Chapter 10

Can I have a chance to love you?

 

Junhyung POV

 

Finally I arrived at school with Doojoon. It`s still early In the morning. I go in to class and what I see is my sunshine sitting and reading a book. I go to my table and sit there

 

“good morning Hyunseung.” I said smiled to him

 

he look up and smile to me. That was the sweetest smile I ever seen.

 

“good morning junhyung.” Hyunseung replying me

 

I keep smiling like a fool when suddenly someone tug my back shirt.

 

“I already told you don’t play with fire.” Doojoon said remind me

 

I just ignoring him and keep enjoying my view. And suddenly I heard a voice that I really hate.

 

“Hyunseungie baby good morning~” Yep its Jiyong. He came to his soon to be exboyfriend class kiss and hug him. While Hyunseung only ignoring him and still stick his eyes on his book. Aish why he should be that clingy.

 

“good morning Junhyung.” He greet me too with his smile while keep hugging Hyunseung.

 

“good morning Jiyong.” I reply him with my fake smile.

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

Jiyong still in Hyunseung class and hugging Hyunseung while Junhyung chit-chatting with Doojoon and Yoseob. And once he will look at Hyunseung to see what Jiyong do to him and he will clench his hand because Jiyong keep flirting with Hyunseung.

 

BRIIIIINGGG !

 

Junhyung POV

 

And finally the bell ring. I saw Jiyong leave the class and not forgetting  to kiss his soon to be exboyfriend before he leave. I saw Hyunseung is blushing when Jiyong kissing him. Aww… that is so cute I hope I could do that to him too… yup soon i`ll be the one who did that Jang Hyunseung.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

The class finally began. The teacher give the a group project in a pair. Hearing that Junhyung didn’t want to miss the chance to be in the same group with Hyunseung. He offer himself to Hyunseung and of course Hyunseung accept the offer with his sweet smile. Junhyung really happy with that while on his back Doojoon only could shook his head from what Junhyung did. Junhyung notice that and only winking and smiling to Doojoon.

 

BRIIIING !

 

“okay class until next time.” The teacher said and and leaving the class. Is finally the end of school. One by one the student is leaving the class. While Junhyung still busy packing his thing into his backpack.

 

Junhyung POV

 

“Junhyung-sshi.”  I heard an angelic voice calling my name while I packing my things into my backpack.

 

“yes?” I answered him while looking at his angelic face

 

“so when we could do the project?” Hyunseung asked me while standing and holding his sling bag

 

“how about tommorow? Is it OK?”

 

“Tommorow is… Saturday? Hmm… I should asked Jiyong first because you know it`s Saturday he..hee…” he smiled and shy while answering that.

 

“hmm… then may I have your number Hyunseung-sshi? So you could contact me too either you can or cannot go on that that.” Ha i`m so smart right? I said to myself I should really use this opportunity wisely to get close to Hyunseung.

 

“okay then.” He said and exchange his number with me.

 

“okay then, I should go now because Jiyong waiting for me. I`ll kakao you later Junhyung-sshi. Bye” Hyunseung said and leave

 

“hmmm let`s see there`s someone with a rockhead on. Didn`t heard what his friend saying.” Doojoon said that.

 

“I already said i`ll keep trying till he become mine and i`ll take all the risk.” I reply him

 

“what ever then… c`mon lets go home.” Doojoon said and holding yoseob hand and I follow them and get back home.

 

 

09.00 PM – Junhyung`s room

 

while I`m playing with my laptop suddenly I feel my phone is vibrating. I take my phone and  checked it. There`s a kakao from Hyunseung.

 

 

JS : good evening Junhyung-shhi?

 

YongJH : yes?

 

JS : is tomorrow okay? Jiyong said he`ll going to the competition so I have no date with him.

 

YongJH : ok then J where we`ll meet?

 

JS : how about B2uty café? U know where is it?

 

YongJH : it`s ok i`ll ask Dojoon where the place is. What time?

 

JS : 11:00 am. Ok?

 

YongJH : Ok

 

JS : OK see you tomorrow then. Night.

 

YongJH : Goodnight~

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YES I`ll have a date tomorrow. Better sleep early. Just wait a little more Hyunseung Soon you`ll be MINE.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO i`m back ~ i know it`s already 2 yr (or more?) since the last time updating this fic. i decide to finish this story because it`s keep stucking in my head.

so this is it. hope you still like it and i hope my grammar better than before.

please leave a comment if you have something to say because i really want to know what did you think about this story :)

and i`ll update it soon ; )

and lastly THANKS FOR READING ! HOPE YOU LIKE AND ENJOYING READING IT ; )