chapter 9

Can I have a chance to love you?

 

 

After junhyung back to his home he rush to his room and laying on his bed and close his eyes.

 

“what a tiring day” junhyung mumble still closing his eyes.

 

He`s almost sleep but his phone is ringing… he groans and take his phone from his pocket and he see the caller ID. It`s doojoon. Then he throw his phone beside him and not answering doojoon`s call and he going to take a bath. While in the bath tub he remembering what he`s saw earlier. He sigh and close his eyes…

 

“ Jang Hyunseung why you can makes me like this?” junhyung said while sighing and closing his eyes and he`s sleeping in the bath tub…

 

Junhyung POV

 

I can feel someone touching my cheeks while i`m still in the bath tub … and I slowly open my eyes and I get shocked to knows who`s in front of me … I want to said something but that person put his finger in front of my  mouth sign me to not talk. And then that boy get into the bath tub with his ed shirt, sit on my lap his hand touching my cheeks before smile and his face come forward to me and closing his eyes and that what I can feel that time is his soft lips is touching my lips…

 

“yah jang hyunseung why are you here?”

 

“jun..jun..hyung…junhyung… yah JUNHYUNG!!” suddenly I hear doojoon yell and I feel he`s shaking my body. I still not realize it

 

“YAH JUNHYUNG WAKE UP!” doojoon yell again at me and this time I wake up blink my eyes and rub it.

 

“yah no need to yell at me.” I said to him while still rubbing my eyes and yawning

 

“yah are you crazy junhyung?! Are you trying to kill your self by drowned your self in the bath tub?! Are you crazy?” doojoon widen his eyes and he seems worried and he give me a towel.

 

“Aish why should I do that?” and I take a towel drying my body and hair and walk back to my room while doojoon following me from behind.

 

I take my shirt and pants and wearing it while i`m seeing doojoon sitting on my bed stare at me…

 

“why are you here doojoon?” I asked him while drying my hair with towel and lying on my bed.

 

“yoseob worried about you and he said to me to meet you and talk to you. why you didn’t answer my call?” doojoon asked confused.

 

“I just want to be alone for a while.” I answer him

 

“what happened to you junhyung?” he asked

 

“you know I think someone makes me crazy.” I said to him

 

“jang hyunseung… Right?” doojoon said and sigh. I just sigh yeah he already know the answer.

 

“I`m really jealous you can have someone like yoseob he`s cute and caring.” I said and sigh.

 

“but junhyung why must that hyunseung that you like? I know I cant forbid you to like someone but if hyunseung… you already heard what dongwoon said right?” doojoon said

 

“doojoon now I don`t care what dongwoon said. At least I must try to makes hyunseung likes or should I said love me. That`s all the thing I should think about now and you should help me now...” I said to him. And then doojoon standup from my bed “Ah… it`s up to you then… I already warn you first about that jiyong guy and if I can I`ll help you but I don`t want to do something stupid and get involved with that jiyong guy… okay gotta go now… since you`re okay and don`t do anything stupid… bye. See you tomorrow…” And then doojoon leaving.

I heard my room`s door closing and I sigh again… and I remembering what happened in the café between jiyong and hyunseung… the scene keep replying in my head… “yah jang hyunseung how could you do this to me? How can you makes me really want to have you? Is it only like? Or is it love?” I said to myself while the kissing scene between jiyong and hyunseung keep replying in my head… and slowly I fell to sleep.

 

 

========================================================================================

 

JJANG IT`S CHAPTER 9 !

FINNALY !

so sorry for updateing TT_TT but hope you still like it ^__^

enjoy reading this chap ~ and supa sorry for my bad bad and supa grammar TT_TT hope you still love to reading it ^^

THANKS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING ~ *bow90degress*

AND WELCOME TO DA NEW SUBSCRIBERS~ hope you love my story~

please comment to da story ㅋㅋㅋ

ah btw, have u guys watching the fancam of b2st fanmeet when JS is confessing to JH yeah... i`m goin crazy  to what they did ~~~~its supa cute //*__*//