Chapter 17

Ready Set Action!

 

Jooyoung POV

you open your eyes and the light blinds you. You try again adjusting your sight and look around. You remember fainting. You think harder and the memories rush back to you. MinKi hooked up to a bunch of machines barely alive. You sit up automatic and a movement catches your eye. Minhyun sleeping in the guest chair in the corner. You smile to yourself because he just looks adorable you could go over there and cuddle him up. Like he could read your thoughts he opens his eyes and sits up looking around.

His eyes focus on you “how are you feeling?"

"Fine but my leg hurts a little."

"Doctor said it's just a sprain but it should be better in a day or so."

"So the idiots up " a strange voice says.

You look up and see JR walking in the room with a tray filled a food.

"Here eat." he says as he shoves the food on your lap.

You look down and see a bit of rice and some kimchee you your lips and then realize how hungry you are.

"Thanks!!" you say to him.

While you're eating a thought comes up.  *I didn't apologize to him yet. And he came all the way to tell him about MinKi!* you glance up and see JR staring right at you.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" you ask while side swiping your mouth with your arm.

A few minutes later you finish your meal and Minhyun leaves the room to bring your tray back down leaving you and JR In awkward silence.

"Umm sorry that I yelled at you it was rude of me. And sorry for kicking you out of the house you were just trying to help! Sorry for causing you so much trouble and---"

"JOOYOUNG!" he yells cutting you off. He lifts his head and stares into your eyes. "Stop apologizing already you’re giving me a headache!"

"Sorry!" you blurt out.

He gives a small laugh and then sighs "what am I going to do with you?" just as finishes the sentence 4 grinning idiots enter the room. 


"SO HOWS ARE CLUMSY FOOL DOING?" ask Baekho grinning like an idiot.

"Haha very funny" you reply with a smirk.

Ren comes running from behind out of breath carrying about 20 balloons and a box of chocolate. "I came here as soon as I heard!" he glares at Minhyun "you should have called me sooner!" he crushes you with a hug and puts your presents off to the side.

"You guys are crowding the place" the back to grumpy JR complains.

You start laughing and earn looks of confused faces. "Sorry sorry you guys are just too funny!" you say trying to hold back your laughter.

Aron smiles "well we're happy you're smiling “he says as he gives you a wink.

"Can someone help me stand?" Minhyun rushes to your aid and carefully props you off the bed. "Thanks for comming guys.  I'm really happy to have such nice friends!" you say with a smile.

"tch"

"haha even you JR.  You're a jerk but you have a nice side."

You look at him and give him a big smile and he quickly turns his slightly red face.  *Maybe he doesn't feel good* 

"AWW I'd come anytime for you! we all will" Ren says as they all tackel you with a group hug. 

"Well i think it's time to do what i came here for." You explain to everyone how you saw MinKi and that you ended up in a hospital bed because you fainted.  They all give you concerened faces and try to cheer you up.  You try to walk around getting use to leaning on one leg.  Finally you arrive at MinKi's room.

"Well here goes nothing" you say as you open the door to the familiar scene. 

You blink a few times trying to take in the familiar scene before you. MinKi on the bed attached to different machines. Wires everywhere and the beeping of a heart monitor. You sit next to the bed and slowly your vision starts blurring. Your eyes start to get watery but you blink a few times trying to hold it back and be brave in front of your friends.

"Let’s give her some room" Aron says.

They leave you and you start talking to the unconscious MinKi.

"Hey" your voice barely audible and wobbly. "Well my aunty came back and caused more trouble haha JR beat the he'll out of the guys with her it was pretty funny.” you begin and slowly begin to feel drowsy. You slowly fall to sleep hugging MinKi tightly in your arms. 

*beeeeeeeeep* there's an irritating noise that won't stop. You reach for your alarm clock trying to shut it off but it's not there. You open your eyes to find the source of the annoying buzz. You find it.

"HEELLPP!!!!" you scream. "SOMEBODY COME QUICK!! Help!!"

nurses and doctor rush into the room.

"HELP HIM!" you scream.

Somebody pulls you away from the lifeless body.

"NO MINKI YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME." you break free from the hands and rush to his side but you’re pulled back again. More people enter the room.

"Are you with her?" the stranger hands you over to Ren and he takes you out of the room practically dragging you. You watch as the doors shut watching doctors rushing around to save his life. Finally it closes and you burst into tears. Warm bodies close around you with hugs and consoling words.

But they mean nothing. 

 

 


 A/N:

I realized the chapters were getting shorter and shorter sorry!! I tried to make this chapter a bit longer :) Hope you like it!! please comment >.< thanks for reading <3