Chapter One.

Tres .

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“As you can see, while Australia’s economy is increasing, South Korea - our own country’s economic growth potential has however fallen. So that concludes my presentation. Thank you.”

 

“Thank you for your presentation Mr Nam. We are looking forward to the next meeting to discuss the issues with Woollim Cooperation. Have a good day.”

 

Adjusting his tie, he turned around to bow at his co-workers and business partners. Tiredly, he sat back down on his chair. 

 

“Sir, your schedule says that you now have a meeting with th-“ 

 

“Cancel it. Cancel my schedule for the rest of the day. I’m tired, I’m going home.” Woohyun stood up from the chair and made his way to the door of the conference room. 

 

“Sir, what? You can’t! Sir, what am I supposed to tell them?” 

 

“Just say that I’m busy! Have a good day Secretary Jung!” With a wave, Woohyun’s back could be seen walking out the door. 

 

***

 

As I walked out of the room, I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and began dialling for Hoya. 

 

“Wooohyuuuuniieee Hyyuuuunng!” 

 

“Hi Hoya.”

 

“Hyung, why’d you call me? Aren’t you supposed to be working? Did something bad happen? Is that why you called? Are you dying? Hyung hyung hyung! Are you there?” 

 

“Hoya …” 

 

“Yes hyung?” 

 

“WILL YOU BE QUIET FOR A SECOND?!” 

 

“Oh ok. So what’s up?”

 

“Thank you. Yeah, wanna go clubbing tonight?” 

 

“Yes!” 

 

“Okay. Go call up the rest of Infinite and meet me at Club Inspirit.” 

 

“Call! You can count on me.”

 

Reaching the doors of the elevator, I hung up my phone and continued to wait for it along with my other co-workers. After a few minutes of waiting, the elevator doors finally opened and out rushed a girl; around my age - maybe a bit younger, hair that is the shade of a medium brown, wearing a white singlet top, floral skirt, pink cardigan and cream coloured heels. Blame my noona for teaching so much about female fashion. 

 

The sweet scent of her perfume entered my nostrils as she ran past me. Almost immediately, I turned around to merely catch a glimpse of her running. 

 

“Sir! Are you getting in? Mr Nam?” 

 

I turned back around at the sound of my name and continued forward into the elevator, with a small smile on my face. That girl looked beautiful, almost as beautiful as her.

 

***

 

Because I listen to my heart beat one by one 

 

Because I listen to my heart 

 

Heart heart to to my heart heart ~

 

The music blasted throughout the club as people were seen dancing and enjoying the night out. While the bottom floor consisted of a dance floor and bar, the upstairs of the club held V.I.P rooms, known as The Lounge, reserved for a group of males. The one and only, Infinite

 

I stepped into The Lounge and saw that Infinite had already gathered. Sungyeol and Sungjong had already engaged themselves in a conversation in the back corner, while Dongwoo and Hoya were busy teaching each other dance moves, with the addition of Sungkyu lingering around trying to learn too. Myungsoo however was by himself, just texting as he was seated on the couch. They all turned heads when they heard the door click close. 

 

“Wooohooo! Yeahh! The Nam Woohyun is finally here!”

“Oh, hyung!”

“What took you so long to get here?”

“Hyung, did you get lost or something?”

“INFINITE! INSPIRIT!”

“My baby, Nam Woohyunnieee!”

 

“EEWWWWW!!!’

“SUNGKYU HYUNG!!!!”

 

While Sungyeol and Sungjong continued to scream at Sungkyu in disgust and cringe at his choice of words, I sat down next to Myungsoo, who I might add was quite calm compared to the rest of Infinite. 

 

“Here.” 

 

Myungsoo passed me a bottle of vodka as he took a sip of from his own and tucked away his phone. 

 

“Thanks. When did you guys get here?” I asked as I took off the cap of the bottle. 

 

“About an hour ago. Dongwoo and Hoya hyung said they got here straight after you called, which was around noon. I don’t know what they’ve been doing here alone ‘till we joined, but they were probably having fun, if you know what I mean.” Yadong Couple ;) 

 

“Ohh …” While nodding to show that I understood what he meant. 

 

“So how’s working to take over your father’s company? Must be fun hey?” 

 

“Urrghhh … Don’t even talk about it. It’s so boring! All I do is have meetings left and right, and if I’m not conferencing with dad’s business partners, who might I add are all slow, old and ugly, I’m signing papers! My life is so depressing!” 

 

“Ha ha ha!” 

 

“It’s not funny! Do you want to swap with me? You have such a relaxing life! You don’t have to take over your father’s company any time soon. All you do is just go through photo shoots here and there to get extra money!” 

 

“Not everyone can go through photo shoots, hyung. My life may not be as boring as yours, but it isn’t that exciting either. And your face just wouldn’t work well … hyung.” He ended his side comment with a snicker. 

 

I set the bottle down and turned around to fully face Myungsoo while placing both hands under my face. “You don’t think I can be a supermodel oppa?” 

 

“ … ” 

 

The whole room suddenly went quiet; they stopped arguing, they stopped dancing, and they all just stared at me. 

 

“Haha! You’re worse than Leader hyung!” 

“Oh my god, did you really have to do that hyung?” 

“That was cute.” 

 

The arguing once again surfaced between the three due to Sungkyu hyung’s little comment. Dongwoo and Hoya gave it a shrug and continued to enjoy their little private dance lesson. 

 

I turned my head back to Myungsoo to see him just stare at me. Oh ho ho, two can play at this game! I tried to not blink as I stared at him right in the eyes. 33 seconds later …   “Okay okay! You win! You win!” Holding my hands up to surrender. 

 

“Win what hyung?” As he raised his eyebrow with mischief twinkling in his eyes. 

 

“Ya Myungsoo, has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?”

 

“Yup.” He answered as he nodded his head like a little kid. 

 

I was about to reply when my phone suddenly rang. 

 

“Who is it?” Myungsoo asked as he leaned over to check the caller ID.

  

Incoming Call from "Father/Boss" 

  

“Ohhhhhh … so are you going to answer it?” 

 

With a sigh, “I really don’t want to. He’s probably going to make me design another presentation or some crap. I really can’t stand this! Why can’t he just let me go out and have fun for one night!?!”

 

“Woah woah woah, okay. You need to relax. Come on hyung, get up!” 

 

Myungsoo grabbed my phone out of my hand and set it on the table as he pulled me up to stand. 

 

“What? Where are we going? Ya, Myungsoo!” 

 

“Hyungs! Maknae! Let’s go dance!”

 

The three Sung brothers stopped arguing and immediately stood up to join the rest of Infinite who were already walking out the door. 

 

“Okay, let’s go!” 

 

With a kick, Myungsoo pushed me out the door before I could walk myself. That damn bastard has no patience. 

 

“What?” 

 

Realising I had called him a damn bastard out loud, I just exclaimed “Nothing!” and ran off to join Sungkyu in front before he could get me. 

 

***

 

The seven boys soon joined the dance floor and enjoyed the night out. While some enjoyed dancing more than others, there was one person in particular who preferred to, let’s just say, hook up.

 

Instead of dancing with Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol & Sungjong, or converse with Sungkyu and Myungsoo, Nam Woohyun walked over to the bar where he saw a woman who was dressed in a tight and short red dress. He had always been the playboy type, and liked to occasionally hook up with women, especially ones that were a bit older than him. 

 

“Hey babe.” I started off with a wink as I sat down on the stool next to her. 

 

“Hey.” She said in reply while looking at the wine glass as if it was more interesting than me. 

 

I reached for the wine glass to get her attention. “Hey? Is that all I really get? Look at me, huh?” 

 

“What?” She finally turned her head to get a look of me. I guess she finally realised how good looking I am. “Oh! Sorry honey! I thought you were one of those ugly creeps. They’ve been bothering me all night! I’m so glad you showed up! I was worried that I would was going to get bored.” She ended her sentence by latching her arms around my neck and placed her lips on mine.

 

Oh my god, it’s been so long since I’ve had any fun. Kissing her back, I placed my arms around her waist to bring her in closer. As I was doing this however, I immediately jerked back and pushed her away from me. What type of perfume did she put on? 

 

“Oppa, wae? What’s wrong?” 

 

“You stink! What type of perfume did you put on? My nose! Oh my god!” I stood up and waved my hand in front of my face to get rid of the horrible smell. Why can’t people use nice scented perfumes, like the girl from this morning huh? 

 

“How could you say that oppa?” She asked as she stood up as well. 

 

“Urgh, I’m outta here. And don’t call me oppa. You’re at least 3 years older than me.” And with that I walked back up to The Lounge to collect my phone that was left on the table before. 

 

***

 

51 New Messages from “Father/Boss”

  

Oh . 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note: 

 

Hi! :) 

I’ve finally updated hey? 

So this chapter is just to introduce Woohyun; to show you part of his day and how he thinks, and a little bit of Infinite. 

To be honest, the whole chapter is just a load of bull that I put together.

I’m sorry if it’s boring, but isn’t every 1st chapter of a story boring? Haha, well anyways, I hope you enjoyed it and I will be sure to upload the next chapter soon!

Please continue to subscribe and comment! Thank you! 

Annyeong

 

- Young Mii 

 

P.S. Like my poster? ;) LOL jks.