author notes

Complicated

Originally I was meant to have Luhan as someone who she liked before and because Sehun and Luhan do sort of resemble each other. I thought that she'd end up liking Sehun because of his similarity to Luhan, but then she’d realise that and she wouldn’t have really lead him on. Maybe she would have just to spice things up and Sunhee wouldn’t really have found out anything at all.

I had begun to write the scene where they kissed a sort of reminiscent one, Minah actually thinks about why she liked Lu Han and all and there would be the similarities etc.

But then when I finished that paragraph, it just seemed all too sudden and then the ending would be rushed, so hence why I took it out. I don’t think it would have worked out for a one shot, maybe a chaptered or two shot, cause then you’d be able to add in the details and little seeds that add up to the end.

Funnily I actually had an experience like this one. There was this boy I knew pretty well in my maths class and we sat next to each other and got along pretty well, but when school ended he went to a different sixth form and neither of us really tried to keep in touch, only a little, and recently there was this boy in my chemistry class that was quite like him, and they actually had some habits that were similar and I had realised this just out of the blue. So maybe in real life it works out but not in fiction, whooooooops lol.

But overall I was quite happy with this. Yaay