chapter 3

Can I have a chance to love you?

 

[Junhyunng's POV]

 

 

“Hi i`m hyunseung hope we can be friend. you can ask me if you need anything may be I can help you.” That nerd boy said with low tone and still smilling.

“I`m junhyung. Nice to meet you.” I reply him and smile back to him.

“nice to meet you too junhyung~.” he reply me with that warm smile. whoa i like his smile. it`s makes a warm feeling in my heart.

"hey you two could you please pay attention to my class?" the teacher said with the angry tone.

"we`re sorry teacher." we said in unison

 

and then he continue with what he`s teaching...

 

 

 

BRINGGGGGGG!

 

 

 

"okay class we`ll continue this lesson tomorrow." the teacher said close his book and then he leave our class.

 

"finally it`s break time! let`s eats together shall we ?" the cute guy beside doojoon asking me to have some meal together.

 

"okay" i replied him "hyunseung-sshi lets eat together too." i ask hyunseung

 

"ah i`m sorry I can't. because someone will come here and../ seungieya~~~ lets.eat.together~" I heard someone call hyunseung and run from the class door. the cute guy next to dojoon, I and Dojoon seeing the boy that had just came to our class run to hyunseung and hug him from behind.

 

"yah! jiji dont do that!" hyunseung said while blushing, ah that boy who`s hugging hyunseung is the boy that helping me to go to the principal office earlier.

 

"waeyo seungie?" he said with intimate tone and kiss hyunseung neck. seeing that scene makes my eyes widen.

 

"YAH KWON JI YONG!" hyunseung said with angry tone and his super red face and he try to escape from that boy hug but he failed.

 

and suddenly the boy that hugging hyunseung look at me "ah you new student! we meet again. yah why you so lucky can sit beside this cutie and beautiful boy i`m so jealous!" he point at hyunseung.I can see hyunseung still blushing and try to hide his face.

 

"hehehe, by the way thanks for your help earlier ji..ji.." 

 

"Ji Yong, Kwon Jiyong." he smile and still hugging hyunseung. 

 

"ah yes JiYong-sshi thanks for your help earlier." I reply him

 

"no problem hmm… who`s your name?" jiyoung ask me

 

"he`s Yong Junhyung." hyunseung answer him "jiji till when you`ll talking to him? i`m so hungry and I wanna eat lets go eat first ." hyunseung whine and stand up and grab jiyoung wrist.

 

"okay okay we`ll go now babe. and Junhyung talk to you later!" JiYong waved at me and then they go from the class with their hand connected with each other.

 

"yah dojoonie we should do that too connecting our hands with each other." the cute guy beside doojoon whine and puff his cheek to doojon.

 

and suddenly doojoon gets up from his seat and hold the cute boy hand "yah junhyung you wanna go to eat or not?' he said with his sleepy face and walk away with the cute guy smiling cutely with their hand connected to each other.

 

"hey wait for me doojoon-ah!" then i stand up and following dojoon and the cute boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That`s for chap 3 ^^

do you enjoyed it? or maybe started geting bored? ;-(

please tell me commenting hehe *because its my 1st fanfic :p

hope you like it ~ 

sorry for my super bad grammar :(

ah and for next chapter kwanggie and woonie will appear hehe ^^

 

THANKS FOR READING #hugs

and welcome my new subscribers BIG THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!! #HUGSHUGS