Chapter 1

I Fell For You

A normal day,a normal life,is what Seung Hyun always dreamed of,unlike his old life where he used to fight everyday because of his unbeatable strength which gave him the title T.O.P.He actually never wanted to fight them but since they're everywhere,he had to but now,its all over.He had graduated from university and managed to open a store.Everyday,he had seen so much things going on like people trying to steal from his store,couples making out,guys wooing on girls and getting threatened by a group of guys who's equipped with knifes is usual for him.

Today,a girl wearing a mask was entering his store.It was non other than Yuri,a member of SNSD.She usually comes together with the rest of the members but not today.She immediately went to the section which she loves the most,the snacks section.Her favourite,peppero,is not there.Looking at the flustered girl,Seung Hyun went to ask her.

"Umm..what are you looking for?"asked Seung Hyun.

"Did..the peppero stock ran out?"replied the slightly surprised girl.

"Ah,yes but wait,the new stock just arrived earlier,"

"Can i have it?"

"Sure,wait here for a minute,i'll take it from the back,"

While Seung Hyun was at the back,Yuri looked around the store to find some other things that she might like.Suddenly,footsteps could be heard entering the store.Yuri who was curious,looked at the front of the store and two masked men,holding a gun was at the cashier's place,trying to take out the money out while one was closing the front door.They noticed that Yuri was there and head towards her.Yuri,who was trying to escape to the back didnt have the chance to do so as her hand was grabbed by one of those men.

"Stay still and you wont be hurt missy,"

"What do we have here,a lady alone in this kind of place,"said another guy.

"Look at that smokin hot body,boss can we have a little fun with her?"asked another guy.

"Sure,why not,at least we dont have to pay one of those hookers on the street,"

Yuri who looked calm inside was actually crying inside.She definitely didnt want to get by those guys.Just when they were about to touch her,Seung Hyun,who saw them,dropped his box of supply and immediately hit them.They were already lying on the floor when they saw him.After looking at Seung Hyun's face who looked like he'll kill them,they rushed out of the store until they were out of sight.Seung Hyun looked at the girl who finally burst into tears.He knew that it's pointless to ask her if she was okay.

"Did they do anything to you?"

She shakes her head giving him the answer no.

"..Let's send you off home first,"

He went to the front of the store and close them.Seung Hyun,led the poor girl to the back of his store into his car.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier,"said Seung Hyun to break off the silence.

"It's..okay,"

"Umm..where's your dorm?"

"Just drop me off over there,"she pointed near a tall luxurious apartment.

"O..kay,"

~At SNSD's apartment~

"WHAT!!!How dare they said that to you??"

"If i was there,i've already kick their balls for sure!!"

"But atleast she's saved guys,you've gotta thank Seung Hyun for that,"replied Sunny maturely at Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

"Unni,will you be okay?"asked the youngest member,Seohyun.

"I'll be..okay,i'm tired.."

"Just rest in your room,do you want me to tell the manager about this?"asked Jessica.

"There's no need for you to do that,it's not a big deal,"replied Yuri with a weak smile and went into her room.Deep down inside she was already on the verge of breaking down but she managed to control her feelings.Deciding to forget about what happened earlier,she got on her bed and fell asleep.

--------The Next Day---------

A huge box was deliveried to them and on it was Yuri's name.The girls immediately called Yuri who's in her room out.She herself was surprised to see the box.She opened it and inside it was full of peppero and a note was posted on it.It read..

Dear Yuri,

I deeply apologize for leaving you alone yesterday,it wouldnt have happened if i was there with you,i know that this wont be much but please accept this..

The other girls who was also reading the note squealed after reading the content.

"Aww...so cute..,"

"Why does this smells like love?"said Tiffany while raising her eyebrows.

"Dont be stupid,he's just sending me this because he wanted to apologize,"replied Yuri who finally spoke but her face seems to be getting a little red.

"Come on,i'm just kidding,"

~The End Of Chapter 1~