The Unseeable Future

The Gang: the Blackhead Part 1

Jack walked through the front door and quickly looked around for any sign of someone being there. Buck ducked under his arm and ran upstairs, he knew he was in trouble for abandoning Maibell like that. Jack sighed and walked into the kitchen to clean off his face and fix himself a drink.

"Daddy!" Maibell yelled from under the sink and threw her arms around him.

"Hi sweetie." Jack said picking her up and giving her a big kiss on her cheek. He put her back down and continued washing his face. His head was throbbing and he was having a hard time seeing so he went to lay down. Maibell Climbed up onto the couch beside him and listened to his heartbeat as she fell asleep. Jack heard Buck come down the stairs and smiled when he climbed up onto the couch with him and Maibell.

"Dad I'm really sorry I didn't listen but I wanted to make sure you were OK." Buck whispered.

Jack mussed up Buck's hair and said, "I know and you came at just the right time too, now get some sleep." Buck smiled and closed his eyes. jack thought back to the day Buck was born, his mother Celina, was so excited to be having a little boy. Everyday he began to look more and more like her, his hair and eyes were the same color and  even his facial features were more of her than of Jack. Jack looked down at Maibell and couldn't believe how much like him she looked, he always expected to see her mother's face looking back at him not his own. Jack fell asleep, snoring slightly, and with a smile on his face for the first time in awhile.