The apartment ..

I'm with superstars

Hannah arrived in front of a HUGE building and according to Joyce's address, her friend's apartment is located in the 15th floor ..

When Hannah's about to enter the building the security blocked her.. they said that she cannot go in unless she have a passcard.. so Hannah call joyce and tell her about the problem..

 

 

--JOYCE POV --

kawaa hazu no nai yakusoku ga
kyou mo bokura no mirai wo ubaou to suru   (the song is Shunkan Sentimental By Scandal)

 

Joyce's phone rang.. and when she look at the caller's ID it says it's Hannah

 

"Yoboseyo, hannah.. wei ??"

"Joyce, I can't enter.. the security block me , looks like the building is a private building!"

"OH |! Mianhae hannah.., I forgot to tell you that.., yeah you're right its a private building, probably because Supaer Junior lives here"

"WHAAATT !!"

"Ne, and they're with me... but i'll just explain in to you when you got here.. wait me there", joyce told her then hung-up..

 

She run on sungmin and tell him about hannah...

"Maybe we should call the security to tell them that hannah is with us..", said sungmin-oppa

"WAIT ! " Leeteuk said before sungmin could call the security

"WEI, hyung ?",

"I think there's no need to call the security, I just go there with joyce.. :

"REALLY, oppa !", exclaimed joyce.

"It's alright", said leeteu and smiled..

"KAMSAHAMNIDA, oppa'

 

 

 

-- AT THE ENTRANCE DOOR --

 

--HANNAH'S POV--

What's taking them so long ?.. it's already 10:00pm and its so dark here !! STUPID SECURITY !!, can't let me in..

Then I saw joyce with someone.. i examine the guy and look at him from head to toe.. OMO ! it's LEETEUK of Super Junior !! So joyce really is with the Super Junior !!

 

"HANNAH !! " joyce called me

"Joyce ! wha's taking you so long ??", i asked joyce and saw Leeteuk talking to the security guard probably to let me in..

 

"She can enter now, joyce", Leeteuk said to joyce and then he looked at me then smile.

OH MY !! I feel my face burning  and looks like 'm gonna melt in hs smiles !!

 

"hannah, you're blushing!!", joyce whispered to me..

"BWOH !", I look at herand wden my eyes... then i see Leeeuk staring a me !!  can't take it ! I'm blushing ...

 

 

-- LEETEUK'S POV--

We're running owards the door when I see someone.. Is she joyce's friend? Is she Hannah ??

I must say she's cute and so adorable..as we got closer o her joyce called her..

"HANNAH !", joyce yelledand they're having their conversation...

So I decided to talk to the security and tell him that she's with us..

The security agree and let her in. so I called them to get their attention..

 

"She can enter now, joyce", I told themas I look a joyce's friend Hannah and I smiled to her..

and.. did she just blush ??, then joyce whspered something to her..

"BWOH !", she just said.. I jus keep on staring at her..

 

she's not just cute and adorable.... she's beautiful and petite.. I think I kinda like her.. but 'm still no sure..

The more i stare at her.. the more she blushed and it looks cute !! but the I also looked away because I feel like im gonna blush, too . .

 

"So, can we go now ??" I asked bu still looking away from then specially to Hannah..

 

 

--NO ONE'S POV --

Leeeuk, Hannah and joyce take the elevator and press he 15th floor where their apartment is located. While on the elevator the 3 feel the awkwardness and silence.., So Hannah decided to speak.

 

" Annyeong, Hannah  imnida", Hannah Inroduce herself to Leeteuk

"Annyeong Leeteuk imnida, just call me oppa". Leeteuk inroduced himself then smile to her..

..after a while the elevaor finally opened..

 

Leeteuk invited Hannah and Joyce o their aparmen but they decline the offer.. FIRST; is because they need to talk to the person in charge of the aparment and SECOND; is they must arrange their things first..

 

 

============================================================================================

Sorry ! I know it'a a litle boring chapter BUT  THANK YOU to the readers :))..

staring his day, I'm gonna updae every Tuesday, thursday and friday .. so please keep reading :))