Chapter 18

Ready Set Action!

 

Jooyoung POV

~at funeral~


"and Jooyoung would you like to say a few words" the priest said.

Ren tapped your hand to tell you it was your turn. 

"Umm hello. MinKi was like a brother he would always look after me. He was more than a butler he was family. He took care of me ever since my mom died" you start tearing "he was ----" you couldn't do this. You turn around and start running into the woods crying your eyes out.  You missed MinKi and everyone important in your life died. First your mom now your butler. What more could they take from you. You grab your shirt weeping in pain trying to ease the pain in your heart but it won't go away. You slowly curl into a fetal position and cry your heart away. 

A few minutes later you hear someone coming. You try to put a smile on your face but end up crying even more. 

"Are you okay?" a curious voice asks

you turn to look for the owner and see MinKi standing right before you.

"MinKi!!!" you scream and tackle him to the ground crying for joy.

 After you calm down you look more closely and find that you’re on top a stranger. He looks like MinKi but different his face isn't as round but longer and more handsome his eyes are a deep blue and his hair was a different style. Shoulder length hair that was a dirty yellowish color. He was slightly taller and more muscular.

"Are you done eye me?" he chuckled.

You flush in embarrassment.

"Not that I don’t mind but could you get off I can't feel my legs “

you quickly get off him and blush harder.

"So care to explain what a pretty lady like you is doing crying in the middle of a forest?"

"Well a close friend just died and I needed to be alone. And sorry for tackling you o mistook you for someone else you look like my friend. "

"Ahh were you the girl who gave the speech?"

"Yeah..wait  How did you know?"

 "let me introduce myself. My names Taehyun i was at the funeral.  I'm MinKi's twin brother" he says and give you an angelic smile 

your mouth drops to the ground as you stare at the MinKi look alike.

"Well I think we should go back people might be looking for you." He reaches for you hand and leads you back to the funeral. While he leads you, you stare at his back and an image of MinKi appears above him with wings of an angel smiling at you like he's always watching you and helping you along. Suddenly you’re out of the forest surrounded by your friends and you see MinKi wave and slowly fade away. 

"well i have to go but i'm sure we'll meet again soon" he gives you a wink and then walks off.

you come back to the funeral and everyone gives you smiles and hugs.  Finally they burry him in the ground and you manage to get through the rest without crying.  

"are you sure you're okay?" Minhyun whispers to you.  It's the 10th time he's asked you in the car.  You're sitting in his lap because there's no room and you didn't want to sit in the trunk.  But now you're a little embarrased because you didn't really notice him because you were thinking of MinKi.  But now he's staring at you making it really awkward.  

Aron leans toward you, "you can sit on my lap if you want" he wink at you.  JR stops the car and Aron hits his head on the back of the chair.  "OW! why did you stop so suddenly??!!"

"Oh I'm sorry did you hurt yourself?" he asks sarcastically.

"Where are we going anyway? We passed my house 5 minutes ago?" You ask ocnfused.

Everyone ignores you and the car is filled with silence.  20 minutes later the car stops.  You try to look out the window but suddenly hands grab you back in surprise.  Someone ties a cloth over your eyes blinding your vision.  They carry you out of the car princess style which you pressume is Baekho since he looks the stongest.  

"SURPRISE!!!" they take of the blindfold and you open your eyes to a wonderful cake shop filled with all sorts of different cakes.  You mouth drool as you stare at the different cakes.  They look so delicious!! 

"You can put me down now."

"okay" A voice that's not Baekho's says.

You turn to look at Ren as he's putting you down.  "what?"

"WHOA YOU CARRIED ME?? i thought you were...what?? how did you carry me??"

"well that's offensive" he laughs.  "you better watch out! I'm actually quite strong..the strongst one here" he gives an evil grin.

You look at the other members to see them all looking away.  Wow. You didn't know that.  You realize you didn't know that much about everyone there. "So why are you guys throwing a party for me? I already told you I'm fine"

"Well what else would we throw it for? I wouldn't miss my best friends birthday!!" Ren tackels you and gives you a giant bear hug.

*Birthday? what my birthday wasn't until... wait what day is it?? OH MY GOD MY BIRTHDAY WAS LAST WEEK?  how could i forget??*   Birthday's were something you always forgot.  One year MinKi threw a party for you and it took him a while for him to convince you it was your birthday.  Minki... NO.  You decided to be happy it's a celebration.  MinKi would want you to be happpy!  You walk in the store holding hands with Ren on your left and Minhyun on your right.  You get table and order away laughing and having fun with every one of your friends.