The members :)

I'm with superstars

-- SIWON'S POV --

I lokked at the girl I grabbed and WOW..She looks cute, innocent and somewhat HOT . . OH no !! what am I thinking.. suddenly ahe asked me..

 "S-s-s-so you're S-S-SIWON? C-Choi Siwon ?", she said and she look like she's still shocked

..WAIT ! I gotta thank her but waht's her name ??

" So, can I know your name ?" I asked her and smile..

I see her blush and Whoa.. she's so cute and..... and...... and... KiSSABLE I think..

WHAT am I thinking . .! oh my ! Help me.. !!!

 

 

 

-- JOYCE'S POV --

OMO ! He's really Choi Siwon in front of me.. BETTER STAY CALM !!

He's asking for my name.. I try so hard not to Blush but I couldn't help it... I hope he didn't notice..

"Annyeong Joyce imnida", I introduced myself and bow a bit.

"Annyeong Joyce, and thankyou.. Sorry for grabbing you all of a sudden", He said politely.. He's so handsome !!

He came closer, I feel frozern and my heart beats faster and faster...

..the suddenly everything turned Black !!! everything's BLACK !!

 

------------------------------♥-------------------------------------------♥---------------------------------------

 

"JOYCE ! JOYCE !", someone called my name..

I slowly opened my eyes and then I saw THEM.. my angels... SUPER JUNIOR !!

Nothing came out of my mouth.. I'm speechless..

 

" Hyungs, looks like she need some air ! give some space !", said kyuhyun

"oh ! Sorry Joyce, were just worried about you", said Siwon with a worried face and I just nodded..

I came back to my senses and finally got the courage to speak up

 

"where am I ??", I asked them..

"You're on our dorm!", said eunhyuk happily..

"yeah! and siwon-hyung brought you here, he said you faited after seeing him", said Kyuhyun in a teasing tone..

I blushed because of what kyuhyun said...

"OMO ! Look who's blushing.." said sungmin laughing..

"I'm not", I denied

"YAh ! stop it.." yelled siwon .. is it just my imagination or It's true that I see siwon blushed.. waaaa... gotta stay focused !!

 

--NO ONE'S POV--

Donghae walk near Joyce..

"Soo.. are you an ELF ?? Donghae imnida" introduce donghae..

.then the other members also introduce theirselves...

"Anyyeong oppas, Joyce- imnida", joyce itroduced herself with a happy face..

 

"So joyce, where do you live?", asked kyuhyun

"Well! I'm still looking for a place to stay near my School" joyce explained

"Where are you planning to live ?' asked ryeowook..

 

Joyce look in the window and see the school she'll attend only blocks away..

 

"mayce near here, because I can see my School's only blocks away from here", joyce said smiling..

"Oooh", everyone said in unison..

"But I don't know where can I asked for apartment, I just moved here in Korea"

"Oh is that so,.. I think I know an apartment where you can live", Leeteuk said

"WOW! that's good, oppa, can you tell me where is it ??" joyce said in a appy tone

"Ne.., but the rent is soo expensive, are you sure you can afford it ??"

"It's alright, I can affort it :)) "

"Wait. hyung are you talking about the apartment near here, in our apartment??", Heechul asked

"Ne.., I think it is"

 

 

-- JOYCE POV --

WoW ! They're very welcoming and kind, they even help me find an apartment to stay !!

OH NO !! I gotta call Hannah.. I think she's already worried sick because of me !!

So I hurriedly get my phone and dialled Hannah's number

 

 

-- HANNAH'S POV --

Joyce and I parted in some Japanese Restaurant after eating and she said that well just meet here in the apartment of mine.. It's already 8:00pm and she's not here yet !!! Did something happen to her ?? Did she lost ?? HAIZT !! doesn't she know that I'm already worried sick here !!

the suddenly my phone rang...

Bounce to you, bounce to you nae gaseumeun neol hyanghae jabil sudo
Eobseul mankeum ddwigo itneungeol
Break it down to you, down to you nae gaseumi neo, neol gajji
Motandamyeon meomchul georanda (nal barabwara)

 

" yoboseyo?"

"Hannah-ah, I'm so sorry to worry you"

"JOYCE !! you're safe !, where are you , did something happen ? are you lost ?

"Hannah, calm down ! I'm alright.. I'll answer your questions but first I wanna let you know that I already foundd a place to stay!!"

"Is that soo (said hannah happily), waht's the addres.., I\ll go there with your things"

 

and joyce give hannah tha address to hannah and she hurriedly go there..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry for the boring chapter.. the story nis already shapter 10 in my note book.., well, i'm having a hard time writting it coz of school works...

About the characters: JOYCE LEE isn't really a fiction, she "myhenrylau89" (you can check her account if you like, she's my co-author),if you open her account you'll see her picture.. joyce is my classmate so it means she know i'm writting this story about her :))

In joyce's picture, she's with some girl.. The girl is HannahPark..

--* maybe I'll just discuss about the other characters some other time :))

--* READERS : thank for reading my fic :))