Chapter Two.

Tres .

 

 

 

Mi Young’s POV

 

“OMG Mi Young unnie!” 

“You’re so pretty!” 

“Dude, isn’t she hot?” 

“Woahhhh! Byunghun oppa!” 

“He’s so cute!”

 

The side comments kept coming as Mi Young and Byunghun walked along from opposite ends of Seoul University’s main hallway. Dressed in casual clothing that consisted of a long sleeved, light pink sweater, a pair of white denim shorts, white heels, and a small brown leather backpack, Mi Young just looked like an exceptionally beautiful yet ordinary girl. Though this is her second year in university, it didn’t necessarily mean that she’s old.  

 

[ ]

 

Han Mi Young – born in 1994, she is currently at the age of 18. She passed a few years during high school, which meant that she had graduated earlier than other students of her age. 

 

With naturally long and light brown hair, others envied her as she didn’t have the need to dye it another shade, it was already such a beautiful colour as it is. The little waves her hair came out as gave her a casual and pretty look. The big, beautiful, cinnamon shaded eyes, along with her medium bridged nose and small pink lips, created an innocent character for herself. These features contrasted perfectly against her milky white skin. There is no need for her to have any make-up on, or to cake her face. She didn’t like having much application on anyway, well other than a bit of foundation, lip gloss, and some eyeliner and mascara. 

 

Mi Young wouldn’t really be considered very tall or skinny. Standing at the height of 163cm or 5ft 4in, she isn’t really considered tall, just around average. She isn’t as skinny as a stick or as overweight as a big pumpkin either, though in fact, she loved eating. Maybe she just loved exercising as well, or she was born with a high (fast) metabolism? Who knows. 

 

The combination of her features and nice, smart and friendly personality, she was considered the most beautiful girl during both primary and high school. Moving onto university, it was the same thing. Her label within the Uni campus is  named as the ‘Queenka’ or the ‘Queen of Seoul Uni’, but Mi Young liked her name. She wasn’t really fond of the labels they put on her, but she didn’t really care much for it either. She got used to it, but she still wanted to be Han Mi Young, just Mi Young was enough. 

 

[ ]

 

“Byunghun oppa! How are you?”

 

“Mi Youngiie! I’m fine. I just have a line of girls chasing after me, but you know, just the usual.”

 

“Silly oppa! You’re always so …”

 

“So handsome? Good-looking? Charming? Perfect?”

 

“ … “

 

“I was just kidding. Geez, my best friend can’t even take a joke?”

 

“Haha, you’re so weird Byunghun. I really do wonder why you’re my best friend sometimes.”

 

“What? Ya, Han Mi Young, I am not weird.”

 

“Sure you’re not.” 

 

“Mi Youngiie ~” 

 

Dressed in a white top, black leather jacket, a pair of red skinny jeans worn a bit lower than usual, a pair of the latest edition of Adidas high tops, and a black and white backpack, Lee Byunghun dressed with style and swag as he walked and talked along the hallway of the Uni. 

 

[ ]

 

Lee Byunghun – or otherwise known as Han Mi Young’s best friend since her ending years in high school. Just like Mi Young, Byunghun too had accelerated through a few years of school and graduated early. Though he was born in 1993, he was the same age as Mi Young. While she was born in March, the beginning of 1994, he was born in November, the end of the 1993, making him just a few months older. Because of this, they were in the same year, and so, after graduating high school early with his best friend, he is now in his 2nd year of university too. 

 

Standing at a height of 173 cm or around 5ft 8in, and weighing lighter than about half of the girls around him, Lee Byunghun seems like such a petite and small guy. He really isn’t that tall is he? Well that’s a good thing that he has some muscles and a handsome face to make up for that. His hair. Now that is a bit hard to explain, considering that his hair has been in the shades of pink, orange, red, light brown, dark brown, black, blond, blond & blue. Right now, in January, 2012, it is blond. Just blond. Other than his constantly changing hair colours, his side swept bang (hairstyle) remains the same, … and so does the use of insoles (in his shoes). 

 

Known as the ‘Kingka’ or ‘King of Seoul Uni’, Byunghun is very well known for his fashion sense, talents, and relationship with Mi Young. His fashion sense is simple, always black and white, but gives of an edge and bad boy look, reflecting on his outside of school activities. He is known to be smart and top of the year, acing in all his courses, and especially standing out in the category of arts, rapping, composing, piano playing, and dancing. He has the reputation to be sweet, caring, and very respectful to the people around him, but yet very protective of his loved ones. There was this one time when someone was hitting on Mi Young as a bet, and let’s just say, the guy made a trip to the hospital and never once looked at Mi Young in the eye again. 

 

All in all, Lee Byunghun was just an ordinary guy, with what you can say, a few special characteristics. 

 

[ ] 

 

“So Mi Young, how were your holidays? What did you do during the school break?”

 

“You would know Byunghun, you spent almost every day with me.” 

 

“Of course. I didn’t want my best friend to get lonely.”

 

“Yes, because I have no other friend besides you,” she sarcastically remarked.

 

“No you really don’t. We have at least an hour before class starts,” he asked while they made their way to the end of the hallway, and out to the garden where they could sit and relax. “I don’t know why we decided to come to the campus so early; I could have still been lying in bed asleep.”

 

Rolling her eyes at his beginning words, she stated, “It’s 1 in the afternoon,” and she sat down on the wooden bench.

 

Byunghun had taken off his jacket and placed it on Mi Young’s legs as he too sat down and continued to complain, “Yeah but still.”

 

“Mhmm.”

 

Clapping his hands together, indicated that he remembered something. “You know those rascals, Changjo, Ricky and Niel? They sneaked into my room this morning, took off my socks and whacked me with a pillow to wake me up before running away! I don’t know why they only did that to me when C.A.P hyung was sleeping right next to me!” 

 

“Haha, maybe it’s because they’re scared of C.A.P oppa.”

 

“And what? Are you saying I’m not as scary as hyung?”

 

“I’m not just saying it. I know you’re not scary.”

 

“Mi Young …” He tried to call her name in a low and growling tone. 

 

“Hahahahahahahahaha!”

 

“Ya Mi Young, you’re making your oppa sad, you know?”

 

 “Haha sorry. But aww, you guys share beds, that’s so cute!”

 

“Be quiet,” he said with a small voice and red face. 

 

“I thought you would’ve wanted to sleep next to Chunji oppa instead.” Tilting her head to the side showing a bit of confusion mixed with mischievousness across her face. 

 

“I do, but C.A.P hyung wouldn’t allow it,” he replied pouting.

 

Oppa is right though. Know you and Chunji oppa, you’d probably do inappropriate things together.”


“You think I’d do inappropriate things with Chunji? Haha like what huh?” 

 

“Ughh, I don’t want to know.”

 

“What? Because you can’t say words like ?”


Covering her ears with her hands while shaking her head, “No no no, I don’t want to hear it.”

 

“Hahaha, you’re still a little kid, so innocent.” He playfully stated, taking her hands off of her ears. 

 

“Shut up.”

 

“Like a little kid. Call me oppa again, and more from now on, and then I’ll be quiet.”

 

“No.”

 

“You know, Chunji is just so fuc-“

 

Cutting off his incoherent words, “Ok ok! Oppa shut up.”

 

“That wasn’t what I meant when I told you to call me oppa.”

 

“Do you want me to call you oppa or not?”

 

With a sigh, “What am I going to do with you Mi Young?” 

 

“Hehe, you know you love me oppa ~” She sang teasingly as she laid her head on his right shoulder. 

 

“Yes, sadly I do.” Placing his arm around her, they began to continue recalling their memories together. 

 

“Though I’ve only known you for what, 3, 4 years? You’ve become my bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world! Thank you for being here with me for the past few years.”

 

Byunghun sadly smiled at her statement, for two reasons, one of which Mi Young didn’t know of. “Of course I’m your bestest friend! You don’t have any other friends.”

 

Oppa …”

 

“You know I’m joking. You don’t have to thank me, of course I would be there for you. I have and will always be with you. You are my Mi Young, and I am your Byunghun. You’re my best friend and I love you.”

 

“I love you too oppa. You’re like the big brother I never had.” A comfortable silence overcame them. What would I do without you oppa? You’ve always been there for me. Thank you. Mi Young smiled and continued to look forward at the campus’ garden. 

 

Barely audible, Byunghun whispered, “Yeah... Big brother ...” 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Hi :) 

My second chappie .... Is really crappy and boring ... :( 

I'm sorry. I didn't know how to make it more interesting. 

I wanted the introduction of Mi Young's character to be a bit different from Woohyun's, but consist of around the same amount of words. 

So yeah, this is what I came up with. 

I hope you guys aren't mad that I took long to update. Blame the stupid exams at school. 

Haha, anyways, I hope you still enjoyed the chapter. 

Oh, and I have a new fanfic up too! 

Even Numb3rs: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269341/even-numb3rs-angst-fluff-korean-kpop-romance-you-bap

Please continue to subscribe and comment! Thank you! 

Annyeong ~ 

 

 

- YoungMii

 

P.S. For every new chapter, there will be a new poster. 

 

P.S.S. Sorry, it has come to my attention that some of you may think that Byunghun is one of the main characters. The three main characters that I am talking about in my foreword (are the ones on the front Tres poster), have so far been revealed as Woohyun and YoungMii. The third character will be revealed in the third chapter. Byunghun's role, along with the rest of Teen Top will play smaller roles, that equal to the Infnite members (excluding Woohyun). Yeah, so wait for my next update! :)