immediately go to joyce to check if she's alrighht..

Then joyce walked out after bidding goodbye to us and still.. I can't take my eyes off to this girl , so I go to her and asked her name..

 

"Annyeong, Donghae imnida, and you ?" I asked her but her eyes is fixed to someone

"Excuse me !!" I distract her and thank god she's already back to her senses now

"Oh ! Sorry oppa.. Annyeong, Mindee imnida", she introduce herself..

, So the name is mindee.. WOW ! She's so cute when she's worried

 

 

-- NO ONE'S POV --

Back to the class room, when joyce is already sitting at her seat, Mindee approach her and introduce herself..

"Annyeong, unnie, Mindee imnida, sorry for not introducing earlier"

"Annyeong, Joyce imnida" I said and smiled  to her

"Mianhae, unnie.. I didn't mean to pour the juice on you.. I hope we can be good friends"

"I'ts alright, Mindee.. I know you didn't mean it" joyce said...

Mindee smiled and go back to her seat..

'She looks nice and adorable I think we'll be good friends'  Joyce said to herself...

Mindee go  backt o her seat then talked to someone beside her, she smirked and face the front..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, readers.. sorry for the Boring chapter :))

So what do you think about mindee ?? HINT: there's something about her that can cause trouble to joyce. . .