Clashing With You

The Difference Between Pity and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan strolled down the hallway, whistling a tune he heard on the radio that morning. He grinned inwardly as the students automatically shuffled out of his way, looking at him warily. He put on his usual face, making sure to glare at a couple of students to do the trick.

“Luhan.” Baekhyun grumbled irritatedly next to him. “You’re going to scare the whole student population away.”

Luhan looked at him and smirked. “Exactly my point.”

Baekhyun scoffed and returned his gaze to the stack of music sheets in his hands. Honestly speaking, Luhan didn’t understand why Baekhyun was so obsessed with music. Sure, he had a voice which everyone liked to call ‘angelic’ ( Not that Luhan agreed), but Luhan was more impressed at the fact that a guy who was as short tempered and easily distracted as Baekhyun could concentrate on a sheet of paper for so long.

However, today, Baekhyun seemed a little off. He furrowed his eyebrows a little more than usual, and he was mumbling something under his breath.

“Stop doing that.” Luhan said. Baekhyun lifted his head and looked at Luhan questioningly.

“Stop what?”

“Mumbling to yourself. It’s creeping me out. Almost as much as Chanyeol’s smile.”

Baekhyun frowned and gave a strong kick to Luhan’s leg. He stormed off, leaving Luhan in the dust.

“Ow, the !” Luhan growled. He caught a few students giggling as they passed him. He shot them a furious glare, and they ran off.

“Do you guys have to fight all the ing time? It’s not even funny any more.”

Luhan turned around and saw Jongin standing behind him, towering down at him. Luhan stood straight up.

“We’re not doing it for your entertainment, but thanks anyway.”

Jongin sighed. A few students stopped around them, obviously interested in the glaring competition between two of the iest students in school.

Jongin and Luhan snapped in unison. “ off.”

The students were startled, thinking the insult was directed towards them, but in reality, Luhan and Jongin had no interest in anyone other than each other.

“Control your best friend, Xi Luhan. I swear, if you make him come after me with that creepy pedo smile of his, I will personally make it my life goal to hunt you down and murder you in the most painful way possible.”

Luhan smirked.

“I’ve heard worse. Got anything else?”

Jongin scowled, not impressed.

“I’m serious, doll boy. Get him to stay away from us.”

“Us?”

Jongin sighed and ran a hand through his hand. “Kyungsoo’s shaking in fear in the bathroom right now. I think Chanyeol caused some unerasable trauma in his brain. He keeps muttering something about crack and eggs.”

Luhan burst out laughing. “What? I think Kyungsoo’s just hungry. Go crack some eggs and make an omelette for him.”

Jongin opened his mouth to retort when a loud holler rang through the hallway. Luhan winced and Jongin nodded towards the source of the voice.

“I think eyeliner boy’s looking for you. Go before he comes stalking after me this time.”

Jongin shuddered at the mere thought of Baekhyun trailing beside him and Kyungsoo, going on and on about the current gossips in school and cooing about how Kyungsoo was the most adorable human being in the planet. Jongin concluded that Baekhyun may be, just may be, worse than Chanyeol.

“XI LUHAN!”

Luhan nodded his head to Jongin as a short goodbye and his heels, stomping towards the classroom. He slammed open the door and glared at Baekhyun, who had his mouth half open, ready to shout once again.

“Will you shut up?!” Luhan yelled, ignoring the gaping looks his classmates were giving him and Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pouted and blinked at him in fake innocence.

“You are so mean, Luhannie.”

Luhan had to literally stop himself from gagging in disgust. He then noticed that Chanyeol was already seated in his seat, looking amused at his two best friends. Luhan made sure to catch his eyes and quickly flipped his middle finger before going to his seat.

Luhan made it part of his daily schedule to glare at the boy sitting behind him. Although Sehun didn’t remove his eyes from his book once, Luhan liked to believe that he at least felt it.

The door opened, revealing Jongin. He turned around and grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter