Chapter 2

I Fell For You

~After A Few Days~

Yuri went again to Seung Hyun's store but this time she's with Tiffany.As soon as they entered the store,they were surprised to see an unfamiliar face was at the cashier's place.

"Welcome to our store,"said the guy with a smile on his face.

"Umm..excuse me,but..who are you?"asked Tiffany.

"Ah,hello,my name is Kwon Ji Young,i'll be working here starting today,"

"He's actually my friend from the university,"said Seung Hyun who just got out from the bathroom.He noticed that Yuri was there with Tiffany and immediately greeted her."Oh hi Yuri-shii,"he said politely.

"Ah...yes,hi Seung Hyun-shii,"

"So both of you guys were friends?"asked Tiffany again.

"Yes,anyways,you guys..are from..SNSD right?"asked Ji Young.

"Uhh,yes,"replied Tiffany.

Seung Hyun and Yuri were just standing there not saying a word.Seung Hyun suddenly ask her.

"Did you get the things that i sent you?"

"Thank you for that,Seung Hyun-shii,"replied Yuri with a bow.

"I would prefer you to drop the shii off my name cause i..dont really feel comfortable with it,"

"Ah,Sorry,Seung Hyun-sh..ah,"

"Well that's better,ah by the way what brings you guys here?"asked Seung Hyun.

"We're just buying snacks for us to eat after practice,"replied Yuri.

"Then what do you need?I'll get them for you,"

"It's fine,"

"Don't worry,i'm also counted as a worker here,"

"But.."

"No buts,just tell me what you need,"replied Seung Hyun with a gentle smile.The smile kinda made Yuri's heart skipped a beat.

"T..then..,"

~At the dorm~

Tiffany and Yuri immediately went to their practice room.Since their company was rich,they even have their own practice room inside their dorm.The other girls who were already tired was laying on the floor.Sooyoung and Yoona got up after seeing the plastic bag that they were carrying.Both of them,other than Tiffany and Yuri were the only one who had the energy to move.

"Yah,wake up you guys,we still have practice after this,"said Tiffany.

"Ugh...."

"Let..us...rest..for an hour.."said Sunny who barely have the energy left to talk.

"Come on guys,there's only one week left till our comeback stage,"replied Yuri who finally talk.

"Oh,Yuri ah,you talked,i thought that you were unable to talk after seeing him,"said Tiffany.

"Who?Who?"asked the girls who immediately gained their energy back upon hearing that.

"FYI,i did talk to Seung Hyun,and it's not like i liked him,besides..you were busy talking to the new guy,"

"Ooohh..mhwat mew huy?"asked Yoona who was munching on her crackers.

"She asked what new guy,"said Seohyun who was the only one who'll understand Yoona talking like that.

"Seung Hyun's friend,he'll be working there starting today,i can see though why Tiffany likes him,"said Yuri.

"I DID NOT!!"shouted Tiffany.

"Come on,i'm just paying back for what you did few days ago..dont tell me..that you really liked him,"

"I said i dont like him.."

"Then unni,why are you blushing?"asked Seohyun.

"It's..uhh..hot in here you know..ahahahaha..anyways lets get back to practice,"Tiffany said trying to make excuses.

~Midnight~

Yuri woke up in the middle of the night just to find food but she didnt manage to find one.She remembered the peppero that Seung Hyun gave to her and there were only about ten boxes of it left.She took one and the tv.There was nothing interesting for her to watch.She turn on her laptop and started surfing the internet.Yuri looked for the new articles about her but none of them interests her.Bored,she search for internet ullzangs but instead she found a topic about Choi Seung Hyun a.k.a T.O.P.She decided to check it out and read the comments.

I used to be in the same class as him you know,and he's so damn hot~<3

I heard that no one ever beats him in a fight

Really?Kyah~a hottie and a good fighter?She's every lady's man~

Guys~I've got a picture of him here

 

OMG He's like so hot~

Did anyone know where he is now?

I heard that he opened up a store

I so wanted to go there~

It was Seung Hyun.She never knew that he's famous and moreover he fights a lot??That explains why he fought so well with those guys before.Yuri who never ever took interest in boys,seems like she wanted to know more about him...

~The End Of Chapter 2~