chapter 6

Ready Set Action!

Jooyoung POV

You go home and go straight to your bed.  MinKi asks if you’re alright and you just shoo him away and try to sleep.  But you can’t your head is filled with Minhyun and how you almost kissed.  Your face turns red and you try to ignore it.  Finally you fall into a deep sleep and start to dream away. 

~Dreamland~

“MOM!! COMEBACK DON’T LEAVE ME” You shouted after the figure floating away from me.  “Don’t leave me I need you!!”  You ran after her as fast as you could but it didn’t seem to be enough “Don’t worry I’m here.  I love you” You turn around hoping to see your loving Mom’s face.  But instead it’s a stranger you try to look closer but it’s slowly fading away.  You catch a glimpse of him smiling and you realize who it is!  “-------!” “Jooyoung!!!!”


“Jooyoung!!!!!!”  The voice becomes louder.  “JOOYOUNG!!”  You wake to see MinKi with a worried look on his face.  You try to remember the face of the strange person in your dream that seems so familiar but you’re interrupted by MinKi and forget all about it.  “I’ve been worried about you these past days.  Have you been in fights?  I don’t believe you simply fell and got those bruises you’re not the type to be that clumsy.”  Irritated by all the questions you just ignore him and shoo him out of your room to get ready for another day at school.  You look in the mirror as you leave and the cuts on your face are worse than you thought they were.  *owell it’s not like I have anybody so impress* an image of Minhyun pops in your head but you just blush and ignore it.

As you’re walking to school you’re trying so hard to remember about your dream last night that you don’t notice someone calling your name behind you.  “JOOYOUNG don’t you dare ignore me!”  You snap back into reality and turn around to look JR in the face.  “What do you want I’m not in the mood to deal with your problem with me.”  He looks down at your face seeing all the cuts and bruises.  “Whoa what happened to you?  Tried to walk and chew gum at the same time?”  He grins at you.  You ignore him and continue walking. 

He grabs your arm ready to punch you but he sees more cuts on your arm.  He looks at your face seeing you grimacing in pain from the raw skin that he was touching.  He lets you go and you just continue walking together in silence.  “So what really happened?”  “Why do you care?” *What’s wrong with this boy… first he’s yelling at me and insulting me next he’s all nice sheesh…* “Are you gonna answer me or not?” He replied irritatingly.  He didn’t know why he cared so much about what happened to you maybe it was because he wanted to beat you up not someone else.  He just ignored the thought and continued waiting for an answer.

Finally after a while you respond “Nothing really.  Just got attacked by some crazy school girls.”  You look up to see his reaction and to your surprise he’s frowning.  You expected him to be smiling because you were unhappy. 

Finally you get to school happy to escape the weird JR.  As you’re walking to your locker you spot Ren sitting on the grass staring at the sky.  You decide to greet him so you go up to him “Hey Ren.”  He looks at you and the looks back up.  “Noona don’t you think the sky is so beautiful.”  *Aww he called me Noona so cute but it makes me sound old* “Yea it’s magical we never know what’s up there.  Uh can you not call me Noona it makes me sound old.”  “Well you are older than me.”  He gives you a cute wink and continues to look up.  You don’t realize someone’s behind you until he whispers in your ear.  “Hey”.  It makes you have the chills and your hair on your neck stand up.  You turn around and come face to face with the last person you wanted to see.

Minhyun.