Chapter 10

Key and I

Min Jung, my worst enemy since we met a year and a half ago, is here. In my hospital room. 

"I heard you were hit by a car and was in a coma." 

"What do you want?"

"Fine. I'll get to the point. I want you to tell Key that you purposely tried to get hit or else." 

"Or else what?" Grace spoke up. "You know these hospital rooms have cameras set up in them so if people like you come in and make threats, they'll have proof." 

"I didn't see you in here. And no they don't. I used to work here, so I'd know for a fact that they don't." She looked back at me. "I'll tell the world that your twins aren't Key's and that in America you were some serial killer." 

"Switching from Korean to English to Japanese doesn't change the fact that I know what you just said. And besides, there are things called DNA tests that will prove you're wrong. And if you can't tell that they're Key's kids by looking at them, you must be blind, because they're exact copies of him." Grace stated. "Now, if you'll kindly leave, we would appreciate that. Buhbye." Grace escorted her to the door. 

"Wow. Grace." I was amazed. She's never done anything like that in her life. 

"Mess with my best friend, her husband, or children, you'd better watch out." She giggled. "I recorded all that on my phone by the way." 

"Amazing Grace." 

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late for my date," she paused and giggled. "We're going to look for apartments for me. Where's Key? He said he'd be here." 

"He just texted me. He said he'd be here in 10 minutes. Why don't you have a nurse come in here to help me watch DaeHyun and EunMi so you can go?" 

"No. No no no," she looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm not leaving you here without knowing Key's here with you. Not after MinJung came in here. She's probably in the halls waiting for me to leave so she can pounce on you and your children in your helpless, motionless state and attack you alive like a hungry tiger would. I'm not going to let that happen. I'll just call Taemin and have him come here so we can go together."

I was silent for a second. "Neh..." I said slowly. 

"And unnie..."

"Unnie? Since when do you call me that, miss 'we're two months apart in age, so there basically isn't a difference'?"

"YAH! Don't interrupt me." She glared at me. "As I was saying, Susie, I am going to try to find an apartment close to you. For three reasons. First, I will feel comfortable living close to you. Second, I know my way around Seoul from your house. Anywhere else and I'd probably be a confused duck in a blizzard."

"A confused duck in a blizzard? Ducks don't go anywhere where it's cold..." She glared at me. "Ok ok. Continue."

"The final reason is because if you need help with the twins, I need to be close by."

"Ah. I thought you were going to say its because SHINee lives close to us." 

"That too. Ooh look. It's Taemin!" 

"Grace!" He kissed her cheek and gave her a big hug. "Appa. How are you?" 

Yes. He calls me appa...It's a long story. "Taeminnie! Ive been good. MinJung came awhile ago..." I trailed off. 

"OH NO! Appa, did she hurt you? Susie, do we need to call the police?" 

"No she didn't. And unless she comes back again, we don't have to." I told him. 

"Someone has to be with you 24/7. You're not allowed to be alone, ok?" 

"Ok Taeminnie. Oppa, don't worry about me. I'll be fine go have fun with Grace. Key is here." I waved to Key. "BUT not too much fun. That means nothing more than kissing. No pregnancys, alright?"

"you're so weird. Bye Susie. Bye unma." Taemin grabbed Grace's hand. 

"Bye Susie!" Grace giggled. 

"Hey baby. How're you today?" 

"Wonderful now that you're here." 

"Oh...I was talking to EunMi, but that's good to hear." He teased. 

"Grace just sent me the video she took when MinJung came. Watch." I pressed play, and had him sit next to me on the bed. 

"She said all that? She better not come here again. I'm staying here tonight." He clenched his fists. "I won't let anyone lay a finger on you." 

"Awwww. Key in protective mode."

"Of course I am! She tried killing you a year ago! She might try again." He sighed "we all have the crazy ex that ends up being a murderer," he mumbled. 

 I snuggled into him as much as I could without moving my leg. "Saranghae" I mumbled before falling asleep. 

 

Key's POV

"saranghae" Susanne mumbled before she fell asleep. 

I kissed her forehead and slowly got up to check on DaeHyun and EunMi. 

"Your umma is a strong woman who loves you both very much. She will do anything to make sure you're safe. And I will do anything to make sure all three of you are safe." I whispered as I wiped a tear that was about to fall. I kissed their foreheads as they were sleeping and climbed into bed with Susanne again. 

 

MinJung POV

'Ah. Finally they're asleep. And Key is laying on the side of the bed that is farthest from Susanne. That has given me a better chance to carry out my plan!' I thought as I was looking in the small window in Susanne's door. 

I quietly turned the handle and tip toed into the room to where Susanne was laying. "This will be your last breath you breathe." I whispered, pulling a knife out of my pocket. 

A nurse burst into the room, startling me. I jumped and stabbed Susanne's thigh on the leg that wasn't broke, hoping itd make it in her chest. 

Susanne jumped up and screamed, waking up Key and the twins. I didn't even know they were here to be honest. When Key got up from the bed and started talking, I thought he had gone insane from living with Susanne. 

Anyways, the nurse called several other nurses and a doctor in, while Key called the cops on me. I tried running away, but there were so many nurses, I couldn't get anywhere. 

The doctor and three other nurses that appeared out of nowhere was cleaning up where I stabbed Susanne. Susanne was holding Key's hand and trying not to cry while Key switched from glaring at me, to comforting Susanne and trying to calm the babies. 

Two more nurses, from who knows where, came in and helped Key with the two kids. Sadly, the crying  children wouldnt shut up no matter how much the nurses tried.

After about 15 minutes of screaming and crying, the cops finally came and handcuffed me. 

_______________________________________________________________

Heres another chapter for you guys! I can't tell if its long or short though, because I'm on my phone (like always). 

Should I write a journal entry that goes along with this story? Tell me what you guys think. And tell me who's journal it should be: Grace, Key, Or Susanne. I guess it could be another one of the SHINee members, but since they don't really have a big part in the story, it'll be hard to write and kind of confusing... 

Pleas tell me what you guys think! You don't know how much feedback means to me.